Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Sucks to be a solo player in Uncharted 4 Ranked Mp

Sucks to be a solo player in Uncharted 4 Ranked Mp. I get that you dont care about this game or the players. Please dont mess things up in tlou factions 2. For the love of god implement a parties allowed- no parties system as you did in original factions. Because playing agains pre made teams over and over again and losing over and over again makes me wanna smash and tear down my tv and my ps4 right in the middle. I cant stand it anymore. (P.s I would smash the uncharted 4 cd if I didn't buy it digitally, but the feeling is in there) thanks for listening and again implement a damn solo queue to tlou factions 2.

(: cheers!!!

28 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

burakcetinkayburakcetinkay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • chorizzzo13chorizzzo13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

De verdad es muy frustrante, no es justo invertir 3 horas y no avanzar por culpa de gente que no sabe jugar
    Los que no miran el radar y nada mas corren a lo tonto, lo que no lea importa un cárabo la colina y solo entran a estorbar, los que no tienen idea de lo que están jugando

YA BASTA

• stfunomailstfunomail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Taking points from a player who's holding his own in a game where one player quits in the first 11 min after doing 0 downs, another one quits mid game, and the other two vote to quit, is fucking retarded. There, I said it. The system is nowhere close to being fair, it doesn't matter if you are good, mediocre or bad, it just matters who you end up being paired with. And that is 100% fucking retarded.

• JeremiahTheBardJeremiahTheBard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who cares about how many times you did it? Everybody with patience can do it. And making it to master does not mean ranked is enjoyable.

• burakcetinkayburakcetinkay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Btw I have a question for the devs of u4 mp.

Do you enjoy this game when you play solo? Do you enjoy playing solo and losing over and over again against pre made teams. There is no logic behind matchmaking at all...

Feedback and Knowledge Base