Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Lenguaje

Uncharted the lost legacy have lenguaje Spanish in the store usa? Sorry don't speak English

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. help

UNCHARTED THE LOST LEGACY how i can know which one in arabic pls thx I'm living in use

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The game is not working bugs everywhere

The game is not working. There is bug everywhere the game cutscenes lag and dosent work no sound during the cutscene and the get stucked while playing bugs everywhere please help

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Chapter 8 I can not continue.

How can I fix that bug??

See the video of the scenes in the links below.

https://youtu.be/PKOGNNqI4EU

https://youtu.be/VZeZazDMv5c

https://youtu.be/3JC3o5e_0FA

This is a bad game. You can not sell a game until your game was perfect. Sorry but I expect more about the uncharted saga.

Then it's a way to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the mistakes, I tried to.write well in English.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I want more!

Please continue the fantastic work that you have done. spectacular and unparalleled games !! I want to keep playing many more uncherted games, not to mention the last of us that I'm looking forward to, I love playing the whole saga !! It's spectacular and I want more !!! this last one with Nadine and Chloe then we do not even talk .. it's a hat to take off !! it's simply divine, for me you can make many more games with them. it's fantastic. and lastly I just have to say a big thank you for your fantastic work!!…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. bugs bugs and more bugs

every cinematic has frozen and bugged out. all the enemy's have been in T pose position as well as Nadine and missing textures Nadine has been nothing more then a floating head and arms and the only way i have been able to see the car is the mud on the wheels and all this with in the first second and third chapters it is making my game unplayable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please create Uncharted 5 (All Youtubers want it)

All Youtubers want to naughty dog create Uncharted 5

(All Youtubers want it)

(Please create Uncharted 5 !!!)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Photo bug chapter 7

The photo opp prompt for the last photo in chapter 7 does not appear, I have tried to play this chapter over and over. Still not appearing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Loud

Unbearably loud. From the second the disk goes in. In the menus, playing the game. The fans go haywire. I've owned every single uncharted game, including the PSP version. I don't know if I'm going to be able to sit through 10 hours of rocket engines 5 feet from me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy start screen frozen. After completing chapter 4 and taking the last photo of the monkeys and getting the last t

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy start screen frozen.

After completing chapter 4 and taking the last photo of the monkeys and getting the last three treasures together, on my way back to the Jeep Chloe started to walk very slowly after exiting the ruins. I got into the Jeep and it would only go in reverse. I tried restarting game at last check point many times and cleaning the disk but everytime I come back to the start screen its frozen and you cant do anything! At the start sceeen (story multiplayer survival mode ect no buttons work). You cant quit…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Prompt buttons, aim and triangle symbol disappeared

After starting replaying the game all the prompt buttons, aim mark, triangle symbol (to interact) as well as the shining mark for treasures are gone. They all but vanished ever since the very beginning of the game.
    Is there anything I can do to fix this? Restarting the game will fix?
    Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Glitch in Chapter 4, Forest Camp. Game-breaking bug.

Stuck inside the wall, the roof of the building. The floor texture is transparent, can see trough it and even can shoot the enemies. But I couldn't get out of this place and continue gameplay. Restart Checkpoint doesn't help as I spawn in exactly the same place. Loading the save manually also bring me to the same place. The game is broken as there is no way for me to continue it.
    The glitch is similar to this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbHgwTLw0Oc

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Future games subtitle translations

I would like to know why they put in the portuguese subtilte the word "fu*#" (in portuguese language) instead Jesus, who made this translation? In the story, the caracter Sam, sometimes say "Jesus" and the traductors in the subtitle the word "fu#%"(in portuguese language) i would like to know why? And i sugest in the next games please, don't do that, this is very bad for us Christians, i love the games but please, talk with the traductors to don't do that again, is very offensive for us

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Chloe stuck in a checkpoint

This happened in the bow symbol ruins. I swung with a rope and got to a wall, but now I can't climb anywhere from that low, no matter how many directions I try. The only thing I can do is shoot or drop myself to death. The thing is I respawn right back to that spot! Please help, I don't want to lose my progress, I just want to climb up or go back a checkpoint.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug No voices during cutscenes

since the beginning of the game, I couldn't hear audio conversations in the cutscenes. they do work while playing.
    Tried to restart the game but it still didn't work

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Feedback on The Lost Legacy

Dear Naughty Dog Team,

I've finished Uncharted The Lost Legacy a few days ago. Just wanted to tell you THANK YOU for this beautiful game. The vegetation, the Hoysala ruins are amazing. I really liked the open world concept and the ruby bracelet too. :)

There are a few things I did not like however. Somewhere at the other end of the train the FPS dropped into the 10-15 range. There are several bossfights in the game with Asav and I think there are two of them where Chloe should have both of her guns (nobody took them from her…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. [Video] Token Disappeared - Map still says it's there

https://youtu.be/cPlLE5EzwVY

I don't recall breaking the wall here after defeating enemies (nor being close to it during combat) but I came here and saw the issue.

Reloading didn't fix the problem, any help please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Brazilian language option in Portugal

I live in Portugal and I bought the version here of Uncharted the Lost legacy, but I do not have how to choose Portuguese language of Brazil, I would like that option, is it possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Graphics problem

I'm getting checkerboard like feedback around my characters and in backgrounds i have tried twerking my settings but nothing has helped please help a dedicated uncharted player get the best graphics possible please please please

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. conversation

There's a bug in the statistic menu, in the collectibles area it showns more then the limit of the collectibl, lik there's 17 optional conversations in the game as a whole but there it says that I got 24 out of 17 (24/17) which souldn't even be possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base