Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Won RKOTH and suddenly black out

On 09 Nov 17, I won the RKOTH, and suddenly black out. I mean what the fuck is this, after the updated installed is it getting worse? I was penalty -36 points. I was on the way to qualifying platinum and I end up deducted points where I should gain point. I had report the error and send the video clip attached, I have prove. Please report my points. Please be fair. Thank you.

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TANKIMYONG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TANKIMYONG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naughty dog, How many times do I need to suffer the Penalty deduction, your fucking system, keep hang and played half way turn blue screen. Keep penalty and penalty and penalty non-stop. Fuck you ya. Go fuck yourselves and return my fucking ranked point. I had send error report and fuck you up side down. Because you fucking don’t bother it. Faster return my ranked points.

Fuck you naughty dog, you know what, 4 vs 5. Fucking I lost and deducted my points again. Fuck you fuck you fuck you... go fuck yourselves. It unfair to me. Why the hell I keep penalty and penalty, and happen 4 Vs 5. Fuck you.

FUCK U NAUGHTY DOG. This is the 3nd time I been penalty. what the fuck is going on naughty dog? My point never return back and I continue penalty. FUCK YOU.

Fuck you naughty dog, because of your fucking updated, I get penalty and just lost of platinum rank. FUCK YOU... I should not deserve this kind of treatment. Return my ranked points. Faster return my ranked point. FUCK YOU....

Fuck you naughty dog. Why not you go fuck yourselves. This is second time happen within the same week. And I get penalty again. Return all my ranked point. Why must I deserve this kind of treatment. Fucking return my point. I had reported and send the video clip. Fuck off...

Feedback and Knowledge Base