Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

Crushing trophy won't unlock because of problem with stage 7

I beat every stage on crushing difficulty and didn't get the trophy. When I looked at chapter select chapter 7 said that I beat it on moderate but I know that I didn't I beat it on crushing. So I've went back and I've beat it 4 times now on crushing and when I was playing it I checked at least 12 or more times to make sure that it still was on crushing and after I beat the chapter again still nothing. I ran the finale again a couple of times after I beat because I saw were someone said that how they got it but still no luck for me. I have every trophy already but that 1 and the platinum and I didn't know what to do but I'm getting sick and tired of this game really quick and don't think I should have to beat the game 10 or 15 times just to get all the trophies when they should unlock the 1st time.

2 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chaney1975 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chaney1975 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please help me with this problem because I still can't get the trophy to drop on crushing mode. Every time I beat level 7 it still has moderate on it even though I beat it on crushing and I need that trophy to get the platinum one.

Feedback and Knowledge Base