Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

I was banned unjustly

Hello my id is: saian24 I was banned unjustly for 30 day for cheating ... I am shocked by my ban 30 day is very disappointed that you had banished me.

it is the first time of my life that I am ban in a video game.
I never cheated in a video game is I hate this.
I'm never enter in a glitch
I never use the item as cronus anymore or titan.

I have 30 days of play soon, it's disappointing to be banned. I don't know if I will play this game again when I come back, my heart is broken.
i still respect the uncharted game since uncharted 2 ..
I am a big fan I have spend money in u2 u3 is also in u4 to have vip status.
I helped a lot of people in co-op so they had their co-op badge.

here is how I am thanked with a ban of 30 days I stay on the shock ...
I play with a Nacon Revolution Pro Controller ps4 eSports to train my shot which is quite equal in the fps ...

if only Naughty dog ​​you can see the match history as in uncharted 3 to see my results of all the matches before banishing me ...

anyone who looks into my case will see an injustice for my ban ..
cordially

19 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

saian24 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • iiEthan_v07 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this just happened to me i got banned for 59 days, was searching for a game and then all of a sudden it kicked me out saying I'm violating community guidelines and terms of service. i have no idea why they have done this I've played them game for nearly a year now with no problem.

• vitantonio77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LadyKiller__00 she is a good friend of my friends please remove her banned. She doesn’t cheats. She is so good I can’t believe in that. Please remove her banned

• LadyKiller__00 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m LadyKiller__00 I get banned for 59 days!! Wow i never cheat! I dont even know how to cheat im just a girl! Im so sad 59 days it s too much for me. What I have done??? I don t use cheats I don’t use cronus max or lag switch why this is happening to me? Please answer me☹️

• saian24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thank you naughty dog for having remove my banned .. I am very grateful to you.

• On_InStaGraM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naughty Dog Developers secretly work for Cronus Max! That’s why they don’t ban fake Top ranked losers! GG Naughty Dog! Sony please Ban Naughty Dog!

• On_InStaGraM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NAUGHTY DOG you are a joke boy! Instead of banning all top 200 fake Noobs with modded controllers like - Corne, idrijoker , MaciePL , Zack o Styles , Arabian Tiger, GokuBlack , Sasha vs , icefrost , Yanochkina , Cromeo, Monkey Luffy , Dragongunn, Austgirl, woopzy, eclaw, misaa and all KSA players ( all noobs with Cronus Max)
    You ban a totally amazing player.
    Screw your leaderboards , piece of shit.plagued with Modded noobs!
    If you really want to ban cheaters ban all top 200 Ranked scums, all Modded with Cronus Max!
    Maybe Naughty Dog works for Cronus Max that’s why you guys don’t ban cheaters! Wtf ND
    Waste of time, this game guys! I’m not buying Last of us 2 or 3 or 10

UNBAN SAIAN NOW!!!!

NO SAIAN NO UNCHARTED OF NAUGHTY DOG?!!

• JDonTnCaReY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

He's really Good person before he play he just was helping friends nnaughty dog the best in games why can't the best in welcome 4 pe

• XSergeant_CobraX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Saian24 is the best player I know who is fair and square. She is the love of my life you can't do this to her. Please ban me instead but please unbam her.

• Alice-_-KrOsS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good work naughty dog, you ban saian24 (player that I m sure not cheat) and real cheaters continue play without problems, is enough see on youtube channel, there are many videos of cheater exposed but they continue play, in ranked 70% of players use modcontroller or cronusmax or titan but they re not banned, 3 weeks ago l played ranked kofh vs top ranked players and when l arrived near enemy suddenly appears white socket and not only for me but for 3 teammates of my team, are they top ranked or top lagswitcher?They continue play and saian was banned maybe because 5 kids lost match vs saian and decide report for revenge.........very good naughty, multiplayer justice in u4 is awesome.

• BabyKitty2007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can give so many names of people who should be banned and yet I always still see them playing. Why not focus on banning people who actually cheat rather then people who don’t. One of the reasons why I don’t play anymore. Lift saian24 ban because he is NOT a cheater

• RULER2010 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Saian24 is a good friend of my friends. I know this he helps alot of friends and was top world best player in uncharted 3. ND please take this band of saian24. I am really sad.

• RULER2009 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Saian24 I known since uncharted 3, now on uncharted 4 too. Saian24 was world no.1 on uncharted 3. Helping all friends and doing at his best. Always friendly with friends and also has made a community on uncharted 4 to hell others and I don't understand why ban such a good helping player. ND should look into the game uncharted 4 then banning players. I've spent money buying boosters for a long time and when I use the boosters on the game I either get error on the game and I can't enter hardcore match again with my friends, so lose boosters and money from my pocket . So fixing these issues would be appreciated very much..please look into again about my friend saian24 he don't deserve this and it's no good players who help others to get banned.
    RULER2009

Feedback and Knowledge Base