The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. i can't play online anymore

I used to be able to play online but not anymore

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I cannot find treacherous territories on the ps store

I cannot find the treacherous territories map pack anywhere on the playstation store.I have talk with PlayStation support about it and they acknowledg that it isnt there, (only abandoned and reclaimed are). Yet when attempting to download from the in game downloadables i get the message "this content cannot be selected at this time". I VERY much doubt this is due to a psn outage and i am honestly hoping for any help that can be provided.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue.

1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file.
    4) Delete it.
    5) Restart your PS4.

The file should be re-downloaded, and function. Please post below if it doesn’t work.

3. The multiplayer leaderboards in The last of us factions is littered with hackers and people that have only logged 1 or 2 minutes.

Could the naughty dog staff please clean up the leaderboards by allowing only the people that has 1 day played to qualify for the leaderboards, because currently the top 1000 players only consist of hackers or people who have only 1 or 2 minutes played.

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Intermittent Lag

Wired
    Nat type: type 2
    Connect speed download: 25mb
    Connect speed upload: 1.4mb

500gb jet black uk ps4 model. Basically the only one on the market.
    Digital copy
    Circa. Beginning of January since install
    Free space: 250gb

I also ran a broadband speed checker on my laptop which is running on wi fi.
    Broadband speed checker:
    Download speed: 20mb
    Upload speed: 2.10mb
    Ping: 281ms

Have been trying to play games of last of us over the last ten days and EVERY match has had intermittent lag.

Usually if I'm running alongside my team mates with them in my view they…

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  16 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'm done with the "Lost Connection to Host" issue

Its freakin annoyin when youre about to start a game and a message appears saying youve lost connection to host. It happens frequently and I know I'm not the only one affected. Also it often happen when my team is winning and I have a very good game. Imagine how frustrating is this. Plus, I get kicked out of games for no reason! Please fix that

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please run an internet connection test and report your download an upload speeds.

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

Is it consistently the same host? Does this also occur for you if you are playing solo?

6. Purchased 3 load out addons for multiplayer but they were not showing up as unlocked on loadout editing, but show up as purchased ?????

Purchased 3 load out addons for multiplayer but they were showing up as unlocked on loadout editing, but show up as purchased too?????

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Matchmaking balancing

The matchmaking is ridiculous. It goes usually like 0-2-1-0 vs. 562-173-66-999 parties. I would believe in the k/d matchmaking myth, if that 562-173-66-999 parties wouldn't be commonly in lead 20:7 after three minutes

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. infinite loading screen online

Can't play online the screen says connection forever.

Have no problem with other games online! Please help.

I'm in Sydney bought the ps4 here.

Nat type 2
    Download speed 147
    Upload 428

Everything else is successful.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Splitting Teams

Okay I understand that if only 2 other people show up in matchmaking and you have a party of 4 one person from your party has to get put on the other team for balancing but. Is there a way to make it so that the same person doesn't get put on the enemy team every time? It seems like the one guy that gets put on the other team is doomed to always get put on the other team when there's not enough for a 4 vs 4 or 4 vs 3. Is there a way to make it…

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. multiplayer progress stuck since 1.02.016

Ever since patch 1.02.016 the multiplayer progress I had with the fireflies journey is stuck on week 7, day 2. No matter how many games i play, be it survivor or interogation, the scores, parts, etc. etc. won't be shown nor counted and even skips the results screen.

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Problem with The Last of Us GOTY Multiplayer connection for PS3: "Error downloading config file"

PS3 Model CECHL04
    Disk Download
    Installed 27.5.2015
    System free space 16GB

3G wireless connection
    Nat type 3
    Connection Speed Download 16Mbit/s
    Connection Speed Upload 2Mbit/s

I bought The Last of Us Game of The Year edition in blue-ray last friday from store brand new and the multiplayer mode wont work. I downloaded the DLC of the game (Left Behind, Factions Map and Network Pass) and updated it. When I select the Factions Multiplayer it starts connecting and after 10 seconds it says "Cannot connect to the ticket server" or "Error downloading config file" and after I press "OK" it says…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Every time I try to connect to the multiplayer my connection bar goes a quarter of the way than stops HELP

Ok I recently bought the last of us remastered for ps4 and every time I get to the connecting bar it only loads at about 20 percent and this happens every time I can play the single player easily and this never happens on my ps3
    My NAT Type is: type 2
    My connections speed download is 4.7
    My connection speed upload is 507.0
    PLEASE CAN YOU HELP

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hunting rifle aiming sensitivity not consistent

When aiming the hunting rifle, the sensitivity will sometimes be far higher than it normally should be. To fix the problem I've let go of L2 and then tried aiming again. This has happened countless times, multiple times a match. I'm not sure if this happens with other scoped weapons. I might have seen this problem before, but the issue seems to be very consistent since the most recent live update. Thank you

Normal PS4 model
    Physical Disk
    Installed near the release date
    Plenty of free space

WiFi
    Nat Type 2
    Download 15 mbps
    Upload 3.2 mbps

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There was someone on The Last of Us Remastered Factions Spreading EXTREME Hate Speech

I have a recording of the encounter. He yells the N word about 50 times antagonizing an african american player on my team. I mean his profile says it all.

https://my.playstation.com/profile/trump_enslaves

How do we go about banning a player like this. On top of this, he and his teammates were hacking the game. Our team is composed of experienced players and it was blatant. At the very least please look into this player and his friends. One of them was named xExcuseSs_-

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Download free map Factions MP : This content cannot be selected at this time

Ps4 : Bought it from Denmark
    Located : India
    PSN : India account
    Disc : Region (All) -, as mentioned "All" next to globe.
    PSN membership : 14 day membership started just today.. I could download other games online without any issue.

Things tried : Restore licenses (didn't work)

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A Common Problem; No solution - NO Matches?

I've had TLOU-Remastered for over 2 years and never had any issues finding matches until 2 days ago. It will start normally, "searching for optimal game," then reduce to "searching for close game," and stop on "searching for any game." Getting past this stage is rare, if I do it will be after a half hour. If I leave the lobby the whole process will reset as well. Before, the game took five minutes tops to find a match. I have read through similar issues on this forum but none have been addressed in full. I consistently see this post

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. KRAZY432

KRAZY432 is a cheater!!! This happens too often! Cheaters always go unpunished in naughty dog games! Do something for a change!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)