Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ban cheat

Why you don’t ban cheaters who uses turbo or modded or whatever controller !!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Precisa de uma nova atualização,novos mapas do the lost legacy no modo multiplayer

Precisa de uma atualização para pode achar partidas mais rápidas em todos os modos principalmente no rei da coluna (classificação)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Pistol overpower

pang pang pang over power..

range long. . rapid fire slowly

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. are the servers down?

everyone is stuck in the lobby, if you go into matchmaking the game can’t find a match, if you try to join people it says you can’t join them or you’ve been kicked out. I’m pretty sure it’s not PSN that’s faulty i think it’s just this game. what’s happening?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Death count

So I was playing bounty hunter mode and when the match was finished my death count was 4295 in the game. I took a screenshot but I have no idea how it happened.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rei da colina classi

Não consigo jogar classificação, nem pra mim e nem pra alguns, eu clico pro jogar e não acha partida. Email: phelipeisak@gmail.com

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Splitscreen

why is split screen never added to this game

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Blocked users to not appear in MP/survival games

Hey guys! Sooo here’s one, I’m not sure if it’s a ND or if it would be a PSN thing... it would be nice if users that I’ve blocked on psn wouldn’t appear in MP games. I used to play with this guy on MP until he started sexually harassing me so I blocked him everywhere, only to have him turn up in a MP game in the enemy team. He’s much better than me so he made the game hell, targeting me on purpose and then swearing at me. I had to leave the game cause it’s not fun.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Estou com problemas no modo sobrevivencia do uncharted. Voces tem um suporte PT-Br ou eu vou ter que conversar em ingles?

Estou com problemas no modo sobrevivencia do uncharted. Voces tem um suporte PT-Br ou eu vou ter que conversar em ingles?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stuck in lobby forever game won’t start

After finishing a game, all or at least 8 of us will remain in the lobby in hope of getting a rematch. The game will never start. This has been happening quite often lately. The last time it happened, which was today, 8 of us were in the lobby for over 5 minutes waiting for the game to finally begin. Never happened. Eventually players began leaving. If at least 8 players remain in the lobby, we should be able to rematch again. Please fix this bug, it wasn’t like this before.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Classic mode isn't loading.

Classic mode isn't loading! It will say found a player and then just go back to searching. Very odd as I have never had this problem before. It's been going on for the past few hours. Help! Sticking with Deathmatch until I can load classic again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yoo ND can u finally bring back RTDM?!! KOTH is really annoying mode

Farming playing every match 20min gtfo
    And FFS fix that leaderboard its very stupid on all modes. Classic mode (No1 should be person with the most kills and not by score per min. Byee :))

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ranked issue

Hi
    Thsese is many times I win from ranked but it doesn't count me win it count me losse and it bring my point down from ranked I spouse to be in master but I'm not because of the soke system I don't know why I don't have chance in this game I know you're saying maybe it's your network no there is no thing ronge with my network it's naughty dog issue please give my point back or I don't play uncharted ant more this is not happen one time it happens more than 12 time I was in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Naught Dog Support Lag Switchers/cheaters

GW_Zero is lagswitch cheater. He is in ranked all the time and cheats.
    Naughty Dog does not care about this game but they are all about making money out of next game. Unfortunately I won't be buying any of your products unless you take right actions to ban cheaters. Also please don't give me bullshit like please send report because you don't read them any way. If you don't find anything wrong with his play there is something wrong with your head. Just posting this here so that people know you don't do your job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWxQe_QLD1w

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No respawn

Just when Ranked King of the Hill started. A player downed me and then i couldn't respawn for the whole game. It kept me spectating until the game ended!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dayly challenges glitch

So yesterday i got a daily challenge in survival: to get 90 kills with the Arrowhead for 450 rellics. Note that it was the only challenge i had. Today i played a couple of rounds of survival to complete the challenge. However, it was at 5 pm central european time, wich means that when my session ended, i would get a new daily challenge that i could complete. However, when i got the 90 kills and exited survival, i didn't get my 450 rellics reward, and the Arrowhead challenge had been replaced by another one.

I have never experienced this,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ranked rewards and unbalanced teams

Dear Naughty Dog

Is it possible to bring back ranking rewards from last seasons? I and other people struggle to reach master rank. The reason why is because team balance in this game is unreal when you solo play. You will get stuck with random people with no experience and it will end up fighting with full experienced teams. I and probably other people ended up losing qualifications to master rank from that.

There is still one more issue. Why did the season days get reduced to around 30 days? It was more than that before. Ranked now is more…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unlocked Type 50 in survival mode that doesn’t existed...? I want my points back

Just got over 2500 sun points to get a DLC gameplay chest to unlock guns in survival. Unlocked Type 50,which is not anywhere near the survival gun list!!! Took away 2500 pts of mine I want my points back! Or at least unlock me another gun that actually in the gun list plz!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How i can get the old ranked rewards

Hey
    Is there any way to get the old ranked rewards?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base