The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Survival pack dlc issue

So here is the situation. I was trying to find a more direct means of contact, but this is what I have found lol. Basically I got a special edition disc of the last of us remastered awhile back, well it came with the survival pack DLC. It was a preorder/special dlc thing that was sold through best buy and gamestop and came with special editions of the game as well. I was at my uncles house when I first played it and told him to put the dlc on it and have it all downloading so we could play…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Green dots and Artifacts after latest Patch

Hello.
    PS4 Pro White.
    Brand New Disk.
    Just Install on fresh PS4 Pro
    1TB Disk only game.

This happens after installing Patch 1.09.
    But without the patch game is OK.
    Tested it in both 4k TV and 1080P monitor brand new HDMI cable, and all Ps4Pro enchantments off. HDR OFF.
    https://imgur.com/a/qG5Za9N
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Grounded mode not saving/ MP factions content not available.

So, when I try to play the Mp factions it tells me that additional map content meeds to be downloaded. It takes me to the PS store them I get an error message that says the content is not available.
    Also. When I try to play on grounded, no new file is created, therefore I am not able to manually save my progress.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. keeps crashing every time i restart the story mode

I just bought the game of the playstation store and after 10 minutes of playing the game crashed and error CE-34878-0 comes up. I have already rebuilt the database and deleted the game and downloaded it again. Still not working. Please fix this!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Game Crashes After First Cutscene

I have what I believe to be a first gen ps4. No matter what I do, the game will crash after the vary first cutscene. I first tried the game as the digital version of the game. After that didn't work I initialized the system. I believe the error changed to one that ends in a 0. This was about a month ago. I retried last week and still got the ce 36329 3 error. A few days ago I bought a physical copy of the game. This error continues to persist. Today I caved in and got a whole…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. no Polish language

I bought a LOU on a record in the Netherlands there is Czech, Portuguese, Turkish, so why not Polish language! From NL to Turkey it is 3 times farther than it is to Poland and it is not a European Union, but it is only an additional language pack. CD Projekt Red in Witcher 3 easily added different languages as updates to choose from.
    Other games also have it.
    If you want, you can fix everything.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My problem is that i have a regular PS4. I purchased the digital download for Last of Us Remastered. I loaded up the game and the beginning

I purchased the digital version of Last of Us Remastered. The cutscenes do not work at all. Almost pitch black with break throughs of white, like watching scrambled tv. The game plays perfect but NONE of the cutscenes render. I have done the rebuild database as well as delete and re install the game 6 times now, nothing corrects this error. I need help ASAP, this is a huge part of the game i can't even enjoy :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug when monsters are immortal

I found an interesting bug in the game, when the plot I have to help Henry open the door, but I do not. I just stand when the monsters rush in through the door where I’m waiting for them with a Molotov cocktail. After which they become immortalwe. All know that if they attack you in the game, then using a knife you can kill for 1 time, I used 5 and did not kill)) look this video - https://youtu.be/u2-IRHD9J4A

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Getting stuck and killed in singleplayer

I don’t know what point this is in the game, but it’s after you find out Ellie is infected and don’t know she’s immune. After you escape the soldiers and go into the truck thing, you go down out of the rain and into the hole. In this hole, there is a point when you get out and can climb onto the floor, and sometimes you can get stuck. Video: https://youtu.be/-Uqm_lRY348 . Not advertising my channel as it’s bad.

Model: PS4 Slim.
    Game: Physical
    Install: unknown
    Space: 128.7GB

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The game is frozen / stuck / looping at the same cut scene

I downloaded the digital copy a few years back. I played through without problems until the Cabin Resort level. During the cutscene after the fight in the burning restaurant, the cutscene gets to the point just after Ellie is laying on the ground and gets kicked. Then it skips back ten seconds, and keeps looping the same segment.
    I recently bought the game on PS3 to try and play beyond this point. All was going well until it started getting a bit buggy, incredibly I played through to about half an hour before the cutscene in question and my PS3…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you help me?

Can you help me? I'm playing The Last Of Us in punitive for the first time and I'm in the part where Ellie is running from David, there whenever I get into the hut the game of a bug ... Remembering that the version I'm playing is the latest one. Help me please

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My problem is graphics

Hey guys, I’m I’m having a few issues with my gameplay in the last of us, the graphics are a bit glitchy and the textures as well, I was wondering if you guys would be able to fix it, the outline of most this is all glitchy and also another thing is that Joel and Ellie teleport where this happens is in the hospital after Joel gets impailed when Ellie kills those two guys and picks Joel up to lean on her Joel and Ellie teleport from the crates at the bottom of the stairs to the doors at the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My problem is graphics

I have a problem or a glitch with the game, the graphics and textures are getting a bit buggy, and I was just wondering if you guys can fix this right away or as soon as you can

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wrong subtitle in portuguese language

I have found error on the subtitle in portuguese.

In the begining of the game when Joel is going to seat at the sofa he says to Ellie "corre" that is "run" in english, but to fit with the audio, the perfect word sentence would be "chega pra lá".

And later when Joel is talking about the watch that Ellie gave to him, he says "Eu acho que tá preso" the word "preso" is not correct in this sentence, because it gives the mean that it is in jail. The perfect word would be "Eu acho que ele está parado"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring us guns from MP to SinglePlayer

Bring us guns from MP to SinglePlayer. I think that is good idea. Something like you did in Uncharted 4 where you can buy them for points and use them in game. Or at least weapons which we already bought. I love TLOU and since i bought my ps4 it is installed. Those weapons can give us options to play your game different ways and also it is a good gift for players who are waiting for TLOU2 and they are prepering for it in first game while waiting for part 2. I do not know that anyone asked you…

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Last of Us - PS3 - scene - The Hunt (cut scene, or movie clip scene) - freezes at the House

As I am in this level of the game, The Hunt (I've finished the game when I first got it so I recall finishing the game before), at the Cut-Scene (movie clip) where she is about to be captured and put in a cage (I believe), the part where she is about to find out that the guy is a cannibal (I believe), the part where she is trying to bet back to Joel after fleeing to save his hiding place; she wiped out the camp and is in this house (the save title is called 'The Hunt'). Well, right…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Wrong language

Good day, few days ago I purchased a copy of The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 from PS Store. Unfortunely, I didn't realize that it was the english version, 'cause my store location was setted on UK, but I'm italian! There's the possibility to change my copy with another with italian language? I already know that it's a region matter, but there is any possibility to change my UK copy for a multilanguage copy? I mean, I paid the price of the videogame, so I think there would be no problem for you to change my UK copy with…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Firefly pendant #2 missing.

Hello, i recently started NG+ and on this play through i'm aiming to get all the collectables but i cant get Firefly pendant #2 , it dosen't appear on the tree and i don't have it in my inventory, i went and got the other two pendants in the chapter ( pendants #1 & #3) and its still saying i have 2/3 pendants, ive uninstalled and re-installed i've even restarted the game fresh and its still not there. is there a fix to this or will this permanently bone my chances of getting 100% off collectables

---------
    Physical copy (disk)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Warehouse door doesn't recognize that i have the key

I am at the warehouse, i take care of the enemies as required but i aquire the warehouse key automatically and the door doesn't register that i have it and will not unlock

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base