The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Cant join Factions MP after 3.0 update

After the 3.0 update, i cant join factions. It says ı have to dl map bu when i select OK, the page shows its already downloaded. Reinstalling licences does not work. Reinstall game does not work! Country: Turkey,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are encountering this issue.

1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file.
    4) Delete it.
    5) Restart your PS4.

The file should be re-downloaded, and function. Please post below if this doesn’t work.

2. Can't lunch

It's been a long time since i installed the game i finished it, but after time later (and after ps4's 3.0 update) i can't lunch game, it just stuck at the opening screen, and it doesn't let me shut down the ps4, i pulled off the cable twice

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. About CE 34878-0 again

Hi

I´ve posted this issue before and even with the steps provided it did not work but this time i noticed something different

The first post i did here was about the game randomly crashing with the error CE 34878-0 but it is NOT RANDOM

I´ve done enough testing with my system and the game will ONLY CRASH in long gaming sessions(5-6 hours of playtime)

After knowing that it will only crash between this time(5-6hours) i tested my system and the game again,my test was:I´ve played the game a long time,about 5 1/2 hours and almost reaching the crash time(6hours),i…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. can't get to download the game on PS4

can't get to download the game after I put the redeem code. When will it be fixed ???

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug-users in multiplayer (TLOU Remastered PS4)

Please do something with this bug on Coal Mine. People can go away from map and shoot from there.
    Here are videos with this:
    1) How it is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQDIuuW1FjU
    2) How they do this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsAq8BZ_PNA

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Joel not moving when I pick up revolver in chapter 3

In chapter 3 when youbfirst get the revolver I go to pick it up and it looks fine and acts fine till I start to move... but I can't move. I can look around and pull out my guns but I can't use them and I can't move or turn off my flashlight. Its really bugging me but after I kill the infected and I go to get the ammo for the revolver from the other dead soldier I'm able to pick it up and move on with no hastles. I know I downloaded the game after purchasing the ps4…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When I try to download the new free maps it says content cannot be selected at this time.

I just bought the game from a friend his account its from US too and the game says CUSA 00552 so its from North America its on spanish but my friend was able to downlaod the free maps on his console so when i try to download the free maps my friends needs to delete the last of us from his library to delete the add-on and after that im gonna be able to download the maps on my console or its another issue ?! my account its from US too..

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. tlou content cannot be selected not by disc

I bought new ps4 from best buy In ohio in US that came with code for tlou plus got playstation plus. I get content cannot be selected. I have been with playstation for over hour chatting. Tried license, reset default and lots of things. My son and his friends bought the same one at same place n theirs is fine. Cant be my region. Any ideas im tired of chatting with PS people. Now they want me to send it in and its only 10 days old. I can download anything except TLOU map to play online.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can start new game and that is all.

I can start a new game, it beings to load and I can hear the music, then just a black screen. When I hit options the menu comes up, I can turn subtitles on and off and go back to the playstation home. First time I tried, I got to the bit where the girl gives the guy a present, and then it froze. Had to restart, but can't even get there again. Got a brand new console and a physical copy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cabin Resort Bug

The cut scene when Ellie is crawling toward the machete and David kicks her in the face keeps replaying. I tried restarting my PS4, but that didn't work.
    Model # CUH-1115A
    Digital download about 2/17 to 3-5/2015
    337 GB freespace on my drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. cutscenes glitches

During every cutscenes I find image glitches that make impossible to see the cutscenes. How can I solve the problem?

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The Smoke Shiv Delay

On The Last Of Us Multiplayer when someone smokes you but takes awhile to get to you, I stop being stunned and aim my weapon but the shiv prompt still shows up for them and I get shived while aiming my weapon at them from the front as if I am still stunned from smoke but I am In fact not.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing this issue, it is most likely the result of lag. If you could run an internet connection test (Settings-Network-Test Internet Connection) and post your DL and UL speeds below, it’ll be helpful.

14. 2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Glitch Financial Plaza

When you aim in a certain way on Financial Plaza (PS4) a cover and a truck disappear. I was wondering if you could fix that I don't wanna post a video here because i don't want more people to know it. I do have a video though. Would be great if you could look into that :)

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Freezes on launch

As soon as I start up TLOU Remastered and I get the black and white screen with ellie and joel, it does not get any further. Has only happened after the new update.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, we recommend the following:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the title.
    Download the game again.

Please post here and let us know if it doesn’t resolve the issue.

17. Multi-player is broken for me, 1/3 of the matches I join.

PS4 model: CUH-1001A
    Disk version
    I've reinstalled the game twice, it's been about 3 weeks since last install.
    110 gigs of free space on my HDD

Connection Method: LAN cable
    Nat Type: Type 2
    Download Speed: 51.2 Mbps
    Upload Speed: 4.7 Mbps

My problem is with multiplayer seeming to completely break in about 1 out of 3 matches. As players die, they don't respawn in, and it seems as if I'm the only person left in the server, I can still see other players in the player list, and I can HEAR them fighting around me, but all I can…

28 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. unable to play multiplayer, error ce-34878-0 immediately appears after loading is finished

PS4 model : CUH-1006A
    Disk or digital download : DISK
    Time since install : if for the update file, 2014/9/4 12:09 am
    System Free Space: 273 GB

Connection Method: Wi-Fi
    Nat Type : TYPE 2
    Connection Speed Download : 3.1 Mbps
    Connection Speed Upload : 700 kbps

i have been playing multiplayer and i am on week 12, there seems to have a bug, i am on the last day, finished with the tasks, and then after game, it wont load anymore, tried all possible workarounds and contacted sony support with this as well, initialized my ps4 and re installed,…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base