Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

About matchmaking and cheating

Good afternoon,

I love your all uncharted series. But past few day I have problem in multiplayer. When I play in party matchmaking take so long time. And most of time game kicked me out while matchmaking and even while playing game which is so annoying. Not only that, but number of cheater player is also increasing. Who uses glitch switch, to me and every other player have right for fair game. if it happens and increasing then people might stop playing this game even though game is really good. So, I’m looking forward for this fixes. I hope you will consider it.

Thank you,
Abhishek

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ab_assassins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jaco_muse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll post on behalf of ND for the multiplayer connection issues. Your internet speed needs to be above the minimums consistently to play online. Your download should be above 10 mbps and upload 1 mbps at all times, if it dips below these speeds you won't find matches or you will get the white plug and eventually get kicked from the match. Do three speedtests on your ps4 in a row and see if the speeds are above the minimum all three times, if not you may need to contact your ISP for further assistance. Apparently NAT type 3 gives issues as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base