The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. When trying to connect to the Last of Us Factions servers i get this message: “Error authentication failed”

Not connecting, getting authentication error when im trying to connect to
    servers for Last of Us Factions Multiplayer.

1,243 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    307 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiplayer Cheating - Patch Request

Crouch Walk Glitch - Last of Us Cheating - Please Patch

This cheat has become normal with many players using it. Can you please patch this game. Multiplayer is becoming unplayable.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CHEATERS SHOOTING THRU WALLS Glitch/Exploit with "shoulder switch shoot" at Anyone

This a VERY BIG ISSUE / BUG that is affecting your Multiplayer side of PvP. I know you guys are focused on TLOU2 but this issue is too GAME BREAKING AND UNFAIR for those who cant do anything about it or arent good at the game. Maybe when your second game gets hyped, and they want to try the First TLOU before part 2 comes out, and see this broken HUGE ISSUE, Expect less Sales and complaints before the release, like now for example. I am complaining since this game has a huge content community and streaming community, and we…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Constant CE-34878-0 error and crash on launch of game

I got the game right after it came out and it worked fine. My PS4 then had an error and was sent in to be serviced. Sony sent me a new PS4 and the game now constantly crashes on launch and gives the CE-34878-0 error. All other games work. I’m using the disk version of the game, my PS4 software version is 6.2, my Last Of Us Remastered version is 1.09 (it also crashes when the game version is 1.00), I have 271.4gb free, and it crashes even when launched within minutes of it being installed and updated. I’ve launched…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unstable connection screen

Just a thought: I realised how Uncharted 4 shows a 'connection screen' to players with poor connection and I was wondering if the same can be done to The Last of Us Remastered when players connect to factions. Please read this and consider adding this in. Please forgive me if this is already an existing idea.
    Kind regards, Amaan_munir786

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Instant execution no downed state?!

Something that I have realised is that some opposing players are able to kill other players (like me) without them being in the downed state. This is a continuous problem which happens to me in almost every match I play. It is possible that some players have an unstable connection. Weapons like shorty, variable rifle and burst rifle especially can kill players without them going into the downed state. Please read and fix this issue.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Last Of Us - Impossible Multiplayer Trophies PS3

Hi,

The Reclaimed/Abandoned Territories trophies are outrageous on PS3. Obtain at least 3 executions/downs without dying. It's no wonder yous have decided not to include them in the PS4 version, which is grossly unfair by the way to 'the last of us' on PS3 (pun intended). I've played over 100 matches in the past few months and no one plays the abandoned territories DLC, so these trophies are now unachievable.

Could you at least release a final update that would make them obtainable in a 1v1 private match for those who want to achieve 100%? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Warehouse door doesn't recognize that i have the key

I am at the warehouse, i take care of the enemies as required but i aquire the warehouse key automatically and the door doesn't register that i have it and will not unlock

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Lag

Fast internet speeds. Why is the lag so horrible? I love this game but online play has become very troublesome. You can’t tell me naughty dog has no idea about this. It’s been going on for a loooong time. Tlou2 comes out soon I’m sure it will be epic, but can we have issues fixed with the 1st tlou? Plz?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Switching Teams (No parties)

I've played 5 matches literally with the same people against the same team in NO PARTIES. I would like for naughty dog to fix this. Please update the game to switch up the teams more often it's not fair to me or to everyone in the lobby.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What happened to the baseball bat in factions?

I realised when I looked at the tips I saw a baseball bat. What happened to it? Was it not allowed to become a melee weapon? Or maybe the team forgot about it? Please let me know as I'm curious.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Matchmaking

I would like to earn Platinum trophy from TLoU , but it is impossible , matchmaking is terrible , when game begin i played like this 7-0-0-0 vs 999-999-988-517 , after that match my clan was dead so i must start from the begin . Now please tell me How should i get 2 trophys from multiplayer when matchmaking give against me these people with 999 lvl ?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When will ND finally prevent cheaters?

Auto aim, unbelievably fast weapons change, unlimited ammunition, no need for reload, absurdly fast players, and so forth... I mean, the list is so huge that makes the multiplayer experience so NOT enjoyable. I think Naughty Dog had a lot of time to fix what's the best multiplayer ever created (in my opinion). So the question is: When will Naughty Dog finally fix and prevent cheaters? In the mean time, can't you at least ban these people?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My game won't start.

I've had the game for 2 years now, and it worked flawlessly until recently. The disk is undamaged, and SHOULD work, but it doesn't. When I launch the game I am left staring at the black screen of Joel and Ellie, and I can hear my Playstation's disk drive starting up and stopping over and over. It just whirs for a second then stops, over and over again and the game never loads. This is the only game I have ever experienced this with. Please help.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. grounded

Would a Grounded: Extreme difficulty be possible to make/release for both PS3 and PS4?

- no auto lock-on for throw-able items

- no re-spawn for bottles and bricks

- make nail bombs work just like smoke bombs (i.e. no magical sensor, just a two/three second fuse like they do, partially, in factions), though you can still set a trap, i.e. place one strategically but you have to set it off manually either by shooting it. throwing another nail bomb, etc. close to it

- no ammo count in the d-pad ui

- no button prompts at all

- no forced…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How to report cheaters, hackers, lag issues, map glitches

So where is report a cheater option for this? Why do other games have it but not TLOU? Come on I am beyond annoyed and frustrated with this. You also have those same jerks making multiple ps accounts doing the same nonsense. Here's a link to the youtube channel of one guy crab walking, for some reason the rest of the video did upload but he was crab walking most the game.

I've seen many players crab walking and haven't got a good video for you yet. Essentially you can be across the map within milliseconds. I was with a…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Factions progress resetting

Factions progress resets everytime I quit to the main menu. Reinstalled and all, still the same issue.

Connected via Ethernet cable
    NAT Type 2
    Steady 8 MBps download speed
    Around 2 to 3 MBps upload.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. multiplayer bug

Hello! não consigo formar grupo para jogar multiplayer, ou não consigo entrar em um grupo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. XMB screen during match

During matches - I am often bumped to the XMB screen when engaged with an opponent. The amount of lag is very high as well.
    PS4 Pro
    Disk
    Re-installed: 13 November 2018
    System Free Space - 658.4GB

Multiplayer
    Ethernet wired connection
    NAT Type: Type 2
    Download Speed: 224.7
    Upload Speed: 8.1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I can't get plague mask wh?

I cant get plague mask, but I bought every dlc pack in Tlou:R why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base