Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ranked issue

Hi
    Thsese is many times I win from ranked but it doesn't count me win it count me losse and it bring my point down from ranked I spouse to be in master but I'm not because of the soke system I don't know why I don't have chance in this game I know you're saying maybe it's your network no there is no thing ronge with my network it's naughty dog issue please give my point back or I don't play uncharted ant more this is not happen one time it happens more than 12 time I was in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Naught Dog Support Lag Switchers/cheaters

GW_Zero is lagswitch cheater. He is in ranked all the time and cheats.
    Naughty Dog does not care about this game but they are all about making money out of next game. Unfortunately I won't be buying any of your products unless you take right actions to ban cheaters. Also please don't give me bullshit like please send report because you don't read them any way. If you don't find anything wrong with his play there is something wrong with your head. Just posting this here so that people know you don't do your job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWxQe_QLD1w

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Video] Token Disappeared - Map still says it's there

https://youtu.be/cPlLE5EzwVY

I don't recall breaking the wall here after defeating enemies (nor being close to it during combat) but I came here and saw the issue.

Reloading didn't fix the problem, any help please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix you matchmaking and Separate squad teams from solo players like the rest of the world!

I'm sick of being in a team full of noon while the enemy team is straight on killing us. I really want to destroy my uncharted game because of this bs

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Giving the people who got tll the characters from the game in multiplayer

I think it kinda sucks that those who bought tll don't get the special character upfront in the multiplayer naughty dog can you please reward those who got tll the characters from the game

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Brazilian language option in Portugal

I live in Portugal and I bought the version here of Uncharted the Lost legacy, but I do not have how to choose Portuguese language of Brazil, I would like that option, is it possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. disappearing secondary weapon

Whenever Chloe enters the vehicle with a secondary weapon it's gone when I jump back out. Seems to be only bonus weapons so far.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Nadine stuck

On two separate occasions. After escaping the flooding city after Asav traps them and enter the woods she got stuck. Another was during the encounter with the helicopter she would not move. The conversation went on, but her avatar was stuck. Had to restart from checkpoint to set her right.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Graphics problem

I'm getting checkerboard like feedback around my characters and in backgrounds i have tried twerking my settings but nothing has helped please help a dedicated uncharted player get the best graphics possible please please please

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No respawn

Just when Ranked King of the Hill started. A player downed me and then i couldn't respawn for the whole game. It kept me spectating until the game ended!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dayly challenges glitch

So yesterday i got a daily challenge in survival: to get 90 kills with the Arrowhead for 450 rellics. Note that it was the only challenge i had. Today i played a couple of rounds of survival to complete the challenge. However, it was at 5 pm central european time, wich means that when my session ended, i would get a new daily challenge that i could complete. However, when i got the 90 kills and exited survival, i didn't get my 450 rellics reward, and the Arrowhead challenge had been replaced by another one.

I have never experienced this,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ranked rewards and unbalanced teams

Dear Naughty Dog

Is it possible to bring back ranking rewards from last seasons? I and other people struggle to reach master rank. The reason why is because team balance in this game is unreal when you solo play. You will get stuck with random people with no experience and it will end up fighting with full experienced teams. I and probably other people ended up losing qualifications to master rank from that.

There is still one more issue. Why did the season days get reduced to around 30 days? It was more than that before. Ranked now is more…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. conversation

It seems to have happened to other people just as it did to me but nobody pronounced thenselves so I'll repeat. In chapter 4 there1s a problm where I can't start the first optional conversation, the one with the monkeys on the queens ruby zone. I come close to the pillar and click triangle to the icon that appears but the conversations doesn't' start. Can you please fix this in a future update?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. conversation

There's a bug in the statistic menu, in the collectibles area it showns more then the limit of the collectibl, lik there's 17 optional conversations in the game as a whole but there it says that I got 24 out of 17 (24/17) which souldn't even be possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi, I report a failure found in a sequence. Attached link of the video uploaded to youtube. great job!

Hi, I report a failure found in a sequence. Attached link of the video uploaded to youtube. great job!
    https://youtu.be/b20DFcEwqpY

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Climbed tower second time , after saving and restart there is no way down

I was trying to find Hoysla token things amd i thought one was in that tower. So i went up it with the elevator platform and looked around and didnt find anything so i saved it amd shut game off cus i was tired. So next day i loaded it up and now im im the tower where the platform takes you up but the platform is at the bottom. I have no way down. i tried jumping on areas outside the tower but once you past a certain height you instantly die. Please fix or i want my money…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Progress Demands Sacrifice trophy won't unlock for me.

Every chapter says on Chapter Select says "Highest Challenge Level Completed: Crushing" yet the trophy still won't unlock for me.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Unlocked Type 50 in survival mode that doesn’t existed...? I want my points back

Just got over 2500 sun points to get a DLC gameplay chest to unlock guns in survival. Unlocked Type 50,which is not anywhere near the survival gun list!!! Took away 2500 pts of mine I want my points back! Or at least unlock me another gun that actually in the gun list plz!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Optional conversation in Chapter 4 not working

I'm having trouble with the first optional conversation in Chapter 4. I missed it on my first playtrough, so I had to get all the tokens again to access the monkeys area.

The problem is that once I get to the pillar with the monkeys on it, I press triangle on the lens icon prompt but nothing happens, Chloe doesn't says anything so Nadine doesn't trigger the optional conversation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. chapter 4 - glitch lifting up the rock door

I am stuck lifting up the rock door in chapter 4.
    I can just lift that door up a little bit and then it falls down again... I restarted the whole chapter, but... same problem again

Made a video for you guys. Has anybody solution for it?

https://streamable.com/im7bb

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base