Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. i've noticed a graphical artifacts in uc lost legacy

i've noticed a graphical artifacts in uc lost legacy,is it a glitch or my ps4 pro is dying?(P.S other games works fine except lost legacy)
    Take A Look:https://twitter.com/Forist10/status/918686729829212160

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Encounter Select continuation.

When U4 launched you could replay the best parts of the experience by selecting an encounter and then continue the story from that encounter, great for reliving the best moments and photo mode.
    Now I can't play the end of the Convoy chase in chapter 11 without having to play the entire chapter. Very frustrating.
    Please reenable to continue playing after the encounter ends.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Multiplayer beta was 60hz

I played the hell out of uncharted 3 coop and was excited about it being 60hz thanx to the beta. i buy the game and learn from experience that coop is 30hz! Please lower the resolution to 480p if you have to but give me the option to play coop at 60hz. The game Nioh has coop at 720p 60hz on base ps4. I feel like i got bait and switched. I even got my friend to buy the game because i told him the beta ran at 60hz. frame rate > resolution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Very very disappointed of uncharted: the lost legacy for being very lazy and putting in the same survival and multiplayer why???

I would like either survival to offer solo hardcore difficulty or and more enemys and stages and arenas to compensate for my loss of buying both games that I mainly play survival and multiplayer

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. report player's activity

the player named LoVerdOsers only trolls the teammates, does not heal them when down (only dances) nor help kill the waves. he also hides and when the team is about to defeat the warlord, he disconnects, what gives the team no other option but to start over the wave (as he is the host)...I came across this "player" twice and both times did the same. Just wanted to report cause player like this shouldn' t even be given the choice to play online...thanks for reading and hope to be helpfull for other players who only want to have a good…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A lot of connection error

I'm in China. I got a lot of 'connection error' in the middle of multiplayer game these days. It sucks. Can you check the whether it is because of your bugs or the fucking Great Firewall?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How i can get the old ranked rewards

Hey
    Is there any way to get the old ranked rewards?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Premium DLC Chests bug

Hi,
    I have encountered a bug on Uncharted 4 MP. I can no longer purchase Premium DLC vanity chests, using relics. On the screen it says that I have 'completed!' all chests, but this is not true, I still have many dlc vanity items to collect. I can only purchase the standard dlc vanity chests, but I don't want to spend all my relics on colour shaders for the regular skins! Please help!
    My id is jonny_smiff.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Install

I just bought the game but the game file cant be installed due to storage space while I have 73 GB free space.
    And I tried to restart and re-try but I kept having this issue and an error message "An error has occurred".
    Please reply.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. survival mode weapon upgrades not dropping no matter what difficulty

i have all pistols upgraded to 4, i have some long guns upgraded to 3, some and still just on 1. after defeating a warlord no matter what difficulty or what warlord it doesn't drop upgrades for long guns. i've tried every warlord and none are dropping upgrades at all anymore.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hoysala Lion token bug

in Chapter 4 of the lost legacy, the hoysala token near the upper middle part of the map behind the wall you need to break i now unreachable for me. I drove into the area and enemies spawned, I was trying to be stealthy, but was seen so I decided to reload the checkpoint. All the enemies were gone, so I figured i'd go right up and try to break the wall. I could break the wall but couldn't walk in. it's like an invisible barrier. definitely a bug.

Thanks for lookong into it

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. bug optional conversation related to monkey in chapter 4

there is bug in chapter 4 l am not able trigger optional conversation related to those monkey...please help me

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Uncharted: The Lost Legscy

Only possible to play the game without update ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. What I Think About Uncharted The Lost Legacy

OK, at first i was like meh uncharted wuthout nathan drake is kinda boring, i loved chloe frazer from uncharted 2 & 3 and nadine ross from uncharted 4 so i said i'll give it a go, when the game released and finished it, it hosetly is the best uncharted i've ever played like omg, chloe and nadine are so badass, character's traits are so accurate like nadine is smart and chloe is thrilling, and they both have amazing fighting styles (i can recognise some of their movements as i do them in taekwondo) and so asav's character fits the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No Gun glitch on MP

I encountered a glitch where apparently if you hold charged melee while hanging from a ledge and pick up a gun at the same time, you won't be able to equip a gun anymore and also lose melee capabilities. Below is the clip I got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEQJaRRrxDs
    Original PS4 (launch)
    UC: The Lost Legacy digital
    Wired connection

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix ASAP!!

Hi guys 1st. Thanks for the great game.As fun of Un2 Un3 i like Un4 as well. But as we all know Leaderboard in this game is so fk up. Remove that stupid score per min!!
    Classic mode: #1 on it have more downs then ko's
    Player with the most kills should be #1 just like in un2 or un3.
    King of the hill: Omfg if you look at the first 10-20 players on the leaderboard they have score per min 8.000 with such a shity kdr.
    Team Death Match: Scote per min again!!
    So it dosent matter how many…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Water Fountain Puzzle

The final fountain doesn't give me the token

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug

I have finished the lost legasy on crushing but I didn't recived my trophy yet could you please look in to it I am a trophy freak so its important for me

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. CE-348

I preordered uncharted the lost legacy ps4 disk from Amazon when i first received it. I inserted the disk and downloaded the disk and the update. Then started the game. Then even immediately or to the naughtydog intro. It crashes first screen saying something about Error (ce-34878-0) corrupt disk eject disk then even immediately or a little wait like no more than a minute pops up. A error has occurred in the following application (ce-34878-0) Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. I tryed the suggested auctions and reported error and Googled it for hours trying all solutions found. In the process seeing…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base