Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Game freezing on survival mode

Game freezes in survival mode intro. I can play one match, then while it's on the intro screen for the next match it freezes. I just installed the v 1.31 update. I have the disc game on a fat ps4. My connection is wired and I have NAT 2 with 53M download and 8M upload. Also have 39GB of free space

10 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Saul_T__Knutz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • anita88150 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

El dorado works again, whereas yesterday after the update it did not appear. It's weird. I hope I do not encounter any other problem.

The problem of the difficulty is corrected but now when we launch an El Dorado, it does not appear, it does not work. This is the third update and each time we have a different problem, next time what will it be?
    I feel that you do not test the bets before putting them online. On Uncharted 3 there was not so much problem.

• EumelEumel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

an issue that makes an mode completely unplayable still not fixed after days? sorry, but this is not acceptable. the ranked point system is still completely broken, so are the normal koth leaderboards.

am i right, when i say you just don't care at all anymore and u4 is dead?
    the playerbase keeps going downhill. it's just sad.
    such a great and probably the only good third person multiplayer shooter out there and you guys just carrying it to the grave. i don't understand

I agree with @jujuroh2f, we would like to have new cards and also that we have more than level 50. I would have liked to review the adventures in cooperation as in uncharted 3.

• jujuroh2f commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thank you the team but We want new maps on survival, new levels too because we stay at level 50 please

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your reports. We will work on a fix to correct the difficulty swap issue. This will require a full patch, so will require a 3-5 days. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post below.

• WHisKY_59_Pro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now the game doesn't crash, but same as @anita88150, during the loading screen, we go from extreme to moderate

thank you but there is an other problem is the crushing is automatically lowered on moderate :)

• enoiret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Patch 1.03.85 does not fix the issue!! Please issue a new patch asap!!!!!!!!

The problem of the game that crash is solved but there is another problem the difficulty is automatically lowered to moderate with each search. We go from extreme to moderate.

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A fix has been deployed for this issue. Please restart the game. The number in the top right of your screen when you are in the Multiplayer menu should read 1.31.085.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post below.

Same problem for me since the update 1.31.084. The game crash if I'm not the host and don't crash if it's me.

Hi the same for me, i have a lot of blue screen on loading for the next map, please can you fix this problem because i lose too many boosters ..... Thank you .

• WHisKY_59_Pro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, same issue, only the host not crash, we can't play hardcore or crushing anymore, after one map during the loading screen two players crash, this happened after the patch 1.31.084.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base