The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Controller aiming down by its self in a jerky way

Aiming down with inverted controls have been very jerky. Sometimes joel aims down by himself as well as not aiming when looking down. It sometimes happens and doesn't but it's been pretty annoying.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    14 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Walking/moving stuttering bug

This game is one of the colossal PS exclusives and you treat it like garbage. Please fix the walking animation stuttering, the game is unplayable. My controller is brand new and in fine condition but the bug still exists. Diagonal movement is a pain as every character seems to stop on their tracks whennyou slightly change direction. FIX THIS!!

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Texture bug issues on character models

Joel and Ellie as well as other characters are having weird texture bug issues on them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Survival pack dlc issue

So here is the situation. I was trying to find a more direct means of contact, but this is what I have found lol. Basically I got a special edition disc of the last of us remastered awhile back, well it came with the survival pack DLC. It was a preorder/special dlc thing that was sold through best buy and gamestop and came with special editions of the game as well. I was at my uncles house when I first played it and told him to put the dlc on it and have it all downloading so we could play…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sickness

I feel so dizzy after few minutes playing this game. Please add a motion blur option to disable on setting

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ps4 remastered save glitch . Wont load my profile save which does exist. Free ps4 plus download on oct2

Played 7 hours, tried manual save but quickly says auto save in progress. Next day only allows new game. I have save profile from the time I finished but game doesn't seem to recognize it

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Passed through the wall!!

My character passed through the wall and stuck in it. The checkpoint was loaded but already saved. I couldn't play the game because I only had one save file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Game is not fully dowloading

device: PS4 slim
    free disk space: 850 Gb

Hello i've added game by PS plus

When i'm trying to download the game, it load 10 GB instead full game, and show message: "Cannot install game"

Could you help me with that ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. lack of previous needed statement

so hi
    I had an argument with a friend who said the on ps3 you guys stated that TLoU is going to be 60fps on first then changing it to 30fps during development / however I can't find any proof of this and I know all about uncharted 4 30fps story mode and I agree with this … how can I confirm that he is mistaken while I can't find a statement from you guys from the beginning on ps3 it was meant to be 30fps … please answer about what have you guys targeted frame-rate from the start before…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. NEW GAME PLUS+ PROBLEM

Hello, I have a problem and I hope that you can help me.
    I have normally finished the full game (100% completed). Unfortunately I have lost my files from my personal main story and when I press the button «new game» there is no button «new game plus+". It’s all deleted.
    I have a file on playstation applications «finished the game on normal profile" but not a file from my personal main story that I finished. I appreciate any support an I hope that you can help me. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My score has disappeard

Ich wollte weiter spielen und plötzlich war mein Speicherstand verschwunden

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Trophies unvailable

This is the free ps+ download. It shows no progress and I can’t see the trophies list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Green dots and Artifacts after latest Patch

Hello.
    PS4 Pro White.
    Brand New Disk.
    Just Install on fresh PS4 Pro
    1TB Disk only game.

This happens after installing Patch 1.09.
    But without the patch game is OK.
    Tested it in both 4k TV and 1080P monitor brand new HDMI cable, and all Ps4Pro enchantments off. HDR OFF.
    https://imgur.com/a/qG5Za9N
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Love this game

I'm 68 years old and started playing game about 10 years ago. My only complaint is on tutorial. I did not understand the ability to upgrade heath, Knife, etc. It would have helped had there been info on this in the game. I am not a seasoned player where something like this would be natural for a experienced player. So, on the next Last Of Us if this issue could be addressed for senior citizens new to gaming that would be wonderful. But, bottom line this game is absolutely fantastic. I've played it four times and plan to keep playing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Grammatical errors

Hello.

I just played through a digital copy of the game (downloaded as of 3 days ago), and I played through with the subtitles on.

I noticed a lot of grammatical errors in the subtitles. For example, one that kept popping up was using "it's" as a possessive pronoun, instead of "its" ("it's" = it is or it has, "its" = belongs to it).

With the new game coming out soon, I would just really like to urge you guys to have your subtitles checked for grammatical errors.

It's just such a shame to have such an amazing game, then…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Incorrect translation of "The Last of Us" by "1C SoftClub"

Please do not entrust the translation of the game "The Last of Us Part 2" Studio "1s Soft Club", their translation of the game "The Last of Us" is terrible, they change words and sentences, incorrectly translate words and sentences, they even insert replicas where the character is silent, example - before breaking a finger to David, Ellie sighs, and in Russian localization she says: “Oh, clear ...”, they even translated the game wrongly, the game is called “The Last of Us”, and the Russian localization “One of Us " Incorrect translation, changing whole sentences to their own, even not…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. keeps crashing every time i restart the story mode

I just bought the game of the playstation store and after 10 minutes of playing the game crashed and error CE-34878-0 comes up. I have already rebuilt the database and deleted the game and downloaded it again. Still not working. Please fix this!

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. No puedo completar un trofeo.

Mi problema es el siguiente, no me aparece el cómic incertidumbre al abrir el gabinete de la mesa, el juego lo descargué desde la play station store. No sé si será un bug de remasterización pero en la play 3 sí me salía el cómic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cabin resort window

When you jump through the window and into the kitchen in the cabin resort mission, you have to jump out of another window to get out, the glitch is that when i try to jump out ellie gets stuck for a few seconds and then the screen goes white and she dies

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base