The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. The game keeps crashing during online matches

I recently purchased the digital version and I'm loving it. Except during online matches the game has crashed so many times. It's very annoying. How can a game be out so long and still have these problems. Please fix this asap.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Matchmaking balancing

The matchmaking is ridiculous. It goes usually like 0-2-1-0 vs. 562-173-66-999 parties. I would believe in the k/d matchmaking myth, if that 562-173-66-999 parties wouldn't be commonly in lead 20:7 after three minutes

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Movement issue

PS4 Disc. While playing my character only moves properly when sprinting. But while crouched or walking my characters movements keep stuttering. I don't have this issue with other games.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. multiplayer does not save progress

multiplayer does not save progress. 1.04 version of the game. This problem spoils a great game!

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I try to download the new free maps it says content cannot be selected at this time.

I just bought the game from a friend his account its from US too and the game says CUSA 00552 so its from North America its on spanish but my friend was able to downlaod the free maps on his console so when i try to download the free maps my friends needs to delete the last of us from his library to delete the add-on and after that im gonna be able to download the maps on my console or its another issue ?! my account its from US too..

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Splitting Teams

Okay I understand that if only 2 other people show up in matchmaking and you have a party of 4 one person from your party has to get put on the other team for balancing but. Is there a way to make it so that the same person doesn't get put on the enemy team every time? It seems like the one guy that gets put on the other team is doomed to always get put on the other team when there's not enough for a 4 vs 4 or 4 vs 3. Is there a way to make it…

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Download free map Factions MP : This content cannot be selected at this time

Ps4 : Bought it from Denmark
    Located : India
    PSN : India account
    Disc : Region (All) -, as mentioned "All" next to globe.
    PSN membership : 14 day membership started just today.. I could download other games online without any issue.

Things tried : Restore licenses (didn't work)

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I cannot find treacherous territories on the ps store

I cannot find the treacherous territories map pack anywhere on the playstation store.I have talk with PlayStation support about it and they acknowledg that it isnt there, (only abandoned and reclaimed are). Yet when attempting to download from the in game downloadables i get the message "this content cannot be selected at this time". I VERY much doubt this is due to a psn outage and i am honestly hoping for any help that can be provided.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue.

1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file.
    4) Delete it.
    5) Restart your PS4.

The file should be re-downloaded, and function. Please post below if it doesn’t work.

9. In MP I am behind cars and walls and I still be downed. It is terribly slow to react. I rarely am able to craft shivs and melee weapons and

In MP I am behind cars and walls and I still be downed. It is terribly slow to react.
    I rarely am able to craft shivs and melee weapons and when I do its at the end of the match when I have 0 downs 0 executions 5-8 deaths and if lucky a revive. The opponent my have 18- 20 lives left and my team is down to the last one. So many times I have lost a huge majority of my clan due to this lag. I am unable to perform for my team and I have to hid…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Que no haya opción para denunciar a un jugador

Nosotros los jugadores nos hemos topado con muchos otros que ocupan los fallos del juego a su favor para poder ganar partidas, pero es lamentable que no podamos hacer nada con ellos por qué no han puesto ninguna opción para denunciar a este tipo de jugadores, le dan el paso libre a que ocupen bugs por qué nadie les puede hacer algo. Se tomaron el tiempo de actualizar el juego (no realizó ningún cambio y supuestamente arreglaron buggs, pero también es falso) y se tomaron el tiempo de cerrar los servidores de PS3 pero no se tomaron el tiempo de…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE SELECTED AT THIS TIME

hello, i have problem with "the last of us multiplayer " when i press on "FACTIONS MP" in the game its asking me if i want to download some free maps then i press ok and its telling me ""THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE SELECTED AT THIS TIME" i checked a bit in the internet and i saw thats not rear , alot of users have the same problem they said i need to RESTORE MY PSN , i did that and it didnt help, what to do ? i want to play that game and i cant . thanks ,

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When the error message “This content cannot be selected at this time” is displayed it is normally caused by an inability to connect to PSN. It can either be a PSN outage, or a local connection problem.

Can you run an internet connection test and verify you have access to PSN?

If you do, could you please verify that your PSN ID and your version of the game are from the same region?

12. Cheating in The last of us multiplayer multiplayer

ID player infectedPhx602 is a cheater. You can watch it shooting through walls even in youtube. It would be awesome if you could do something about it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Matches and Hackers

Please, fix the matches search. I take 15 minutes (or more) to find a good match. Sometimes I'm randomly kicked. My connection is fine (I've checked several times).

Another bad thing is the hackers. I've played many times with immortal players with endless ballistic vests and even with invisible players.

What's going on? What Naughty Dog will do against these problems? I love this game, but this is horrible. This just ruin the experience.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Level Restarted From 107 to Level 2, and I cannot progress anymore.

Hi. Sunday August 16th at about 8:00am EST...I was level 107 and over 60,000 blue supplies for my clan size. On the leaderboards it still says GothamKnight3 Level 107...my max clan size was 198. but just now. I got restarted to Level 2. 800 blue supplies and im on week 3...? What the hell is going on. plus im on the Hunters team and I always pick fireflies and my emblem thats on my backpack is totally someone elses. Is it possible my data got switched with someone else last game? Please help. I was Week 12 Day 1. This…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Antsenberg named player is ruining fun of this game

Antsenberg named playet should be blocked from this game . He does play proprly and ruin the game of evwry team he comes too. He is Ruining the strategy by shooting the players of his own team and by wasting the lives. Please do something .

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dlc Problem

I recently downloaded the last of us remastered to ps4 and i played the game previously on ps3 so i thought all of my dlc
    would return but it didnt currently i am missing survivalist weapons bundle, professional survival skills and
    situational survival skills
    bundle my psn is still roxynnc and i am
    registered in the same
    region and i tried restoring my licenses which didnt work

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Lagging near enemies

Hello everyone!I have been having problem this week and the problem is that I only lag when i am close to a enemy.It is very annoying and makes it impossible for me to get shiv kills,run away,and win a gun fight.Another problem i am having is that when i am going to go for a shiv kill and i am not lagging...the shiv icon does not appear so i can't shiv them even thought i am in back of the enemy.I always start with a shiv because the load out i use has covert training 3.Please fix this ASAP!!

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Since this occurs on solo matches, it appears to be the result of your low download speed (anything less than 10mbps will usually result in connection issues).

We’d suggest switching to a wired connection if possible to reduce interference.

20. Won't load factions

I've been playing factions for a long time now, and I've never had this issue. Every time I click on Factions MP, it loads a little and says "You have been disconnected from the game servers. You just reconnect to access online." All my other games work just fine online(ex: Gta5), so it's not my internet issue. PLEASE HELP! I only play this game(I love naughty dog), and I'm only gonna stop playing it when Uncharted 4 comes out!I get bored when this kinda stuff happens to TLOUR

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  21 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base