Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Future games subtitle translations

I would like to know why they put in the portuguese subtilte the word "fu*#" (in portuguese language) instead Jesus, who made this translation? In the story, the caracter Sam, sometimes say "Jesus" and the traductors in the subtitle the word "fu#%"(in portuguese language) i would like to know why? And i sugest in the next games please, don't do that, this is very bad for us Christians, i love the games but please, talk with the traductors to don't do that again, is very offensive for us

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Crushing trophy won't unlock because of problem with stage 7

I beat every stage on crushing difficulty and didn't get the trophy. When I looked at chapter select chapter 7 said that I beat it on moderate but I know that I didn't I beat it on crushing. So I've went back and I've beat it 4 times now on crushing and when I was playing it I checked at least 12 or more times to make sure that it still was on crushing and after I beat the chapter again still nothing. I ran the finale again a couple of times after I beat because I saw were someone…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug No voices during cutscenes

since the beginning of the game, I couldn't hear audio conversations in the cutscenes. they do work while playing.
    Tried to restart the game but it still didn't work

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Feedback on The Lost Legacy

Dear Naughty Dog Team,

I've finished Uncharted The Lost Legacy a few days ago. Just wanted to tell you THANK YOU for this beautiful game. The vegetation, the Hoysala ruins are amazing. I really liked the open world concept and the ruby bracelet too. :)

There are a few things I did not like however. Somewhere at the other end of the train the FPS dropped into the 10-15 range. There are several bossfights in the game with Asav and I think there are two of them where Chloe should have both of her guns (nobody took them from her…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. CRUSHING TROPHY WONT UNLOCK TOO

My ID is hardo2000 and I have already finished the game in crushing mode and still I did not recieve the achievement. Every single chapter

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. CRUSHING TROPHY WONT UNLOCK TOO

My ID is hardo2000 and I have already finished the game in crushing mode and still I did not recieve the achievement. Every single chapter

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Expansion & Replay-ability

Hello, My name is Brittany and I am a avid fan of all things Naughty Dog! I was thrilled with the uncharted Lost Legacy game. I loved the two main characters and the banter and relationship development was pot on. Also the reveal of some of there individualize back story and each there own personal character development as well was perfectly done. I would strongly suggest you do not let go if the writers who contributed to this game I would like to see the replay-ability of naughty dogs Increase. When we buy video games now upon release they are…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ranked issue

Hi
    Thsese is many times I win from ranked but it doesn't count me win it count me losse and it bring my point down from ranked I spouse to be in master but I'm not because of the soke system I don't know why I don't have chance in this game I know you're saying maybe it's your network no there is no thing ronge with my network it's naughty dog issue please give my point back or I don't play uncharted ant more this is not happen one time it happens more than 12 time I was in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Naught Dog Support Lag Switchers/cheaters

GW_Zero is lagswitch cheater. He is in ranked all the time and cheats.
    Naughty Dog does not care about this game but they are all about making money out of next game. Unfortunately I won't be buying any of your products unless you take right actions to ban cheaters. Also please don't give me bullshit like please send report because you don't read them any way. If you don't find anything wrong with his play there is something wrong with your head. Just posting this here so that people know you don't do your job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWxQe_QLD1w

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix you matchmaking and Separate squad teams from solo players like the rest of the world!

I'm sick of being in a team full of noon while the enemy team is straight on killing us. I really want to destroy my uncharted game because of this bs

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Naught Dog Support Lag Switchers/cheaters

GW_Zero is lagswitch cheater. He is in ranked all the time and cheats.
    Naughty Dog does not care about this game but they are all about making money out of next game. Unfortunately I won't be buying any of your products unless you take right actions to ban cheaters. Also please don't give me bullshit like please send report because you don't read them any way. If you don't find anything wrong with his play there is something wrong with your head. Just posting this here so that people know you don't do your job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWxQe_QLD1w

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. [Video] Token Disappeared - Map still says it's there

https://youtu.be/cPlLE5EzwVY

I don't recall breaking the wall here after defeating enemies (nor being close to it during combat) but I came here and saw the issue.

Reloading didn't fix the problem, any help please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Giving the people who got tll the characters from the game in multiplayer

I think it kinda sucks that those who bought tll don't get the special character upfront in the multiplayer naughty dog can you please reward those who got tll the characters from the game

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Brazilian language option in Portugal

I live in Portugal and I bought the version here of Uncharted the Lost legacy, but I do not have how to choose Portuguese language of Brazil, I would like that option, is it possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Nadine stuck

On two separate occasions. After escaping the flooding city after Asav traps them and enter the woods she got stuck. Another was during the encounter with the helicopter she would not move. The conversation went on, but her avatar was stuck. Had to restart from checkpoint to set her right.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. disappearing secondary weapon

Whenever Chloe enters the vehicle with a secondary weapon it's gone when I jump back out. Seems to be only bonus weapons so far.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Graphics problem

I'm getting checkerboard like feedback around my characters and in backgrounds i have tried twerking my settings but nothing has helped please help a dedicated uncharted player get the best graphics possible please please please

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. No respawn

Just when Ranked King of the Hill started. A player downed me and then i couldn't respawn for the whole game. It kept me spectating until the game ended!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Optional conversation in Chapter 4 not working

I'm having trouble with the first optional conversation in Chapter 4. I missed it on my first playtrough, so I had to get all the tokens again to access the monkeys area.

The problem is that once I get to the pillar with the monkeys on it, I press triangle on the lens icon prompt but nothing happens, Chloe doesn't says anything so Nadine doesn't trigger the optional conversation.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dayly challenges glitch

So yesterday i got a daily challenge in survival: to get 90 kills with the Arrowhead for 450 rellics. Note that it was the only challenge i had. Today i played a couple of rounds of survival to complete the challenge. However, it was at 5 pm central european time, wich means that when my session ended, i would get a new daily challenge that i could complete. However, when i got the 90 kills and exited survival, i didn't get my 450 rellics reward, and the Arrowhead challenge had been replaced by another one.

I have never experienced this,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base