Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Uncharted 4 digital version on ps4 stall on chapter 4: A normal life on ps1 game scene.

Good day, I bought and downloaded uncharted 4 digital version on my ps4. It keeps stalling on chapter 4: A normal life during the scene I am suppose to play a ps1 game....It stall exactly on in-game tv. I start the game all over again and again and it still stall when I get to that same spot. Pls help me out

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi stuck at 00:00 on chapter 11

I have 64 GB of game installed on my PS4 . I am stuck on chapter 11 once my charecter died but since them i see this timeline which is not going away .. my game is fully installed as per the latest Updates .. I need help please help !

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. photo mode

Hi everyone

I've experienced some issues recently with the depth of field option during photo mode.

I'm doing a run exclusively dedicated to photos and until chapter 13 I had no issues at all. At the end of the chapter 13, when I meet Sam again, suddenly the depth of field option turn crazy.
    If I want some smooth "realistic" blur effect I have to put the effect to 1%. Above this number, the effect is way too strong and the background is completely blured.

I loaded other chapters (pre-chapter 13) and the effect works perfectly. I loaded the beginning…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I Accidentally All the Guns

Hi

i walk through the game and kill in all 21 weapons +
    Powder Keg ,DShK ,Explosive Barrel,
    Propane Tank, ,Turret, Grenade ,Dynamite

and didn't get "I accidentally all the guns" trophy !!

This is my account: x1Yousef_

i followed same way i do it in my first account and get platinum
    First account: x1Yousef

am sure i kill in all weapon i stop the game and write every weapon i kill in it in a note ..

also collectible i follow guide and get all of them when i finish didn't get two trophy: (Lost History+Lost Art of Journaling)…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Nate advances automatically (even off cliffs, buildings, etc.) when L2 is pulled for targeting

In Unchartered 3 & 4 Nate has started moving forward automatically (even off cliffs, buildings, etc.) when L2 is pulled for targeting unless L3 is pressed. This is new as he would always stand still during targeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Telling to use rope even though I don’t have one

Im using PS4 and I have memory. I’m at chapter 8 in Switzerland after I retrieved the cross. I have to go down and the game is telling me to use the rope. But I don’t have one. When I press L1 nate ties the invisible rope. But it’s not working and he will die

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Chapter 8 glitch

At the beginning of this chapter after the cutscene plays, Nate and Sam start heading towards the grave yard by marking your way down some rock slides and eventually have to make your way to a tree stump to tie onto and lowers themselves. It is this particular cliff with the tree stump that I can’t make it on to because Nate falls through the map EVERYTIME! I’ve tried everything short of uninstalling and re installing the game. Please help!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Chapter 17 glitch sluice gates

I can't get past the sluice gates part on chapter 17. Where Ella is in the jeep and you have to open one gate, that's blocked then the second.
    On the prompt for the second, it doesn't work properly leaving me unable to continue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Avery’s descent

Was just playing uncharted 4 on PS4 Pro, digital download, over 800GB’s of available storage. Every time I play chapter 19 Avery’s Descent either restarting the chapter or loading in, Drake falls through the floor. I even try jumping across and hitting the wall, but he just goes through the wall. After he dies and the level reloads, he is IMMEDIATELY descending and I have no way to move him. I have tried restarting my PS4, replaying chapter 18, and even starting at the encounter option on the main menu for that level and he still falls through the floor…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can’t get past the moutain

So I’m on the church graveyard mission and it’s at the start where I have to slide down the loose gravel and for some reason NATHAN can’t latch onto the side and climb up. So I would only be allowed to slide down and once I fell down I would clip throught the earth and die

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Chapter 16 bug

I am currently playing Uncharted 4 and I am on chapter 16, however I can't advance due to some events not triggering. I have searched the website and other sites to no avail. The closest thing i found was a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s8JvAazvpc that encounters the same problem.

I have restarted from a checkpoint. Exited to main menu and then chapter select to chapter 16. I have closed the game and restarted it to the save. I also have started from the chapter prior. Nothing has worked.

Sam is currently just stuck on the wall and not climbing where he needs…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Missing Bridge Chapter 10

I drive the jeep in the beginning of Chapter 10 and reach the open area where the rickety bridge is supposed to be but it is not there!!
    I tried restarting the game and starting from the Chapter select option several times but nothing changes.
    This is a serious issue because I can not proceed in the game.

-I have a PS4 10xx series.
    -This was a digital download and installation.
    -Installed 03/28/2018
    -My system free space is around 108GB

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Uncharted 4 chapter 20 does not trigger story

When I jumped to the platform did not trigger the plot. The protagonist's brother should appear, but not

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Chapter 21 and 22 Glitch

Whenever i try to select and load chapter 21 or 22, i just start the game by falling through the map and dying instantly when i fall through the map, tried all the other chapters too see if it had this glitch, only chapter 21 and 22 have it. So is there a fix to this problem?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Madagascar market falling through floor

Upon walking through the market in Madagascar, Victor continues to glitch and jump to his designated spots where he has dialogue. When trying to go up the stairs where Victor asks about buying Nate a shirt, I fall through the floor of the map.

Original PS4
    Digital download
    Installed 3 days ago
    46gb free space

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ludonarrative dissonance trophy won't pop

Yes. Ludonarrative dissonance trophy won't pop up. I saved the game at 986 kills and tried thrice and nothing worked. Please fix it. Please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "I Accidentally All The Guns" Trophy Unattainable

To the Naughty Dog QA Team,

This issue is NOT SOLVED.

As of this day, this trophy is still simply unattainable.
    After several attempts to get it, none of the approaches suggested by many players worked, so I decided to make non stop playthroughs from start to finish in order to prevent any problems inherent to save files.

I have completed the campaign like this on three different occasions, carefully following the exact guidelines pointed out by a Naughty Dog ADMIN on a related post. You can check the post here:

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/14702997-i-accidentally-all-the-guns-trophy

Such a post has been flagged as SOLVED…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Henry avery level glitch

I bought the game via the playstation store. On the Henry avery level,as im sliding down hill and i'm supposed to be able to grapple the ledge,i keep falling through. What can i do? Is there a patch available? If so, where do i go to download it to my playstation?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add patch Russian language in Russian Ps Store

Hello Naughty Dog Team!
    I bought Uncharted 4 from USA, but on the Disc does not Russian language, please, add Russian language the individual patch in Russian PS Store

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Jeep always runs at full throttle

In latest versions of Uncharted 4, driving the jeep slowly is nearly impossible. Even the slightest touch on the trigger results in full throttle. It seems to be just on / off. This completely destroys the gameplay.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base