Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Banned for 999 Days!

My PSN ID: AR-BiTross has been banned for 999 Days!

Upon signing in, I am prompted with a message that reads: "Your account has been found to be in violation of our community guidelines and/or terms of service by cheating, leveraging an exploit, or unsporting play. As such, we are issuing a ban on your account for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. Time left 999 days". I was issued this ban last week. As of today, I am banned for 990 days.

A search on the forum regarding banning players may lead some to a post of the Naughty Dog QA Team. In this post, the team outlines that the following steps be taken to ban a player.

"Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:
1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
2. Select Youtube
3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
5. Play until you experience cheating.
6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
8. Select the top video
9. Select Youtube
10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom

11. Copy and Paste the URL of your Youtube video into your Technical Forum comment so we can observe.

Please indicate the timecode of where the cheating occurs in your video".

I would like to appeal said ban. For one, I have no need to cheat since I have been a competitive player since the Uncharted 2 inFAMOUS beta. For another, there can possibly be no video showing myself breaching any of the guidelines. Lastly, I have read stories of other players that have gone through this as well. They all mention they have been banned for 24 hours, a few days, a week, and even a month. But none for 999 days!

For me, the situation is not only bizarre but unusually cruel.

17 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AR-BiTrossAR-BiTross shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mala-situacionmala-situacion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

De qué forma se puede contactar con ustedes, equipo de NAUGHTY Dog, para resolver el problema, ya que al parecer por este medio no es posible

Porque NAUGHTY DOG, no ha dado ninguna respuesta sobre este caso, y la pregunta es, entonces como puedes, defenderte ante esta situacion?

• SonProphetSonProphet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Naughty dog, as you did with me and took off the ban of 3 months for unjustified causes, can show the evidence to AR-BiTross that he cheated ? and if you do not have real evidence, you give him back the account because there is no evidence of That he violated your guidelines

ND si tienes alguna prueba o evidencia de que AR-BiTross cometio trampa muestrenla, si no eso quiere decir que estan estupidos en tomar deciciones.

• minhas301minhas301 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There r people who r using modded controller but i am 100 percent sure air-bitross is not one of them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base