Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Ranked season 10

I'm sure there we aren't going back to TDM but at least if we are going to stick to King of The Hill there needs to be a purchasable cap. It's annoying losing games because a team saves all their purchaseables for the end just to spam them at victory hill. That truly ruins the game mode by in game paying to win. Also most of the community that plays ranked is asking for backwards Ranked hats, we've had 6 seasons of face wear it's the least you can do. If anything a lot of players have been trying to buy accounts for past rank rewards, if you don't do the rank backwards hats allow a season to get a reward that you missed out on or allow in game bartering because some players have rewards that others have and vice versa it would be cool to trade rewards with friends if they have something each other wants.

22 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ohhhhh_dasia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BenskiPlay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You don't have to ruin such a good game by not doing anything!! We need new updates. The players don't just sit and wait that something happens

• BenskiPlay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's so true you really have to make new cool ranked items come true! No face wears.

• dasdominator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I whole heartedly agree. Six seasons of face wear is too much. We all want variety in our ranked rewards. I think I speak for everyone when I say I’m sick of having 6 options for face wear and only 1 option for a hat when it comes to ranked rewards. If you aren’t willing to make the only other ranked hat available at least come out with new ones. Sheesh.

Feedback and Knowledge Base