Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Swappping between owned accounts

I am writing because I have a dilemma. I played season 1 and reached Master and played competitive on my account xBio_Theory and I played casually on my account Michael2groovy. I am moving forward from the competitive scene and just playing causal. But I didn't play much of season 1 on my Michael2groovy account due to competitions on xBio_Theory so I reached gold and stopped. I hate that I have to use my xBio_Theory account just to enjoy my ranked reward even though Michael2groovy is my main account. I was wondering if you could move the season 1 rank reward onto my Michael2groovy account so I wouldn't have to switch to enjoy it. I have unlocked every master reward on that account I just am missing my trucker hat. You couldn't even remove it from the xBio_Theory account if that would be easier. I can provide any information that you would need to verify that I own both accounts. Also with The Lost Legacy coming out I want that to be on my main account with all my rewards. Please help me I would greatly!

6 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base