Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. survival mode weapon upgrades not dropping no matter what difficulty

i have all pistols upgraded to 4, i have some long guns upgraded to 3, some and still just on 1. after defeating a warlord no matter what difficulty or what warlord it doesn't drop upgrades for long guns. i've tried every warlord and none are dropping upgrades at all anymore.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Jak and Daxter consistent cutscene crashes with testing and Proof

Since the release of Patch 1.02 for Europe for Jak and Daxter PS4 the game has encountered 4 Major cutscene issues.

Three of the cutscenes crash the game entirely, either freezing the game or producing Error Code (CE-34878-0). These are the first cutscene for Miners in Volcanic Crater, the cutscene for freeing flut flut in Sentinel Beach and the opening cinematic.

Video Proof of these listed below:

Miners Crash: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/171991001

Flut Flut Crash: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/171991352

The cutscene for Saving Green Sage in Gol and Maia's Citadel also cuts out halfway through the scene but instead of causing a crash simply continues…

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bug optional conversation related to monkey in chapter 4

there is bug in chapter 4 l am not able trigger optional conversation related to those monkey...please help me

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Error Code (CE-34878-0)

My game keeps crashing after getting Error Code (CE-34878-0) whenever I try to talk with the Miners during Volcanic Crater Chapter in the game. Hope its fixed soon so I can continue playing the game!

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Jak and daxter ps4

Can we get an estimate as to when the Jak and Daxter series will be released in its entirety for ps4

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The Water Fountain Puzzle

The final fountain doesn't give me the token

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Uncharted: The Lost Legscy

Only possible to play the game without update ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. CE-348

I preordered uncharted the lost legacy ps4 disk from Amazon when i first received it. I inserted the disk and downloaded the disk and the update. Then started the game. Then even immediately or to the naughtydog intro. It crashes first screen saying something about Error (ce-34878-0) corrupt disk eject disk then even immediately or a little wait like no more than a minute pops up. A error has occurred in the following application (ce-34878-0) Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. I tryed the suggested auctions and reported error and Googled it for hours trying all solutions found. In the process seeing…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Jak and Daxter crash problem

I got a crash problem with Jak and Daxter: the precursor legacy for the ps4, but didn't find a place on the tech forum to place it on.
    Each time I start a conversation with the two guys in the volcanic crater. The game crashes in the middle of the conversation.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Crushing trophy won't unlock

I beat the game on Crushing, watched all of the credits and my trophy never unlocked. I checked each chapter and found that Chapter 6 showed that the highest difficulty beat was Explorer. I replayed that chapter and the trophy still didn't unlock, yet now shows I beat it on Crushing. Do I need to replay the last chapter again? This is really frustrating. It shouldn't be this hard to unlock trophies!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bug

I have finished the lost legasy on crushing but I didn't recived my trophy yet could you please look in to it I am a trophy freak so its important for me

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What I Think About Uncharted The Lost Legacy

OK, at first i was like meh uncharted wuthout nathan drake is kinda boring, i loved chloe frazer from uncharted 2 & 3 and nadine ross from uncharted 4 so i said i'll give it a go, when the game released and finished it, it hosetly is the best uncharted i've ever played like omg, chloe and nadine are so badass, character's traits are so accurate like nadine is smart and chloe is thrilling, and they both have amazing fighting styles (i can recognise some of their movements as i do them in taekwondo) and so asav's character fits the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy ERROR (CE-34878-0) issue

In the 4th Chapter "The Western Ghats" throws in the PS4 menu with error:

error code: CE-34878-0
    version: CUSA09564

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Instant Unlock Bundle not working

I entered the code that I received alongside Uncharted:The Lost Legacy however I still don't have any of the content listed with bundle unlocked.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for any confusion that has arisen surrounding the MP Unlock voucher.

The MP Unlock voucher unlocks base Multiplayer weapons, boosters, mysticals, and throwables for Uncharted 4 Competitive Multiplayer (not Survival).

If your profile already has the afore mentioned items unlocked, you will see no changes to your available content in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.

The voucher does not unlock the TLL Bundle pack or any TLL character skins for Multiplayer.

Also, you will only be able to access the unlocked MP items from the voucher of the region of your PSN account matches the region of the game you are playing. You can check the regional version of the game by the available languages from the options menu.

Again, we apologize for any confusion. If you have read all of the above and still feel you are missing items after having…

16. No Gun glitch on MP

I encountered a glitch where apparently if you hold charged melee while hanging from a ledge and pick up a gun at the same time, you won't be able to equip a gun anymore and also lose melee capabilities. Below is the clip I got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEQJaRRrxDs
    Original PS4 (launch)
    UC: The Lost Legacy digital
    Wired connection

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix ASAP!!

Hi guys 1st. Thanks for the great game.As fun of Un2 Un3 i like Un4 as well. But as we all know Leaderboard in this game is so fk up. Remove that stupid score per min!!
    Classic mode: #1 on it have more downs then ko's
    Player with the most kills should be #1 just like in un2 or un3.
    King of the hill: Omfg if you look at the first 10-20 players on the leaderboard they have score per min 8.000 with such a shity kdr.
    Team Death Match: Scote per min again!!
    So it dosent matter how many…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bug?

I went up the highest tower a second time in Chapter 4 and saved and stopped playing. When I started playing again the elevator was down and the character was stuck up the tower and I can't get down...
    How can I get down? Or do I have to redo the whole chapter?

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy keeps freezing

When you start a new game it freezes during the opening cut scene (when Daxter is beaten on the head by the old man with a wooden stick). I deleted my entire J&D save file on my PS4 Pro and tried it again but it froze at the exact same spot.
    I have patched J&D to the latest version 1.02 and my PS4 Pro also runs the latest firmware.
    I hope you can fix this. I see very many players complaining about this issue by the way.
    Thanks for your attention! :)

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?