Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

I have issues with starting the game back after i died. It says 0:00 remaining on the loading screen. Nothings happening.

Ive had contiuous issues with this. I tried reinstalling the game twice and its still happening. I would seriously appreciate an answer. This is one of my favorite games. It woud suck if i couldnt play it anymore.

8 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kiiyoto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Americandodo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just started this game and only got to the level at the Panama prison...i died and now such at this loading screen 0:00. I restarted the game and now it is the same screen but counting up very very slowly... Not loading at all. Please help me! I just bought the game and really want a fix for this.

• Levi_Stum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m having the same issue at chapter 13, I’ve never completed the game and don’t want to just look it up and spoil it.
    If I don’t die the I can keep playing but it gets glitchy and you can tell all the graphics aren’t being rendered.

PLEASE respond naughty dog. I’ve tried reinstalling.

• Demon_486 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chapter 11 i am also having the same issue 0:00 remainig game size is 64gb with all the latest updates but my screen is stuck on this page please provide a fix for this problemuh

• bamadab420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Level 12 same thing happened to me after I died at the clock. Would be nice if the devs gave a crap and helped us figure this out. Fell like ive wasted my money on this game

Feedback and Knowledge Base