The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. CHEATERS SHOOTING THRU WALLS Glitch/Exploit with "shoulder switch shoot" at Anyone

This a VERY BIG ISSUE / BUG that is affecting your Multiplayer side of PvP. I know you guys are focused on TLOU2 but this issue is too GAME BREAKING AND UNFAIR for those who cant do anything about it or arent good at the game. Maybe when your second game gets hyped, and they want to try the First TLOU before part 2 comes out, and see this broken HUGE ISSUE, Expect less Sales and complaints before the release, like now for example. I am complaining since this game has a huge content community and streaming community, and we…

151 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When trying to connect to the Last of Us Factions servers i get this message: “Error authentication failed”

Not connecting, getting authentication error when im trying to connect to
    servers for Last of Us Factions Multiplayer.

1,243 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    306 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiplayer Cheating - Patch Request

Crouch Walk Glitch - Last of Us Cheating - Please Patch

This cheat has become normal with many players using it. Can you please patch this game. Multiplayer is becoming unplayable.

76 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Green dots and Artifacts after latest Patch

Hello.
    PS4 Pro White.
    Brand New Disk.
    Just Install on fresh PS4 Pro
    1TB Disk only game.

This happens after installing Patch 1.09.
    But without the patch game is OK.
    Tested it in both 4k TV and 1080P monitor brand new HDMI cable, and all Ps4Pro enchantments off. HDR OFF.
    https://imgur.com/a/qG5Za9N
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Grounded mode not saving/ MP factions content not available.

So, when I try to play the Mp factions it tells me that additional map content meeds to be downloaded. It takes me to the PS store them I get an error message that says the content is not available.
    Also. When I try to play on grounded, no new file is created, therefore I am not able to manually save my progress.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Just downloaded the game - it won't start!

I downloaded the game yesterday, but when I try to start the game it immediately gives me a errorcode saying that the application won't start (CE-32809-2)

PS4 model: CUH-1216B
    Digital download
    Time since install: 25 hours
    System Free Space: 599,4 GB

I've never tried something like this before, and other games still work on my PS4. Very annoying paying for essentially nothing so far.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bills town glitch in map

Please refer to the video a player made to show you the problem that is now being exploited by other players.

The least thing you could do Naughty dog is fix these glitches since we won't be seeing the sequel anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQTJ1NWjFck

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Faction not connection games

Currently (June 9, 2019), Factions is not connecting games. Games are found and maps are voted on but after a few minutes of loading, the "Lost connection to host" message is displayed. This has happened all morning.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. keeps crashing every time i restart the story mode

I just bought the game of the playstation store and after 10 minutes of playing the game crashed and error CE-34878-0 comes up. I have already rebuilt the database and deleted the game and downloaded it again. Still not working. Please fix this!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The last of us ps3 (EU physical disc)

Even though i purchased the last of us new on disc and the season pass years ago i never attempted to play the factions multiplayer. Now when i have tried to access factions it asks for a pass code, the one that is printed in my booklet doesn't work anymore and there is currently no way to obtain a new one. Is anyone at Naughty Dog able to resolve this please as i am sure i am not the only person with this problem? Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. About the trophy

So the TLOU server on PS3 will go offline in September, what happen to people if they want to get multiplayer trophy but the server are offline?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Game Crashes After First Cutscene

I have what I believe to be a first gen ps4. No matter what I do, the game will crash after the vary first cutscene. I first tried the game as the digital version of the game. After that didn't work I initialized the system. I believe the error changed to one that ends in a 0. This was about a month ago. I retried last week and still got the ce 36329 3 error. A few days ago I bought a physical copy of the game. This error continues to persist. Today I caved in and got a whole…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Não consigo entrar no modo multiplayer com minha conta principal

Bom dia.
    Estou tentando entrar no modo online do The Last of Us para PS3 desde ontem com a minha conta principal, mas a tela sempre trava no final do "conectando". Daí, tenho que desligar e ligar o console novamente para destravar. Criei outra conta e essa outra conta secundária entra normalmente, não trava no final do "conectando". Que tipo de problema é esse? Jogo God of War Ascension online também e entra normalmente na conta principal e secundária.
    Tenho acesso a TUDO da PSN: PS Store, meus downloads, sincronizei os troféus... A única coisa que não estou conseguindo fazer…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Error downloading config file

I’m trying to connect to the multiplayer but I got error downloading config file. I’m from Iraq my connection method is wi-fi Nat type 2 Connection Speed Download 5mbps
    Connection speed upload 4mbps
    I have 64GB free space
    Time since one month
    I have a disk
    Ps4 model is CUH-1001

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No puedo jugar al multijugador por el problema de los mapas que tengo que descargar

Tienen que arreglar ese error sino para nada me compré ese juego lo mismo me pasaba en PS3

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On Deleting Multiplayer Progress

My issue is with TLOU MP on PS3 but I am posting this here because I could not find a dedicated support forum for the PS3 version.

Is it possible to reset my Factions progress so that I can start over? It's been years since I've played and I'd like to start fresh before the servers are decommisioned in September. I don't mean deleting trophies, just in-game progress.

Could this be done? And if so, could this be done on my end or the dev team end?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. My problem is that i have a regular PS4. I purchased the digital download for Last of Us Remastered. I loaded up the game and the beginning

I purchased the digital version of Last of Us Remastered. The cutscenes do not work at all. Almost pitch black with break throughs of white, like watching scrambled tv. The game plays perfect but NONE of the cutscenes render. I have done the rebuild database as well as delete and re install the game 6 times now, nothing corrects this error. I need help ASAP, this is a huge part of the game i can't even enjoy :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Haker

Почему в игре мультиплеера очень много читеров?почему вы с ними не боретесь ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dead zone

Please add a slider to change the size of the right sticks dead zone from 0-20%

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. HUD -Off eliminates weapon select

I am playing on Grounded difficulty. I do not get a health bar but I do see the HUD for environmental prompts and weapon select. I Previously played thru on Survivor with the HUD disabled to sort of practice for Grounded, which eliminates pretty much everything. I thought Grounded would automatically look the same. If I switch difficulty to Survivor and turn off HUD when the option appears and go back to Grounded, nothing is present (and vice versa, I can turn it back on like this). Is this supposed to happen on The Last Of Us Remastered (disk) ??

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base