Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

bug: finished challenge during match and was replaced by new challenge without reward

BUG: Did not get relics for a completed INSAS 30 downs challenge for 630 relics. Happened today between 5:30pm and 6:10pm (germany time).

This is what happened:
I did not have the new challenge for today yet, so I continued with the current INSAS challenge. I finished it during the match, while the new challenge for today arrived. I did not get any relics for the completed INSAS challenge. After I completed the match, I only saw the new challenge from today at the same spot where the INSAS challenge was. But the INSAS challenge disappeared :/
this actually happened to me before. same situation, new challenge replaced finished challenge. must be a bug.

6 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

kogalinokogalino shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TitillatingTunaTitillatingTuna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also the glitch occurred for me between 4:20-4:40pm GMT, basically around the time when new challenges are issued.

• TitillatingTunaTitillatingTuna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing happened to me today, exactly as you described it! The only difference was with the challenge itself (I had to complete the 'use staff of ayar manco 15 times' challenge), but it was also worth 630 relics.

As soon as I completed the challenge and the match, I returned to the multiplayer menu so I can access the store only to find that I wasn't rewarded any relics. The challenge itself disappeared and was replaced with another one in the same challenge slot. I didn't have any other outstanding challenges to complete; my remaining two challenge slots are empty.

Is it possible for kogalino and I to be reimbursed for the challenge? And anyone else who might've experienced the same glitch?

Feedback and Knowledge Base