The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bought the bow execution on the PS3 and the animation is glitched

So i bought the executions for the bow on my PS3 and when i special execute the enemy from his left side, the execution where it shoots him in the back then he turns over to be shot in the face, it glitches.

The animation i see is, I shoot him in the back and he instantly dies...he becomes still and doesnt turn over after the first shot.....then i take the second shot and shoot the ground....

I tested with my friends and they see the animation correctly even when the animation i see is glitched.....i re-downloaded and installed the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. new

I m tired playing same maps every time i req naughty dogs to get few team members creating new .Im excited for uncharted 4 but even want few guys work on new dlc maps. i m a regular player of the last of us remastered please get some new maps

thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. can we play multiplayer game from a single login, like two players from one console with split screen on the TV

I have a PS4 with "The last of us remastered" multiplayer version. I have two dual shock controllers, how do I start multiplayer game? so that me and my friend can play the game on my TV

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Large firearm weapon falls out of inventory

Connection speed: 25 Mbps
    Connection type: Wired
    Nat type: Moderate/type 2
    Ping: 20

On rare occasions, if you are shooting an enemy with a large firearm weapon "while getting shot and damaged by an enemy", and then hit the enemy with a 2 x 4 (not sure about the machete) and then try to switch back to your large firearm weapon after you have already hit the enemy with the 2 x 4, it may cause you to drop your large firearm. It's rare, but annoying nonetheless. I have gotten killed a few times after I realize my weapon has…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can't play factions

When I choose factions in the menu the following pops up "To Connect to Factions you must download some free map content." I click on okay and this pops up "This content cannot be selected at this time".

Best Regards, Elmar

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New levels, gear equipment, hide-outs

1. Can we make some of the trash bins hide out spots. the idea is that the bins used as hide spots don't have have closed lids, players hiding in the bins don't show on listening modes but glow on radar alert.

2. Molotov shouldn't burn you when being thrown again a wall or nearby target but the fire should still burn you if you walk into it

3. Invisible cloak - visble in listening mode, external silhouette visible against mist, sunlight and not available at night levels.

4. Army Mode level or similar - armor & ammo galore. New army gear, grenades, bullet…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. First Aid Healing

Would it be possible to add in the ability to stop teammates from using a health kit, while you are healing them with First Aid Training?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can't download DLC

I bought the tactical weapon pack and viking hat on the webstore, but now I can't download it on the PS4. It's not showing up in the add-ons section for the game. In the game itself they show up as locked. In the DLC section it says purchased, when I click on them it brings me to the store, but it just says purchased and there's no option to download them.
    I'm in the EU and on the downloadable version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. can't buy DLC because of region issue (and it won't credit PSN purchases to game)

Hi.

First of all, I have tried contacting you guys several times via Facebook, Twitter, Email, TLOU forums and even on Amazon reviews. NOTHING. Without doubt the worst customer services I have experienced ever, for anything.

I hope I'm going to get some customer support for this, at last, having found this site.

Now that's out of the way, I have what should be a very easy fix for you.

I have a disk copy of TLOU remastered for PS4 that I bought off Amazon from a UK distributor. It turns out this disk is region "ALL". My account is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I bought all alternate shivs/executions for TLOU remastered but when i go for a shiv/execution my character does the default Shiv/execution

I am a big fan of the last of us remastered and I decided to to buy the alternate shiv, ground shiv, and the alternate special executions. I also bought Fortitude, lone wolf, and lethal efficiency and they work all except for the shivs and executions. so when I go for the shiv /execution my character does the default shiv/ execution. can you please give me advice or help me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. multiplayer maps

hello,
    I got a problem with downloading the new maps. I always get a message say: "This content cannot be selected at this time" (which means I can't access the multiplayer at all)
    can somebody help me???

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multiplayer team number ridgidity

Hi. The multiplayer game is amazing and possibly the best teamwork based game out there. My only gripe is the strict 4 players lobby limit on being able to enter a public lobby.

Getting your friends together for a game is never an exact science, and It often puts the team in the awkward position of, if a fifth friend joins, having to either tell them they cannot join us or splitting up (or even playing another game).

I understand that the limit is probably put in place to prevent artificial leveling up when playing with friends, but surely this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base