The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Are you planning in update the Factions MP?

Well it's been over a year since you launched this masterpiece and we are grateful that you keep updating the Factions MP (New guns) but my question is: Do you have any plans in creating more maps? What about a new mode other than supply raid, survivors, and interrogation? My idea, and I'm sure everyone is asking, why there are no zombies/infected creatures in the multiplayer? I mean, there will be nice if in a supply raid match after a couple of minutes an infected or two appear in the map. So we will have to fight not only the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't Manually Save

Hi all,

I just bought TLOU Remastered for the PS4 a couple days ago (updated it to 1.06) and I noticed that saving manually just takes you back to the last checkpoint. For example if I was to save manually and load it up, it will just take me to the last checkpoint and I lose the progress I did after that checkpoint. Is this a glitch and is it fixable? Or is it how the game works? (if it is then what is the point of having a save option?) Any info that can help would be really appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hey i love this game but the bugs are kinda annoying

Like i said love this game i had never cried over a video game in my life never! Now when i was looking for the girl at the ranch house she kept on walking at a wall like she would hit the wall but she kept on running.
    The other innocent was when i was getting shot at by the sniper it was totally unrealistic their was no one on the sniper rifle i was going to pick him off! Other than that great fucken game naughty dogs

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My problem is I am absolutely disgusted that I spent 7.99 pound on a helmet pack for multiplayer and never ever is my player ever wearing it

My problem is I spent 7.99 on a helmet pack that I can choose in customisation but I am never wearing when I actually play the game ! 7.99 down the drain ! Completely sick ! I am disgusted ! Absolutely sick !

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. First Aid Healing

Would it be possible to add in the ability to stop teammates from using a health kit, while you are healing them with First Aid Training?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cannot open multiplayer

It says that I must download a map pack to play multiplayer but I can't download it. It says the pack is not avalible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Game Cuts off during Escape the City (PS4/ Digital Copy)

I was at the part right where both Ellie and Joel got abandoned by Henry, and then they were running from the tank/truck. Then, when I get to the part where Joel jumps over the concrete divider where a cut-scene is supposed to start the game just shuts down on me and say's something like an error occured. I deleted the game and am in the process of downloading it, but I'm not gonna be back home for another two weeks to where I can finish re-downloading it. So, if re-downloading the game doesn't work, what else can I do?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is typically the result of 1 of 2 issues. Either the title isn’t fully installed, or you need to rebuild your database.

Go to your home screen, highlight the Last of Us Icon and press the Options button. Select Information. Your Download Status should say “completed” and your size should be between 42-50GB.

If your title is fully downloaded and you are still encountering this issue, you should rebuild your database.

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Let us know your results.

9. I bought the perk Lucky Break and it wont unlock. It says thats it is purchased in playstation store.

I bought the perk Lucky Break and it wont unlock. It says thats it is purchased in playstation store.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. find the update patch but can't download and updated.

When I try to connect to mp, it keeps telling me that I need to update my game. Like new version has been found, please go to Downloads and then nothing is downloading. Tried restore license no use. Mine is digital version, wifi with 76mb. What else I can do?

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  12 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I bought all alternate shivs/executions for TLOU remastered but when i go for a shiv/execution my character does the default Shiv/execution

I am a big fan of the last of us remastered and I decided to to buy the alternate shiv, ground shiv, and the alternate special executions. I also bought Fortitude, lone wolf, and lethal efficiency and they work all except for the shivs and executions. so when I go for the shiv /execution my character does the default shiv/ execution. can you please give me advice or help me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. locking parties

This option was in Uncharted 3 so why isn't it in The Last Of Us? I want to be able to lock my party so no one can join while I'm doing something, I used to do that in Uncharted 3 so I didn't keep 3 other people who just decide to join waiting on me, but I can't do that in The Last of Us, so if I need to use the bathroom or something and someone decides to join they're just sitting there wondering where I'm at. Please give the option to lock the party so I can…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Tactical shotgun have to be downgrade

I played this game since the first month on PS3 and now on PS4 on the online mode. I can anderstand the shotgun's power and the molotov but the tactical shotgun is too powerful and so all the players play with it.

It is too easy to touch, the rate fire and the scope is too important.

Last of us have a lot of good weapon but we see everybody with this weapon, more and more each day.

Downgrade this weapon else I quit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. freezing

game freezes randomly at any point during gameplay. Does not happen at a specific moment only randomly. but When i restart it flows through the part where it previously froze. Please fix its very frustrarting all other games work fine. I have bought the physical version of the game.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I cant download the abondent territores when i try to connect to Factions. It say its unavaialble. i cant find them on The PSN Store either

I also bought the season pass for The last of us on the PS3 along wit the new weapons bundles and survival skills.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I need internet to beat the game?

I'm almost done the game, but then suddenly this came up...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25h1ok8&s=8#.VL68z0fF8mk

Why do I require an internet connection to beat the game? my internet is currently down until monday.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The title isn’t fully downloaded. On digital versions after you have the first 10 GB you can start playing, and it downloads the remaining 40 GB while you play. You have reached the point where your title is still downloading, but if your internet is down, it can’t grab the last chunk.

Sorry about that. Once your connection is restored, you’ll see the percentage increase as it finishes, with an ETA timer. Once it’s fully downloaded, an active internet connection isn’t required for Single Player.

18. Treacherous Territories maps not working.

Hello Everyone,

Recently I couldn't play the Treacherous Territories maps for some reason. I couldn't find the problem so I deleted the whole game from PS4 library and installed it again, hoping to fix it. When I finished installing the system automaticaly downloaded the latest patch but I still can't play the maps Financial Plaza and Beach.

If I try to open a private match with these maps, the system takes me to PSN Store for the item "Treacherous Territories Map Pack", but there it says "Installed" so I can't download it again. I have tried multiple accounts, multiple sessions…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You need to restore licenses. Settings-PSN-Restore Licenses. If this doesn’t work please attempt the following:

1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file.
    4) Delete it.
    5) Restart your PS4.

The file should be re-downloaded, and function. Please post below if it doesn’t work.

19. Cannot download the game digitally

Digital Download for PS4 bought in Dec 2014, The game will not install and there is 350GB free give or take.

I bought the PS4 bundle which came with a TLoUR download code, I started the system up on the 25th Dec, obviously there were issues, I found out about the DDoS attack so figured that was why I couldn't download the game.

But I have been trying to download it for the last week and its useless, I've had no luck getting it at all.

Every time I go to the library and click download it gets added to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. invincible zombies

When you are escaping the sewers with Henry and his brother, there are clickers and other enemies coming through a double door. Well, I've set those enemies on fire, shot point blank with a shotgun, shived them in the back, and punched them dozens of times yet they are unharmed. They dont even set nail mines off, however they can kill you or Ellie. Restarting or reloading the game hasn't fixed anything, so help fixing this evident bug is much appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base