Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

Token bug

I am trying to collect all the tokens. But the last one I got isn't being crossed off the map so I cannot complete this quest. The one that isn't crossed off is in the center of the map closest to where you turn in all the tokens, behind a breakable wall. I collected the token before I interacted with the statue which I'm guessing broke the ability to count that I obtained that token. It's frustrating because at this point it looks like my only option is to restart the game from the beginning if I want to complete that quest.

5 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JasenSensation shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
solved  · 

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • cmrovira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. I can't complete the quest cause the last coin (lion coin) is not behind the broken wall , so I'm stuck at that point, hope you could fix this in the 1.04 release. I think this is a huge problem since the only way is to restart whole game.

• JasenSensation commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to collect all the coins. But the last one I got isn't being crossed off the map so I cannot complete this quest. The one that isn't crossed off is in the center of the map closest to where you turn in all the coins, behind a breakable wall. I collected the coin before I interacted with the statue which I'm guessing broke the ability to count that I obtained that coin. It's frustrating because at this point it looks like my only option is to restart the game from the beginning if I want to complete this quest.

Feedback and Knowledge Base