Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

I was banned

I get banned for 59 days :( I can’t believe this is happening to me cause I always be here to send video about cheaters. I never cheats I don’t even know how to do that. Im so sad :( There as so many cheaters still playing this game and this happened to me that I always played fair? Unbelievable :( Im shocked this is my first time that Im banned in a videogames so I can’t believe...I never enter in a glitch or used cronus max so I have no words...just please do something this is not fair. Please remove my ban :,(

9 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LadyKiller__00 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • keydeenator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lady is a very good Person and she Never Cheat or do something wrong .... please unbanned her Thats not fair....

• LadyKiller__00 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you very much for remove my ban Im so happy I can’t believe❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you❤️❤️❤️

• sardus1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

she helped so much naughty dog with sending videos from players that not are playing fair games.. and so Naughty dog thanks her. This is not fair.She play normal without using something

• ssoya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ladykiller n'A RIen fait arrêter nauty dog sa ne se fait pas au lieu de bannir cette femme aller bannir les conard de cheater donc redonner lui son compte s'il vous plait

• TheDarknees464 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello naughty dog I want to tell you something my friend lady she not a cheater and she play normal in the game she don't make anything wrongs so please remove the band from her she a good player ❤️

• Alice-_-KrOsS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ladykiller doesn t cheat, she is probably the only one girlstreamer that stream everyday uncharted 4, if you want find cheater is enough see a match of 80% of ranked players in top 100 and they still playing.

• vitantonio77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LadyKiller__00 she is a good friend of my friends please remove her banned. She doesn’t cheats. She is so good I can’t believe in that. Please remove her banned

Feedback and Knowledge Base