Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

HI UAE users let me know which Domain you are using DU or Etisalat (White plug after playstation 4.50 update)

HI UAE users let me know which Domain you are using DU or Etisalat
(White plug after playstation 4.50 update)

21 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ShujjiShujji shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

66 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • xOMGitsZAIFYxxOMGitsZAIFYx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys who are living in UAE plz confirm that todays Ps4 update 4.71 improved connectivity with others i.e party chat and multiplayer games like last of us and uncharted ! I tried last of us but it is unplayable due to lag and also uncharted 4 !

• ShujjiShujji commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to add people who is in this comments how to add ?? or add me so that can play together :)

yes its sorted out after a long time finally played 1 match without lagging and unplugged issue :)

• fkzm26fkzm26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hurray, i was able to play today without any whiteplugs whatsoever after a very very long time. Hope its not just today and lasts for a long long time.

Guys you can check and i think we can now finally play at last.

@pamulighter survival mode also not worked properly after some time its disconnected and show connection error

• fkzm26fkzm26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really thought that it would get better with time but rather it became much worse. I was able to play maybe like 1 game out of 5 when the whiteplug initially showed up in early march but now I cannot play even a single game really.

Only option is finding players who are compatible with my connection and playing a private party with them. Other parties that I try to join, I either lag too too much or get a connection error once I join after maybe 6-7 unsuccessful attempts.

So, its really frustrating to say the least.

• pamulighterpamulighter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using Etisalat
    If i play survival mode it works fine but when i go to multiplayer game displays white plug and keeps kicking me out of the game. or game not starting screen going back to searching for players
    PSN:pamulighter
    Nat type 2
    Download 12.2 Mbps
    Upload 8.2 Mbps
    Its happening after my last update. I can't even able to play single game now

Shikoshan wait for next update otherwise no option only option we all can play together private match only :D :D :D

Michael technician ayega AED 250 charge krega but srf 1 game k lye wh kch nhn krskta sb na chlein to logic hai..

• shikoshan101shikoshan101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in the uae, and I'm an Etisalat user myself, and I contacted them about the issue, but they simply told me that nothing was wrong.
    And like many of you, I have a strong wifi connection, and I haven't experienced any lagging in any other mp games (including the last of us) so what should I do?

• micheal_329micheal_329 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yr mei bi Karachi SE Hun
    Meiny Abhi unko complain ki unhy me trouble shoot kiya bs AUR KAHA zada problem ho toh technician bejy Gy AUR roz roz du ka package kon kry yr

Han g Karachi sy hn..
    no they will not fix it until or unless you don't have genuine reason
    because other than UC4 all online games are working properly
    but in DU can play this game

HI Micheal if you are from UAE so thru Eitsalat you can't play UC4
    Du is working smoothly

• micheal_329micheal_329 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys im having the same problem when I find a match they kick me then if I accidentally get into a match then straight white plugs again kick
    What is the solution
    Can't even play private matches
    Any solution ?
    Guys any petition to sign or anything to do I will be ready

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base