Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Return my rank point and my won point

On 06 July 17. My very 1st ranked king of hill match I played. Everything is good, and I won the game, it showed victory hill. End up, the screen suddenly turn blue. I know I going to get penalty -36 points. End up, I platinum 30 points deducted left 0 point. I mean what is this? I won the match and I get deducted? The screen shown want to report? And I accepted to report. If you don't believe please check it up. Please, please and please. Return me my 30 points and my won match points. It really unfair to me. Return me back my point...

5 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TANKIMYONGTANKIMYONG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TANKIMYONGTANKIMYONG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naughty dog, you fucking return my point. You never return my point and still keep me losing, what the fuck. How you match the team. Fuck you. Return my point.

On 19 July, naughty dog your fucking rank games suddenly turn blue again when I going to finish the game. What the fuck is this? Although I lost the game, but I fucking penalty and deducted 40 points instead 20 points. Please fucking return my 20 point. I have make a send the report with the video clip. Please go check it up. And return my points.

And I lost again. Lost 4 match in fuckinggggggg roll. Fucking unbalance match. Fucking don't know what the fuck naughty dog doing.

On 11 July 17, continued lost 3 match in a roll and the last fucking match, the enemies was so good until 200:66, You know what fucking naughty dog, they had been play a fool on us by not going for the victory hill, they keep prevent us capture the hill for almost 10min. And we keep died and died and died and died. We Don't even have a chance to near the hill. This is how unbalance you fucking match the team. We was insulted by the enemies. Because of your fucking stupid unbalance match. This is what naughty dog you did to us. Fuck you. Go fuck yourselves.

Well done naughty dog. You going to fucking let me lost again and again. Fucking good. Fucking lost soooo badly.

Fuck you again. Fucking lost by 201:40. Why naughty dog, because I fuck you that why I lost am I right? Fucking how you match the game. You still haven't return my points and I keep losing. FUCK YOU N RETURN MY POINT I DESERVE.

What the fuck naughty dog doing. Fuck you naughty dog. Fucking return my points. Fucking how the fuck you match the game? Fucking 201:4. How can it be. Fucking total no match with the enemies. Why not you go fuck yourselves and please return me my rank point.

On 8 July 17, fucking the ranked king of hill game have problem again. I was kill and I can't resprawn. Not only me, 3 of players including me unable to resprawn. The fuck is this? Why always I get this shit. End up lost. And deducted my fucking point again. Fucking never return my point and keep coming this bullshit. Fucking go check it up naughty dog.

Fuck you Naughty dog, return my fucking rank points, not playing and keep losing. What the fuck you doing. RETURN MY RANKED POINT. Fuck you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base