The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. factions mp

what happened??? did you guys down factions servers in some areas?? It suddenly stopped working since yesterday, i never had problems finding a match, now i cant play online or takes forever to find a single one, u guys banned me? What the heck, and i see in my list friends and they r playing the game, it's the only game i like to play, well i guess im saying goodbye to my ps4

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am stuck in "searching for optimal game"

The last 4 days in tlou mp is taking forever "searching for optimal game", i played once and then the other players disappear forever. My internet connection is perfect, i can play multiplayer with other games. I also read complains about this in playstation forums.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. seriously Naughty Dog what the hell ?!! you guys have to either fix or coempletely remove that idiotic white lag plug

i cant seem to walk 2 steps in the game without freezing. or better yet i get 2 feet within another player and oops i froze here goes your perfectly planned attack and execution... you claim that its so that people with slower internet speeds dont have an ungair advantage yet now wr have people getting free kills and shivs simply because someone got a white lag plug.. mind you ive had fast connections to the internet as in FULL friggin bars and guess what? i STILL lag!!. now ive been a Naughty dog supporter since crash bandicoot but this…

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The white plug is displayed when a user is experiencing lag, due to an insufficient online connection.

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

If you are encountering this issue, please include your download and upload speeds with your post. This will let us know if the plug is being displayed in error.

Many users experience problems if their download speed is less than 10Mbps, or their upload is less than 1Mbps.

If you are on a wireless connection, you may be above this threshold, but still encounter the issue if you experience temporary interference. We recommend switching to a wired connection if possible, to reduce it.

4. 13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hackers multiplayer (aimbot)

amigos por favor eu peço façam alguma coisa com os hackers (cheaters, aimbot e etc). o modos esta infestado de gente fazendo trapaça e sua empresa não se meche esses jogadores com hacker estão se espalhando como doença pelo multiplayer.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Voice chat Error

I have a problem for long time since PS3 and continue here at PS4.

Sometimes is possible but sometimes no. When start lobby whe need change the leader to be possible to play with four players. Conclusion: one player succeed to connect with other 3 players but this 3 players not always get the connection to comunicate by headset.

Conclusion: only the leader comunicate with all Team.

NAT is not the reason because is possible to connect with other. I changed the provider and the modem, problem persist.

Sometimes you can connect with these same people who previously could not,…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry we’re unclear on the PS4 issue you are describing.

Are you saying you cannot communicate with the opposition enemy players?

You should be able to communicate in the lobby, and if you are in close proximity to opponents (about 8 meters). Otherwise, no you cannot speak to the opposition team.

This is a PS4 support forum so we don’t have information or feedback on PS3 issues.

Let us know if you have other feedback or questions (or if we haven’t addressed your concerns).

7. unable to play multiplayer, error ce-34878-0 immediately appears after loading is finished

PS4 model : CUH-1006A
    Disk or digital download : DISK
    Time since install : if for the update file, 2014/9/4 12:09 am
    System Free Space: 273 GB

Connection Method: Wi-Fi
    Nat Type : TYPE 2
    Connection Speed Download : 3.1 Mbps
    Connection Speed Upload : 700 kbps

i have been playing multiplayer and i am on week 12, there seems to have a bug, i am on the last day, finished with the tasks, and then after game, it wont load anymore, tried all possible workarounds and contacted sony support with this as well, initialized my ps4 and re installed,…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multiplayer progress doesn't save!

Hello, i'm brazilian, I bought and downloaded the digital copy the game a few weeks ago. After completing the amazing campaign and the DLC, I gave a try to the MP, loved it, played until week 3 day 1 as hunter.
    The next day i opened the game and went for MP again, but after it connected, the game asked me to choose a faction again, and set me to level 0 at week 1 day 1 and lost all my supplies and unlocks!
    So I played a few matches, and after going back to the menu and then back…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PS4 can't connect to Factions MP.

I bought the game day 1 on my PS4(disk version.) This problem never occurred until today.When I try to connect to factions mp I get the ''connecting'' bar as usual.Only problem is that the bar stops midway and thus I cant plaay the multiplayer.
    Connection method-WiFi.
    Nat type-2
    Connection speed download and upload-300-500 kbps.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Active Exploits/Glitches as of 4/2017

aim down glitch - randomly but often when you aim, it auto aims you at the floor (not an exploit, but extremely frustrating): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owA9MBYbUv0
    suburbs fence glitch (most exploited glitch in the game): https://youtu.be/B0WJLVIDqqQ?t=7m27s
    Strategist to spawn outside of the map on checkpoint: https://youtu.be/B0WJLVIDqqQ?t=3m46s
    and in bus depot: https://youtu.be/Xx2xF7MkQDM?t=39s
    and in university: https://youtu.be/kne78dEFBlo?t=1m
    see through a wall on financial plaza: https://youtu.be/B0WJLVIDqqQ?t=4m57s
    see through truck on financial plaza: https://youtu.be/C-GbgTg1PBM?t=13s
    see through map glitch on lakeside: https://youtu.be/hgprsmaxG-k?t=9s
    tree glitch on bookstore: https://youtu.be/lYbAVSSh4XU?t=3m21s
    boat glitch on beach: https://youtu.be/430_xwmiXmg?t=33s

Another that I'm not sure if glitch or not, often when using a 2x4 or…

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the emblems more prevalent and noticeable in the game. Put our emblems after our rank Ex: 120//[emblem]PSNNAMEHERE

Make the emblems more prevalent and noticeable in the game. Put our emblems after our rank Ex: 120//[emblem]PSNNAMEHERE

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. No puedo jugar al multijugador por el problema de los mapas que tengo que descargar

Tienen que arreglar ese error sino para nada me compré ese juego lo mismo me pasaba en PS3

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A Common Problem; No solution - NO Matches?

I've had TLOU-Remastered for over 2 years and never had any issues finding matches until 2 days ago. It will start normally, "searching for optimal game," then reduce to "searching for close game," and stop on "searching for any game." Getting past this stage is rare, if I do it will be after a half hour. If I leave the lobby the whole process will reset as well. Before, the game took five minutes tops to find a match. I have read through similar issues on this forum but none have been addressed in full. I consistently see this post

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bills town glitch in map

Please refer to the video a player made to show you the problem that is now being exploited by other players.

The least thing you could do Naughty dog is fix these glitches since we won't be seeing the sequel anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQTJ1NWjFck

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Factions progress not saving

I played Factions for a good amount of time but when i try to acess my old progress ita back at 0 weeks. If i choose a faction again and then leave the Multiplayer im greeted with a blackscreen. Even my DLC is gone .

I feel pretty scammed

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Issue joining a friend on multiplayer.

I have a particular friend that I keep having connectivity issues with. One of us will lose connection to host or we can't join eachother's lobby. If we close app and try again, the issue will be fine for a little while then reoccur. We have the same ISP and didn't have this issue until about a month or two ago. This issue only occurs this frequently when I play with this particular friend, everyone else can join our lobbies and play with us just fine.

I have the original ps4, my download is usually 50, upload close to 10.…

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The Smoke Shiv Delay

On The Last Of Us Multiplayer when someone smokes you but takes awhile to get to you, I stop being stunned and aim my weapon but the shiv prompt still shows up for them and I get shived while aiming my weapon at them from the front as if I am still stunned from smoke but I am In fact not.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing this issue, it is most likely the result of lag. If you could run an internet connection test (Settings-Network-Test Internet Connection) and post your DL and UL speeds below, it’ll be helpful.

• Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base