Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Fuck you Naughty dog for keep error penalty even I won RKOTH MATCH

Fuck you Naughty dog, this is the 6 times happen that the screen turn blue and error problem. After installation of new update, I almost Everyday get penalty. The previous I won the RKOTH which just happenand it show victory hill, suddenly the screen turn blue. What the fuck is this, I get deducted 40 point. I send the error report already, and ask Sony to look into this issue. It can’t be keep deduct the point like what you want. How the player will feel if keep happening again and again. This is really unfair. And please return my original points and what I achieved.

4 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TANKIMYONG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • luffyddragon208 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it happened to me too
    that's why i dont play Rank only to get the Gold
    and now what's with the blue screen error
    it happens only with Naughty dog games

• TANKIMYONG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naughty dog you are Motherfucker you know that. 8 times penalty deducted my points again. FUCK YOU. I really got nothing say.

I demoted you happy right? Fuck you naughty dog! Fucking unfair. Keep losing and keep penalty. What the fuck is this. Fucking game

Fuck you naughty dog. 7 times error report on season 9. And penalty again. Why not you go fuck yourselves. Fucking unfair and fuck up updated. Fucking pissed off. I finally going to win 1 match after lost 2 fucking in a roll and end up turn blue screen. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. And go fuck yourselves.

Feedback and Knowledge Base