Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Language version - The lost legacy

HiI live in the UK, but I am a foreign person. Today I bought the new Uncharted: The lost legacy and I am disappointed. I try to setup different language in the game which is Polish but this time I couldn't do that! Why? Because Polish language (dubbing, subtitles) is unavailable. I can setup Spanish, French even Suomie or Norsk more I can choose Cesky language too, but I can't choose a Polish one! WHY? Polish language was available in the previous game (mean U4, Drake collection) but not this time. I feel cheated by U!!! I am 100% sure…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for the language inconsistencies between The Lost Legacy and previous titles.

We have added text support for all European regional languages to all European versions of the game. If you download patch 1.03, you will be able to change the in game text and subtitles to any European language.

Unfortunately, the supported voice languages are determined by which country you purchased your game from. If you want to be sure your language is supported, you can purchase the game digitally, ensuring the country of your PSN account will align with the appropriately supported language.

If you purchase the disc version of the game, you can determine which version of the game supports which voice language by looking at the small serial number printed along the outside edge of the game disc.

If the number displays 07875, the game supports voice…

2. White Plug symbol appears and I'm getting disconnected from Multiplayer

When I play multiplayer I am seeing a white plug fill the screen, and I am frequently being kicked out of the match.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The white plug is displayed when a user is experiencing lag, due to an insufficient online connection. You can test this by going to:

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

The approximate minimum connection required is 1 megabit up. If your connection is less than or roughly at that, you will encounter the white plug.

Suggestions for improving your connection speed:

Ensure all other apps are closed.
    Pause downloads that are ongoing.
    Minimize other bandwidth usage (i.e. music streaming)
    Turn off Uncharted TV in the menu

If you are on a wireless connection, you may find you are above a base threshold, but still encounter the issue if you experience temporary interference. We recommend switching to a wired connection if possible, to improve speed consistency.

Finally, if none of the above has helped, we recommend contacting your ISP for additional assistance.

3. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Lost Legacy is a free download for purchasers of the Digital Deluxe version of the game, and purchasers of either the Triple Pack or the Explorers Pack.

All others must purchase it separately.

4. PS4 Slim noise

My ps4 slim gets really loud on the menus of lost legacy is that normal? In game the noise is much less.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Textures not loading

The game is crashing every 5 minutes or so, the models freeze for a few seconds every once in a while during cutscenes, and textures randomly won't load. I just had the rooftop fistfight in chaprter one with a pair of floating arms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Just the Wind Trophy will not unlock

I have stealth killed 15 (or more) enemies without getting the trophy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This trophy requires you to stealth kill 15 consecutive different enemies (you cannot farm one over and over through Restarts).

You may exit and reengage stealth as long as you do not perform any kills while not in stealth

7. I lost my save game progress

I progressed through the game, then went back and loaded an earlier chapter. Now I can't access any of the later chapters?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Frazer. Chloe Frazer Trophy will not unlock

I have killed 5 enemies with the silenced pistol, but the trophy didn't unlock.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This trophy requires you to get 5 consecutive kills with the Silenced Pistol without ANY form of enemy detection

This means you cannot allow them to see the Jeep, or other dead bodies, or break stealth at any point.

It can be done across multiple encounters, but you will need to kill 5 different enemies – you cannot farm the same one through restarts.

9. Way of the Warrior Trophy won't unlock

Make it to the outskirts of Halebidu in Chapter 5 without using a firearm or explosive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This trophy requires you to never fire a weapon, not just avoid shooting NPCs. This includes never throwing grenades, and never using a mounted turret.

Additionally, you have to start a New Game and opt to NOT carry stats over when prompted whenever you attempt this Trophy.

Finally if you are not patched to patch 1.02, there is a bug that if a grenade lands next to you, it counts as a weapon fire. So make sure you patch up ASAP!

10. Pics Or It Didn't Happen Trophy won't unlock

I have taken all the photo ops as listed in the chapter selection screen. They all show as completed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My Uncharted Points are are not appearing after purchase from the store. What happened?

I have purchased items from the in game store, but they are not appearing in my account.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing this issue, please do the following:

Confirm that your PSN account and version of the game is from the same region you are in. Matching regions are a requirement of PSN, and not something we control.

If you have mismatched regions, you should approach PSN for a refund.

If your PSN ID matches the region you are in we need your PSN ID posted below, along with the time and amount of Uncharted points that you purchased.

12. 0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This may be an indication that PSN is down. Please indicate if it is up in your region and you are encountering this issue.

If PSN is up, but you have multiple accounts present on your PS4, you must play on the accounts with PS+ associated.

Please post below if this does not resolve your issue.

13. Uncharted 4 invitations cannot be accepted within Lost Legacy

Whenever my friend sends me an invite to join a match, I get a message telling me to close Lost Legacy and run Uncharted 4.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base