Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

NEW UPDATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really need a new updates ,new clothes taunts , I mean is that how you treat your fans?? ,we supported you . Black ops 3 keeps updating with new weapons and customs . and just letting this game to die . thanks in advance!!!

21 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Annas-1410 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Elaniean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That’s certainly the case with Naughty Dog, which has been developing an Uncharted movie and a The Last of Us movie for a long, long time now. Everyone is desperately waiting for this update. As apart from the games the needy app for your device is MS Office 365 and for MS office 365 support visit here https://www.msofficetechnicalsupportnumbers.com/microsoft-office-365-technical-support-phone-number/

• luffyddragon208 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you, this multiplayer needs an update, more maps, more modes, and bring prestige back once you max your level on both survival and competitive the xp are pointless, more characters, and customes

• xGolDi_StyLe- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I really agree at least right after season 18 ND should bring a new multiplayer update, it's not too hard. The game has so good mechanics and I'm sure a lot of people love them, but the reason why the game is boring is because it's dead, and that's because there were no updates. I recommend at least 2 new maps, bugfixes with ledges etc. Free for all game mode, it should NOT be too hard for an experienced game developer company. Trust me, if they would bring this kind of updates where they bring new maps and fix bugs, plus change the ranked mode and make the game fresh, a lot more people would play it and a lot of old players would come back to the game. PLEASE ND read this comment, consider and do something about it!! I still trust you!

Feedback and Knowledge Base