Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Survival: Cannot Buy A Long Gun On Wave 1 Without Paying

On crushing difficulty, you start with $1200 every time you load a brand-new stage.

This amount of cash doesn't give you enough to buy a long gun WITHOUT paying ACTUAL real-life money to buy some Uncharted Coins and get a one-use booster.

Think about how ridiculous that is. PLAYERS CANNOT BUY A GUN without paying! This is a shooter!

Either the amount of cash players start with needs to be increased to cover the cost of a long gun, or costs need to be reduced to what they were pre-patch.

This is a shameless money grab and I'm appalled at Naughty Dog for stooping this low.

21 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RudiimentalistRudiimentalist shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • stfunomailstfunomail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Of course you can't buy a gun. People used tu buy the m14 right away and try to you know... have fun. But the buttholes at NG are having none of that. Want to play??? Pay!

• RudiimentalistRudiimentalist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for all the comments and support on this idea, please share it with your friends and on social media to get it even further up the list.

• Cadu_DrakeCadu_Drake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

shame on ND ... you want requires its customers to buy their weapons with Real money. and does everything to get as up the difficulty " at last now also Removes the relics and also increase the values of the grenades, mines, C4, mystics, ETC"

I am extremely disappointed With Their Politically Unfair PACHT.

And the WORST thing here is that they don't even have the courtesy to give you full ammo for your AK47. You get 60 bullets and I believe the max is 200, which is absolutely freaking stupid.

Yes that was definitely their thinking ($$$) but don't they realise that the best way to make money is to create something that people enjoy, have fun with and want to keep coming back to?

All these nerfs will just put new players off and turn regular players sour, which results in a toxic player base/diminished player base that hates the developer and their product.

And that means less $$$$$$$$

• JeremiahTheBardJeremiahTheBard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They nerfed it because they know that those who really want the emblem will spend money on coop one use boosters. Greedy

• jays_88083jays_88083 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even the radar increase in LP was dumb, but Naughty Dog have hit a new low. I mean I wouldn't care if the gun costed $1200 and you have no money leftover but how are people jumping into survival for the 1st time going to complete any stage? They will probably struggle reaching 3 star time with a level 1 AK47 on stage 1.

By the way earlier I started a stage with $0, 0 grenade 0 long gun. Are we going to have to buy a booster to get $ soon? Lets do stage 10 with para 45s. Real survival mode. Thanks Naughty Dog.

• mikhommikhom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unbelievable that after all the criticism from your customers who bought your game, instead of taking this criticism seriously, the adversities are even exaggerated instead of something more fair.

Until recently, at least one gun was affordable at the beginning and now there is not even that. Please show how you survived with the fuckin AK the first wave in Stage 8 and 10. By the way, equipment points have been increased ... It's just more incredible. To the gamers who buy the games and expect fair conditions, no one thinks here.

Only more surprising and not serious...

• rafael_martinesrafael_martines commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WTH NaughtyDog... it's impossible to beat the first wave with the god damn AK... unless ND give us the option to start a survival stage with a pre-set weapons just like in the multplayer...

• Shanehi185Shanehi185 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more. I don't think I've ever seen so much nerfing to try and make people buy micro transactions as I have with this game but not even being able to buy a long gun at the start of a stage on crushing is beyond ridiculous. If you would make things fair again people would be more likely to buy boosters and dlc items but this is just pushing more and more away from the game. I definitely wouldn't have thought you would go this low ND.

Feedback and Knowledge Base