The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Walking/moving stuttering bug

This game is one of the colossal PS exclusives and you treat it like garbage. Please fix the walking animation stuttering, the game is unplayable. My controller is brand new and in fine condition but the bug still exists. Diagonal movement is a pain as every character seems to stop on their tracks whennyou slightly change direction. FIX THIS!!

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Staggering and lagging

In the prologue I can't get pass because of the character is staggering and just completely stops

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Controller aiming down by its self in a jerky way

Aiming down with inverted controls have been very jerky. Sometimes joel aims down by himself as well as not aiming when looking down. It sometimes happens and doesn't but it's been pretty annoying.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. David doesn’t show up

Ps4 Pro David doesn’t show up in the fight scene with Ellie. It’s hard enough to get through the beginning part since Ellie is so weak an unarmed and its extremely frustrating when I make it through and David doesn’t appear and I have to restart the scene. 4 times in a row he failed to show. Getting to the point I don’t even want to play the game anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can you play without PS Plus?

I just purchased the remastered game for my new PS4 pro having wanted it for years. However having looked online most people are saying you can't play without a plus account. I have no interest in playing multiplayer so is there any content that I can play or should I just return the game before removing the security wrap? Any info please. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Code for The Last of Us Part II ellie theme UAE isn't working

The Last of Us Part II theme was released in feb 2020 and every region got a code to download it. I m living in qatar and i cant dowload the theme with all the codes i tried. Is there any specific code for UAE/qatar. Beacuse i have asked my others friend living in this region and it isn't working for them too
    (umairs@msn.com)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ps4 remastered save glitch . Wont load my profile save which does exist. Free ps4 plus download on oct2

Played 7 hours, tried manual save but quickly says auto save in progress. Next day only allows new game. I have save profile from the time I finished but game doesn't seem to recognize it

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I finished the game in Survival difficult, but i get only No Matter What Easy, Normal. But not to the no hard and survival

I finished the game in Survival difficult, but i get only No Matter What Easy, Normal. But not to the no hard and survival. And i haven't mode. Pls, fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Save profile- save files

My copy pf the game does't recognize my save profile anymore... I started to play on grounded 2 days ago and everything was just fine, i even saved manually just to be sure.... but this morning I started the game and and everything is kinda f***ed up.... there is no knife in the main menu(when I saw that I knew that something is not right) and the game itself does not recognize my save profile from yesterday which states "completed on survival". I got the trophy completed on survival but the game does not recognize it, well kinda beacuse I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Game wont move forward during tank sniper scene

Hi. About 6.30 hours into the game, during the sniping scene where a tank enters the yard, the tank is just sitting there, not moving forward, meaning the game has just kind of stopped. I've seen videos on youtube, and the tank is supposed to drive onwards and open up, but it doesn't in my game, it's just sitting there. Help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Survival pack dlc issue

So here is the situation. I was trying to find a more direct means of contact, but this is what I have found lol. Basically I got a special edition disc of the last of us remastered awhile back, well it came with the survival pack DLC. It was a preorder/special dlc thing that was sold through best buy and gamestop and came with special editions of the game as well. I was at my uncles house when I first played it and told him to put the dlc on it and have it all downloading so we could play…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Collectibles disappeared

I was trying to get platinum trophy at the game, but several comics and training manuals dont show at the suposed place they belong. Dont know how to make them reapper. I got these specific missing colectibles at an early "new game" but they don't show in the story nor in the chapter tracking list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Short black out of display on certain part of the game

Model: PS4 Pro
    Type: Digital Download
    Time since Install: 1 day
    Free Space: 700gb

Currently playing with 1800p target 60fps option, there are short black outs of screen on certain part where Joel first encounters blocked barbed wire door at the very beginning of the Bill’s Town stage, and right after Joel, Ellie and Henry brothers got out of the sewer and reached abandoned town(where Henry points out the tower is close). I’m guessing those parts are major loading point? but it’s hard to find other people on youtube suffering from the same symptoms. Any help would be much appreciated.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Joel cant walking smoothly

He's stuttering all over the place... This is a new system with controller and a new remastered game... Wth is going on.. my wife just got into the story and wanted to finish it on the PS4 and now CANT because it is simply unplayable.. please Naughty Dog fix... Or help

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enemys don't die when burned

When in the canalization the group splits and the joins again. Then there is a scene where you run away from clickers etc. and close the door. If you throw a Molotov cocktail into the crowd of enemies while they enter the door, you can't kill them afterwards. The fight is endless no matter what you do.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sickness

I feel so dizzy after few minutes playing this game. Please add a motion blur option to disable on setting

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Will the pre-order content for the ps3 version ever be made available to the general public? Sent an email, but never got a response

also, will all dlc packs ever be available in other countries? had to make a second account just to look at the different dlc's in the online stores

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. arrows break all the time

I played last of us on ps3 in French and about 80% of the time, when I arched, the arrow broke on the target's body and I couldn't get it back because of this bug. It was really unbearable. PLEASE PLEASE SOLVE THIS BUG on last of us part 2 , take your time to make it perfect but PLEASE solve this . Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Passed through the wall!!

My character passed through the wall and stuck in it. The checkpoint was loaded but already saved. I couldn't play the game because I only had one save file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →