Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

CE-348

I preordered uncharted the lost legacy ps4 disk from Amazon when i first received it. I inserted the disk and downloaded the disk and the update. Then started the game. Then even immediately or to the naughtydog intro. It crashes first screen saying something about Error (ce-34878-0) corrupt disk eject disk then even immediately or a little wait like no more than a minute pops up. A error has occurred in the following application (ce-34878-0) Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. I tryed the suggested auctions and reported error and Googled it for hours trying all solutions found. In the process seeing that a good amount of others have the same or similar problem. I even called PlayStation trying everything they had. They couldn't fix the problem. So thinking it is a problem with the disk i contacted Amazon to get a replacement. After i received the replacement i am still having the same problem. Please Help. Excuse me NaughtyDog if you guys see this problem for several error then why hasn't an update come out yet. I have ordered two of the same disc and I experiencing the same problem. Either you're going to give my money back, or I need an update immediately. This is insane I can't even play the game for three minutes, before the damn thing crashes and ejects. If I paid 60 plus dollars for a game I should be receiving a 60 plus game experience.

3 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Starprince325Starprince325 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base