Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Missing Ranked Rewards from Season 5 or 6

Psn: RedShanks357

I entered multiplayer on june 20th 2017 and it says i reached diamond 1 by the end of the season but i clearly reached master rank because i have the master sniper mask but i dont have master cowboy hat. I have been reaching master rank since season 1 and i have every master reward unlocked. I dont want the extra relics for master rank but i do want the cowboy hat master ranked because i also have the master sniper mask. Naughty dog please help me and restore me my reward.

7 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RedShanks357RedShanks357 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • VICTORISAG1VICTORISAG1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PSN Account: VICTORISAG1 I'm having the same issue I also have the master sniper mask, but no master cowboy hat.

• IamSensuiIamSensui commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nauthy dog see this?
    Please, im a regular player and vip. I spend time and money in game.
    And i dont have some rewards.
    im mester in season 7, but i dont have the rewards.
    I was Mester in season 1.2.3.4.5.6, but i dont have rewards from season 5, and celebrations (deboches in portuguese) from season 2,3,4,5,6.

PLEASE, fix it.

im psn id: IamSensui

Please one more time.

• RFlSH3RRFlSH3R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Missing my master cowboy hat, unlocked master sniper mask and the taunts for season 5 and 6.

PSN ID: RFLSH3R

• don_d_Davedon_d_Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PSN ID: don_d_Dave

The point of this thread is that loyal Uncharted 4 players are unfairly treated all because of Naughty dogs mistake - Naughty dog wrongfully erased season 5 by mistake and then the rewards for season 5 were badly incorporated into season 6.

Only the most loyal players like myself were still playing the multiplayer and spending some earned cash on DLC. Other UNcharted 4 seasons before season 5 had also some problems like the leaderboards not reset, and now we got to the worst mistake in seasons until now.

Then for season 6 Naughty dog put completely different rules for incorporated season 5 rewards in S6 because they themselves finished season 5 by mistake in 10 days.

I take every season in Uncharted 4 as a big challenge that I enjoy by reaching Master rank every season, and I also have real life obligations so I cannot play this game all the time.
    I only expect to be treated fairly if a season says you need to reach Master rank to get the season Master reward.
    I reach the Master rank mostly at beginning of the season, but then for season 6 it meant that if you got to Master at the beginning of the season (as most loyal players do) it is for nothing because you need to be Master until the end of season.
    So people who played only at the end of the season and achieved the same thing got the Master cowboy hat, but the players who achieved master rank at the beginning of the season did not get it which is totally unfair - I myself do not have the free time to play every second day to stay Master during the whole season.

The point is loyal Uncharted 4 players should not be punished for the mistakes Naughty dog did and should get the Master cowboy hat if they did reach Master rank during season 6.

I myself will not be spending a single dolar anymore for any DLC Naughty dog will make because they showed me that they do not care for their loyal playerbase but only for their money by selling DLC and unproffesionally managing the Uncharted 4 seasons.

I hope we will get the Master cowboy hat hotfixed with a small patch or this is goodbye Naughty dog.

• NuzzeiriNuzzeiri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was ranked gold in season 4. I got my gold camo but I didn't get the ranked huzzah taunt at the end of the season. PSN: Nuzzeiri

• RedShanks357RedShanks357 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Psn: Redshanks357

Master cowboy hat missing
    I clearly reached master cuz i have the master sniper mask

• runner21runner21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PSN ID: runner21

Reward Issue: During Season 4, I reached Platinum rank and recieved the "Ranked Platinum" weapon skin accordingly. However, the "Ranked Gold" weapon skin is still locked for me. Platinum was the highest rank I earned that season but I believe I should have earned the Gold reward along the way.

Thank you

• conreteconrete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Psn account: Conrete
    I got my masters snipers mask but I Didn't receive masters cowboy hat at the end of season six. Thanks

• conreteconrete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree because if season 5 wasn't reset he would have got his cowboy hat in the first place regardless of being demoted. The same thing happened to me which I think is a bit unfair so please naughty dog it is only fair to give us what where owed.
    Thanks Conrete

• rahernandez1978rahernandez1978 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please dont reset my rank every season...I appreciate the reward an cant keep starting all over. May i please have my rank back including any extra ive reearned? I was gold

• don_d_Davedon_d_Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PSN ID: don_d_Dave

I did not receive my Master Cowboy hat for season 5.

At the end of season 6, on the leaderboards for season 6, I was Master rank with 6 points.

I am a truly dedicated Uncharted 4 player who only asks to be fairly treated in this game.

I played Naughty Dog games since Playstation 1, enjoyed every Uncharted game to the max, collected and bought all items in-game for Uncharted 3, collected and bought all DLC and most items for Uncharted 4.

As many people so too have I obligations in real life but I always organize my free time to enjoy Uncharted 4 and its multiplayer, especially seasons and its rewards for good play.

The major problem happened when season 5 started, with its season 5 rewards - my season rank and season leaderboard rank did not reset but season 5 started and was active. Then after around 2 weeks Naughty Dog acknowledged the mistake but instead of continuing season 5 for around 60 days as usual they finished season 5 and immediately started season 6.

I was not able to get to Master rank in just 2 weeks of season 5 but i read that i would get the Master reward at the end of season 6 if I get to Master rank.
    Then i did get to Master rank in season 6 but when the season ended I only got my season 6 Master rank reward but i did not get the season 5 Master rank reward - the cowboy hat.

I really try to enjoy this otherwise great multiplayer game but with this issue I am feeling extremely frustrated and infuriated because this is not professional from the side of Naughty Dog, and loyal players should not be wrongly punished for the mistakes Naughty Dog made with sloppy Uncharted 4 season management.

I hope you will correct the mistake you made with Uncharted 4 season 5 and give me my Master Cowboy hat reward, and I hope you do that for all players that deserved it and did not get it - as you before corrected it for season 3 reward.

Best regards

Loyal Uncharted 4 player

• Xx--N-GIN--xXXx--N-GIN--xX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello ND,

If you give the cowboy hat to RedShanks357, I would like to have the cap master trucker of season 1 please :)

• OdilantOdilant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naughty Dogs you don't have the right to change the rules because this guy RedShanks357 complain about his final rank,
    The rules for Cowboy Master is to stay and finish Rank Master till the last days of the season 6.
    This is unfair if you give him the Cowboy Hat ok, RedShanks357 you don't deserve the Cowboy Master hat that's it.

• BabyKitty2007BabyKitty2007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My friend is in the same boat. He got to diamond and didn't get his diamond hat. Shouldn't matter if you weren't that rank when it ended because if they didn't mess up with season 5 to begin with, you would of got it. He got the sniper mask and still has it.

• DelhiaDelhia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Were you Master rank when the Season ended ? Cause the cowboy hat get unlocked if you are master till the very last day of the competition.

Feedback and Knowledge Base