Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Ditching Ranked TDM HUGE MISTAKE

Please bring back Ranked TDM. If you were a Ranked TDM player, it was all you played nothing else

61 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

So_Dolo_So_Dolo_ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Isabela-br-10Isabela-br-10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TDM é o principal multiplayer de todos os games, porque foram fazer isto, achei que foi um grande erro é vcs perderam muitos jogadores com este erro

• Linkfan567Linkfan567 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The reason they removed Ranked TDM and replaced it with Ranked KOTH is because KOTH is a more objective- and team-focused gamemode. Uncharted 4's MP is more focused on playing as a team and using your resources efficiently than previous games. Why does reviving exist? Why can you buy gear and mysticals? Because the MP is focused on those aspects.

KOTH is more team-focused than TDM because you're working on an objective with your team. Because ranked play is supposed to be more competitive and team-focused than unranked play, when KOTH got out of beta, Naughty Dog decided to replace Ranked TDM with Ranked KOTH.

• RudiimentalistRudiimentalist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They just need to make Ranked solo players only.... that way, it's about individual skill rather than who's best at hiding in a party of 5, which is all the top players do.

Also, there would be no killfarming since it would be near-impossible for random teams to coordinate not capturing the final hill.

• DeadShot_MegatonDeadShot_Megaton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ranked King of the Hill encourages teams to stay and keep killing the other team when they could just capture the victory hill. You lose more points for leaving, so you have to stay and get killed for 10 minutes past what is necessary. This absolutely discourages people to play and needs to be fixed, somehow.

• So_Dolo_So_Dolo_ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Gammer-Girls-FTW that is a good idea. Ranked for all modes problem solved everyone happy

• Gamer-Girls-FTWGamer-Girls-FTW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. It's not that it's a bad mode but it takes the most coordination which is most seen in parties of 5. Mind you, 5 team parties are a minority here. Most people play KOTH as if it were TDM anyway, just running around trying to kill enemies instead of capturing and protecting the hill. Why does it even have to be one ranked mode anyway? Have a ranked everything with the same ending rewards. That would give more incentive to play. Everyone being able to play their favorite modes instead of yours. Problem solved.

• JeremiahTheBardJeremiahTheBard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Weeks before the release of rkoth i wrote on the psn forum what would happen if they changed ranked and now it has become reality: masters kill farming and not capturing the last hill just to get better score and all the noobs ragequit because they cant handle being killed 30 times in one match. Nd why would you do this without thinking about consequences?

Actually on my way to pick up a used copy of Black Ops 3 to play some old school Zombies #Cool #Killingtime

@burakcetinkay not saying get rid of Ranked KOTH. Just saying bring back Ranked TDM because if you were a Ranked TDM player, it was all you played cause simply put the other games aren't as good especially competitively. Trust me I tried and they aren't as fun to me. KOTH seems way to chaotic and structure less because everyone just rushes and bombards the Hill. I actually don't even see how I contributed as a team player in "team" wins I got in KOTH but in RTDM you have to sometimes sacrifice for the greater cause which is ALWAYS the TEAM win to progress towards higher rank. Not saying RTDM was structurally perfect because the scoring was very unfair but just better than the the other games and I play Uncharted 4 a lot less now a days and I'm losing interest by the minute actually tbh

• burakcetinkayburakcetinkay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a camping game now. A pre-made heaven. Whoever camps better wins the match. Come on man... ):

• conreteconrete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back RTDM and keep the loyal players happy especially when KOTH lost the poll. And like So_Dolo_ said even if RKOTH stays just bring RTDM back that's all we want. Thanks

• IanHecox83IanHecox83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guy know how to create an incredible single player, but are failing miserably on multiplayer.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, at least they did the most ridiculous rewards for king of the hill. Now I feel no need to try and reach masters because I don't want the rewards lol. Hopefully they change it next season.

Not listening to the fan base is Sorta the same thing Activision did with Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare before the fans turned on them. Hope that's not where we are going with The Lost Treasures and TLOU Pt2. If so I'm out lmao

• minhas301minhas301 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why they don't listen to their community,rtdm won in the poll but they went for koth.

• JeremiahTheBardJeremiahTheBard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They changed rtdm to rkoth although in the poll the majority was for rtdm. Nd doesnt even care about feedback, they wont listen

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base