Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

The option to re-connect back into matches

Mostly I just play ranked solo and sometimes with friends, but do you always hate it when someone on your Disconnects from the match for no reason what-so-ever? because I really hate it when ppl do that, not only they leave BUT they can make the match for their team to play at a disadvantage till the end of the match and it's the main reason why I keep failing on my Qualifiers randomly.

So I was ND if you please add this in the next "Major" patch to the game it would be appreciated if you can be able to, that I i'm speaking from the bottom of my Heart.

7 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

FurryRomo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FurryRomo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ND, Why aren't you listening on this? "We" the players that can make Multiplayer even more better and with less stress along with lesser issues, We do understand that you and your team are working on other things on TLOU: Part 2. But I've wished you people could hire more on this Tech forum to get more better chances of getting out problems resolved.

• im1nr1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should use dedicated servers to start with, connection is a huge issue in uc4

• JeremiahTheBard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also sometimes players get kicked although they have good internet. Would be nice to get back into the matches.

Feedback and Knowledge Base