Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

Language version - The lost legacy

HiI live in the UK, but I am a foreign person. Today I bought the new Uncharted: The lost legacy and I am disappointed. I try to setup different language in the game which is Polish but this time I couldn't do that! Why? Because Polish language (dubbing, subtitles) is unavailable. I can setup Spanish, French even Suomie or Norsk more I can choose Cesky language too, but I can't choose a Polish one! WHY? Polish language was available in the previous game (mean U4, Drake collection) but not this time. I feel cheated by U!!! I am 100% sure that I won't buy any more any of your games in the future. Never Ever Again!!!

4 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

setka007 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for the language inconsistencies between The Lost Legacy and previous titles.

We have added text support for all European regional languages to all European versions of the game. If you download patch 1.03, you will be able to change the in game text and subtitles to any European language.

Unfortunately, the supported voice languages are determined by which country you purchased your game from. If you want to be sure your language is supported, you can purchase the game digitally, ensuring the country of your PSN account will align with the appropriately supported language.

If you purchase the disc version of the game, you can determine which version of the game supports which voice language by looking at the small serial number printed along the outside edge of the game disc.

If the number displays 07875, the game supports voice for: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, and Arabic.

If the number displays 09564, the game supports voice for: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, and Turkish.

We apologize for the confusion and hope this helps.

Thank you,
N.D.

10 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bondarvas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Russian language to cusa-07875!!! What is a reason why you did not do that at the begining?

• NyakiLL_ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Helo. I would like to know, how can i figure out without opening the Lost Legacy that its support the german language?

• JOAO-ASTRONOMO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why not selling the dubbing itself? i m also in a foreign coutry and i prefer disk versions because of the problems with file sizes, and i end up disapointed because the games dont have my language, its ok if i have to pay for the dubbing, just put the file update on sale on the store!

• mario1234pl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do also think that being able to download a language supported by the game that is not avaible in that certin country (Buying in Ireland but no polish dubbing) would fix alot of your not happy customers.

• mario1234pl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So what if i have already bought this game i will be excluded from hearing a dubbed polish person becasue i bought it elsewhere. Also is there any way to fix this if there is i would be glad to know thank you.

• Bellero1984 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One should be able to download a patch with a missing language if it is impossible to put them all on a disc. Buyers must hunt for discs with specific CUSA codes? Very inconvenient! There's even no information on a disc cover which languages are includes (voice and subs).

• setka007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tnx for your answer and quick solution. Problem is sorted in 75%. I think if I play for a game I should be able to choose ANY of language I want at any time mean subtitles and dubbing. I have a UK account so even if I buy a game from PSN is still not support Polish dubbing. Sony suck! anyway thanks

• GODFantomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, i live in UK, but i am Russian, and have a Russian PSN acc. I previously bought regual Uncharted 4 in United Kingdom (physical copy) and it included multi-language support and voice-overs including Russian language. Now with Lost Legacy blu-ray bought also here in UK, the Russian seems to be missing, but all the other languages such as Czech and Arabic etc. remain. Is it possible to bring Russian localisation with an update? Because i am very dissapointed with my purchase, and i am not planning to buy digital any time soon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base