Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

More maps with variety in environments

Instead of adding tons of outfit sets and accessories.. I think that MP is severly lacking in a good variety of maps.
Sure we have 14 maps - but a lot are too similar.. like the Island/New Devon/Sunken ruins style jungles.

Would love some more classic maps redone - Highrise, Sanctuary, Old Quarter from UC3 etc
A UC3 map with sand could be a nice change of scenery.. and it would fit with the desert style skins. Seems odd they made the outfits and no maps to match them - which they eventually did for Prison for example.

Lost Legacy had some nice areas too which could serve as a map idea - the railyard, caves/mines etc

More variety in weather and time of day too.. Rooftops and Remnants were different as they were nighttime/darker than all the other maps.

19 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

dannywolfy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • luffyddragon208 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree with you
    they need to do something about leveling up or bring back the prestige just like uncharted 3

• jaco_muse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this. A while back I also suggested day to nightime changes during the match. Start at late afternoon and end the match at night. Or start early early morning (dark) and end up late morning. Also more weather changes on maps, that occur randomly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base