Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

I'm Banned Injustly FOREVER

The personal who is in charge of banning is a incompetent and i demand an apology , it turn out that he has mistaken my id for a letter, LaCajaDeSnake its my real id, and the hater troll hacker lag switcher used laCajaDeSnake without capital starter letter , so by a letter, the incompetent is wrong , i demand an apology , here the evidence;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJLpvciheIk

21 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LaCajaDeSnake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CuttyLueseChange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be no heavy weapons nor modified controllers, allowed in Ranked Matches, Rank shud be all bout skills , pistols , long guns only , wit your gear. The game is becoming trash with all these cheaters you allow to play ranked, also you shud not be able to jump in Ranked with a level below 75, An Masters shud have there on class, Masters mess up Kill of the Hill for those who need the Hill to Win. Big CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE....

• PsDaniCamilo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naughty dog, we know that you try to improve the game banning lagswitchers, but you banned the ID: Lacajadesnake, when the really hacker is "lacajadesnake" fix it please

• hari_kapavarapu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is the case then it's wrong. It is an mistake which needs to be corrected. Ban has to be removed.

May be when the player is reporting the cheater, accidently would have mentioned the first letter of the name in Caps that's why it got a accidently mapped to you. Nobody would have done it intentionally. Gramatic mistake gone wrong (my assumption though).

Feedback and Knowledge Base