Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Ranked season 4 reward not received

I achieved gold in season 4 and did not receive my season 4 reward which is the 'Ranked Huzzah!' season 4 reward. It said that I only achieved silver 1 which is not true as I made it to gold just before the season ended. Please help fix this issue as I was looking forward to that taunt in my customization.

My PSN ID is: imortal-111
Thankyou.

22 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

imortal-111imortal-111 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • X_No0oFy_XX_No0oFy_X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish you give me ranked season 1 master cap , i was daimond, i couldn't get more time to reach master and i did my best in the next seasons
    Psn ID / X_No0oFy_X

• KyuutiKyuuti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Psn: Kyuuti
    Diamond rank season 4
    ( got a picture to prove my diamond rank)

• BigKingDOM86BigKingDOM86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never got my season 4 gun camo. Instead it gave me season 5 hat. I can prove I got the rank in time because I have the master cowboy hat, but no diamond, plat or gold hat. I have all the gun camps expect for master because of the season 5 glitch. I believe it had a problem because I finished the rank off on the last day, just before the update, but I did finish it in time. My psn is BigKingDom86

• XxMr_MiAxXXxMr_MiAxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I achieved gold in season 4 and did not receive my season 4 reward which is the 'Ranked Huzzah!' My PSN id is XxMr_MiAxX.. Thank you

• EvilMonkey619EvilMonkey619 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Psn: EvilMonkey619

I Haven't received any of my gold 3 rewards for season 1, 2, and 4

After resetting my ps4 only season 3 rewards show up lost out in hat and bandanna but the weapon skin still unlock

• SuB-CerOSuB-CerO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My ending rank was master and i didnt receive the ranked huzzah! I got the master skin for the guns but not the taught. Please, fix this. Thanks! My PSN ID: SuB-CerO

• LynchyGodLynchyGod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PSN ID: Lynchygod
    Season 4 Ending Rank: Master

Did not receive ranked huzzah taunt or relics if those were also a reward.

I have all the ranked weapon skins unlocked however.

• PlasmidProblemPlasmidProblem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem.

PSN: PlasmidProblem
    I believe I was platinum at the end of season 4. I don't have anything unlocked from that season.

• CherryPieManCherryPieMan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I hit master rank in season 4 and didn't receive my relics and the ranked huzzah.

PSN: CherryPieMan

Thanks for the help.

• edu_cabreraedu_cabrera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My ending rank was master and i didnt receive the ranked huzzah! and the 1000 relics. Please, fix this. Thanks! My PSN ID: edu_cabrera

• thrylikos7thrylikos7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My PSN ID is:thrylikos7.i achieved master rank last season and i did not recieve my rewards.thanks in advance

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base