Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Jak and Daxter consistent cutscene crashes with testing and Proof

Since the release of Patch 1.02 for Europe for Jak and Daxter PS4 the game has encountered 4 Major cutscene issues.

Three of the cutscenes crash the game entirely, either freezing the game or producing Error Code (CE-34878-0). These are the first cutscene for Miners in Volcanic Crater, the cutscene for freeing flut flut in Sentinel Beach and the opening cinematic.

Video Proof of these listed below:

Miners Crash: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/171991001

Flut Flut Crash: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/171991352

The cutscene for Saving Green Sage in Gol and Maia's Citadel also cuts out halfway through the scene but instead of causing a crash simply continues…

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Instant Unlock Bundle not working

I entered the code that I received alongside Uncharted:The Lost Legacy however I still don't have any of the content listed with bundle unlocked.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for any confusion that has arisen surrounding the MP Unlock voucher.

The MP Unlock voucher unlocks base Multiplayer weapons, boosters, mysticals, and throwables for Uncharted 4 Competitive Multiplayer (not Survival).

If your profile already has the afore mentioned items unlocked, you will see no changes to your available content in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.

The voucher does not unlock the TLL Bundle pack or any TLL character skins for Multiplayer.

Also, you will only be able to access the unlocked MP items from the voucher of the region of your PSN account matches the region of the game you are playing. You can check the regional version of the game by the available languages from the options menu.

Again, we apologize for any confusion. If you have read all of the above and still feel you are missing items after having…

3. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Error Code (CE-34878-0)

My game keeps crashing after getting Error Code (CE-34878-0) whenever I try to talk with the Miners during Volcanic Crater Chapter in the game. Hope its fixed soon so I can continue playing the game!

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Jak and Daxter crash problem

I got a crash problem with Jak and Daxter: the precursor legacy for the ps4, but didn't find a place on the tech forum to place it on.
    Each time I start a conversation with the two guys in the volcanic crater. The game crashes in the middle of the conversation.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Queens Ruby keeps disappearing

In the lost legacy, I got the Queens Ruby in chapter 4. I continued onto complete the game. Then I went on chapter select as I wanted to get all treasure. I played the first 3 chapters but when I got onto chapter 4, the option for the Queens Ruby in the pause menu was gone. So I left that chapter and tried another chapter and it still wasn't there. So I decided to go and play chapter 4 again and I got the tokens to get the Ruby again then once I got it I completed the chapter and…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy keeps freezing

When you start a new game it freezes during the opening cut scene (when Daxter is beaten on the head by the old man with a wooden stick). I deleted my entire J&D save file on my PS4 Pro and tried it again but it froze at the exact same spot.
    I have patched J&D to the latest version 1.02 and my PS4 Pro also runs the latest firmware.
    I hope you can fix this. I see very many players complaining about this issue by the way.
    Thanks for your attention! :)

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug?

I went up the highest tower a second time in Chapter 4 and saved and stopped playing. When I started playing again the elevator was down and the character was stuck up the tower and I can't get down...
    How can I get down? Or do I have to redo the whole chapter?

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Chapter 4: no enemies, can't interact

I died trying to get the token above-centre on the map, and when i respawned all enemies were gone, chests were open, and i couldn't interact with anything except the jeep. Can't progress at all.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. hoysala token unreachable

in Chapter 4 of the lost legacy, the hoysala token near the upper middle part of the map behind the wall you need to break i now unreachable for me. I drove into the area and enemies spawned, I was trying to be stealthy, but was seen so I decided to reload the checkpoint. All the enemies were gone, so I figured i'd go right up and try to break the wall. I could break the wall but couldn't walk in. it's like an invisible barrier. definitely a bug. I don't know how to proceed

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Error (ce-34878-0) corrupt disk uncharted the lost legacy ps4

I preordered uncharted the lost legacy ps4 disk from Amazon when i first received it. I inserted the disk and downloaded the disk and the update. Then started the game. Then even immediately or to the naughtydog intro. It crashes first screen saying something about Error (ce-34878-0) corrupt disk eject disk then even immediately or a little wait like no more than a minute pops up. A error has occurred in the following application (ce-34878-0) Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. I tryed the suggested auctions and reported error and Googled it for hours trying all solutions found. In the process seeing…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Graphical popin/glitches on PS4 Pro through whole game

Graphical glitches throughout start of game on PS4 pro. This includes cutscenes and actual gameplay. The game is pretty unplayable.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Thank you for the Lost Legacy

Dear team,

Just finished Uncharted: Lost Legacy. I would like to tell you THANK YOU for so beautiful game, great scenario, great development of main heroes. I really appreciate all that you have done. I hope that you will continue the story of Chloe and Nadine.

Thank you once more!!

Greetings from Russia.

Sincerely yours,
    Alexandr

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Language version - The lost legacy

HiI live in the UK, but I am a foreign person. Today I bought the new Uncharted: The lost legacy and I am disappointed. I try to setup different language in the game which is Polish but this time I couldn't do that! Why? Because Polish language (dubbing, subtitles) is unavailable. I can setup Spanish, French even Suomie or Norsk more I can choose Cesky language too, but I can't choose a Polish one! WHY? Polish language was available in the previous game (mean U4, Drake collection) but not this time. I feel cheated by U!!! I am 100% sure…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for the language inconsistencies between The Lost Legacy and previous titles.

We have added text support for all European regional languages to all European versions of the game. If you download patch 1.03, you will be able to change the in game text and subtitles to any European language.

Unfortunately, the supported voice languages are determined by which country you purchased your game from. If you want to be sure your language is supported, you can purchase the game digitally, ensuring the country of your PSN account will align with the appropriately supported language.

If you purchase the disc version of the game, you can determine which version of the game supports which voice language by looking at the small serial number printed along the outside edge of the game disc.

If the number displays 07875, the game supports voice…

15. Progress demands sacrifice won't unlock

Completed the game on crushing after completing it the first time, trophy won't unlock now, why?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. cutscene inconsistency

There is an inconsistency where the para 9 from the multiplayer (which does not appear in the main game) is in Chloe's holster when she and Nadine crash the chopper in chapter 8, it stays like this until Chloe takes Orca's desert 5.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Glitch in chapter 4 made me retart chapter. Got glitched inside a platform and couldn't get out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbHgwTLw0Oc

Dropped down to stealth attack an enemy, turned round to climb back up but glitched inside a platform. Couldn't get out, restart checkpoint put me back inside as did quit game and restart. Respawning also put me back inside platform. Only option was to retart chapter. Please fix, thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Nadine static and i cant get an optional conversation

I already got the end game. So when i´m going by chapter select to get all the optional conversations, i cant do it because nadine stay´s static if i already have the rubys queen, i need her to folow cloe. There´s a conversation about the monkeys and i cant have it.
    please fix this bug. This is on chapter 4 when i got queen ruby.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please bring nathan drake back in next uncharted series

Please bring nathan drake back in next uncharted version the lost legacy version is superb but bring that charcter back.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy ERROR (CE-34878-0) issue

In the 4th Chapter "The Western Ghats" throws in the PS4 menu with error:

error code: CE-34878-0
    version: CUSA09564

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)