Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ranked issue

Hi
    Thsese is many times I win from ranked but it doesn't count me win it count me losse and it bring my point down from ranked I spouse to be in master but I'm not because of the soke system I don't know why I don't have chance in this game I know you're saying maybe it's your network no there is no thing ronge with my network it's naughty dog issue please give my point back or I don't play uncharted ant more this is not happen one time it happens more than 12 time I was in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Naught Dog Support Lag Switchers/cheaters

GW_Zero is lagswitch cheater. He is in ranked all the time and cheats.
    Naughty Dog does not care about this game but they are all about making money out of next game. Unfortunately I won't be buying any of your products unless you take right actions to ban cheaters. Also please don't give me bullshit like please send report because you don't read them any way. If you don't find anything wrong with his play there is something wrong with your head. Just posting this here so that people know you don't do your job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWxQe_QLD1w

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No respawn

Just when Ranked King of the Hill started. A player downed me and then i couldn't respawn for the whole game. It kept me spectating until the game ended!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dayly challenges glitch

So yesterday i got a daily challenge in survival: to get 90 kills with the Arrowhead for 450 rellics. Note that it was the only challenge i had. Today i played a couple of rounds of survival to complete the challenge. However, it was at 5 pm central european time, wich means that when my session ended, i would get a new daily challenge that i could complete. However, when i got the 90 kills and exited survival, i didn't get my 450 rellics reward, and the Arrowhead challenge had been replaced by another one.

I have never experienced this,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ranked rewards and unbalanced teams

Dear Naughty Dog

Is it possible to bring back ranking rewards from last seasons? I and other people struggle to reach master rank. The reason why is because team balance in this game is unreal when you solo play. You will get stuck with random people with no experience and it will end up fighting with full experienced teams. I and probably other people ended up losing qualifications to master rank from that.

There is still one more issue. Why did the season days get reduced to around 30 days? It was more than that before. Ranked now is more…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Unlocked Type 50 in survival mode that doesn’t existed...? I want my points back

Just got over 2500 sun points to get a DLC gameplay chest to unlock guns in survival. Unlocked Type 50,which is not anywhere near the survival gun list!!! Took away 2500 pts of mine I want my points back! Or at least unlock me another gun that actually in the gun list plz!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How i can get the old ranked rewards

Hey
    Is there any way to get the old ranked rewards?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A lot of connection error

I'm in China. I got a lot of 'connection error' in the middle of multiplayer game these days. It sucks. Can you check the whether it is because of your bugs or the fucking Great Firewall?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Very very disappointed of uncharted: the lost legacy for being very lazy and putting in the same survival and multiplayer why???

I would like either survival to offer solo hardcore difficulty or and more enemys and stages and arenas to compensate for my loss of buying both games that I mainly play survival and multiplayer

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. survival mode weapon upgrades not dropping no matter what difficulty

i have all pistols upgraded to 4, i have some long guns upgraded to 3, some and still just on 1. after defeating a warlord no matter what difficulty or what warlord it doesn't drop upgrades for long guns. i've tried every warlord and none are dropping upgrades at all anymore.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premium DLC Chests bug

Hi,
    I have encountered a bug on Uncharted 4 MP. I can no longer purchase Premium DLC vanity chests, using relics. On the screen it says that I have 'completed!' all chests, but this is not true, I still have many dlc vanity items to collect. I can only purchase the standard dlc vanity chests, but I don't want to spend all my relics on colour shaders for the regular skins! Please help!
    My id is jonny_smiff.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No Gun glitch on MP

I encountered a glitch where apparently if you hold charged melee while hanging from a ledge and pick up a gun at the same time, you won't be able to equip a gun anymore and also lose melee capabilities. Below is the clip I got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEQJaRRrxDs
    Original PS4 (launch)
    UC: The Lost Legacy digital
    Wired connection

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix ASAP!!

Hi guys 1st. Thanks for the great game.As fun of Un2 Un3 i like Un4 as well. But as we all know Leaderboard in this game is so fk up. Remove that stupid score per min!!
    Classic mode: #1 on it have more downs then ko's
    Player with the most kills should be #1 just like in un2 or un3.
    King of the hill: Omfg if you look at the first 10-20 players on the leaderboard they have score per min 8.000 with such a shity kdr.
    Team Death Match: Scote per min again!!
    So it dosent matter how many…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Instant Unlock Bundle not working

I entered the code that I received alongside Uncharted:The Lost Legacy however I still don't have any of the content listed with bundle unlocked.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for any confusion that has arisen surrounding the MP Unlock voucher.

The MP Unlock voucher unlocks base Multiplayer weapons, boosters, mysticals, and throwables for Uncharted 4 Competitive Multiplayer (not Survival).

If your profile already has the afore mentioned items unlocked, you will see no changes to your available content in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.

The voucher does not unlock the TLL Bundle pack or any TLL character skins for Multiplayer.

Also, you will only be able to access the unlocked MP items from the voucher of the region of your PSN account matches the region of the game you are playing. You can check the regional version of the game by the available languages from the options menu.

Again, we apologize for any confusion. If you have read all of the above and still feel you are missing items after having…

15. Classic Mode Issu

Hello team NaughtyDog, thanks for the Masterpiece DLC, it was a fun and interesting adventure, there a problem with the multiplayer section. It seems that's taking forever to find a match in the Classic mode and plunder mode and Command mode as well, I've been waiting for a match for 10-20 minutes in each mode and failed to success in finding one. Please fix

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reliquienpunkte nach abgeschlossener Herrausforderung nicht erhalten

Hallo zusammen,

nach dem abschließen einer Überlebens-Herrausforderung (48 kills mit DCSingle-Action --> 630RP) wurden keine Reliquienpunkte an der Abschlusstafel abgerechnet. Auch nach dem beenden eines anderen Matches und dem erneuten Verbindungsaufbau wurde diese nicht transferiert :-\
    Besteht die Möglichkeit diese irgendwie noch nachzureichen?

Vielen Dank im Vorraus
    HU3ER_90th

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Nadine should be now with the heroes

Nadine should be now with the heroes. It makes no sense she continues on the villains side...

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Failed to download latest live data

I tried to play the Lost Legacy multiplayer, for the first time, and it is saying, "Failed to download latest live data. Please check your internet connection and try again." I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, updated the game, rebuilt my PS4 Pro's database, restored licenses, tried other multiplayer games, and only Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy give me this message.

Please let me know if this is a known issue, and if you have a fix or are working on a fix.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. White Plug symbol appears and I'm getting disconnected from Multiplayer

When I play multiplayer I am seeing a white plug fill the screen, and I am frequently being kicked out of the match.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The white plug is displayed when a user is experiencing lag, due to an insufficient online connection. You can test this by going to:

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

The approximate minimum connection required is 1 megabit up. If your connection is less than or roughly at that, you will encounter the white plug.

Suggestions for improving your connection speed:

Ensure all other apps are closed.
    Pause downloads that are ongoing.
    Minimize other bandwidth usage (i.e. music streaming)
    Turn off Uncharted TV in the menu

If you are on a wireless connection, you may find you are above a base threshold, but still encounter the issue if you experience temporary interference. We recommend switching to a wired connection if possible, to improve speed consistency.

Finally, if none of the above has helped, we recommend contacting your ISP for additional assistance.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base