Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Unlocking Everything is impossible(daily challenge)

I just calculated amount of time that it would take to unlock everything in game......i have unlocked evrything for mystical, heavy weopon, all weopon modes and weopons, all sidekicks and their modes, all vanity chest items, all boosters and about 20-30% items from characters. What the problem is.....i t would still take 4-5 years to unlock everything despite having vip relics. This is totally frustrating and impossible to achieve. Only one daily challenge resets everyday instead of three because of which grind is not possible. Game is already about to die unless u guys do something in patch so 4-5 years is not an option. What you can do is......1. Increase relics from one daily challenge i.e about 800-1000 relics....2.Decrease the price of dlc vanity chest to 100-150 as it was once on sale....3. Perhaps best option would be bring more character skins and weopons and whatever but END the COLOUR SYSTEM i.e 25 color variation for every character. Instead let be about 25 or even 50 colors which can apply to any character....u can just get a colour unlocked from chest!!!! It would be good to add colours to hats and facewears........Plz upvote me guys.......I love this game and want complete 100% so plz help us naughty dog

6 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

husnainali1000 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base