The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Error Code CE-34878-0 crashes the game as same cut scene tries to start everytime. PS4/ Digital Version and over 400gb space free

Crashes at cut-scene entering bridge while being chased by APC in Pittsburgh.

System software up to date. Latest version of the game. Uk Based.

Please advise.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Im not able to access the download for factions MP because the required download is not able to be downloaded.

Basically, Whenever i try to click on the button to download factions mp, It says nothing is avalible to download.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Missing Voices in Factions.

The Q&A response said to repost this so I will send a link to my old one and reclarify my message. http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/260903-the-last-of-us-remastered/suggestions/6406075-missing-faction-vox

Among what was posted there, I'd also like to add that your character doesn't always scream when they are killed from bullets, mollies and etc. Not to mention in Factions, I've noticed a lot of different lines the characters said that they no longer say anymore, like,"c'mon coward, get back in there," and my favorite,"Gawd dam, those uniforms got some scrap in em,"

So if you guys can find out what happended to em' that'd be great, oh…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Last of Us remastered for PS4 crashed to black

The last of Us remastered crashed at hospital, just went to black screen, and now my game cant be retrieved. It just crashed at the spores screen.
    Its a physical copy.
    Seriously please don't tell me I have to start over.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. kills wont register/ knowone aroud me spawns again

Can kill opponents but then cant pick up parts, they stay on the ground with their username above the dead body and they will not spawn again. I can hear everything going on (ie they have spawned and team mates can see them) but i cant - meaning i cant get any more points.

This issue has been going on for months now, it is terrible!

TLOU PS4 Model
    Disk
    Installed August 2014
    247.4GB Free
    Lan Cable
    Type 2
    Download: 42.6 Mbps
    Upload: 8.9 Mbps

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When i go to play factions mp, the game insists i have not got the latest patch installed, when there are no patches to be downloaded.

I have tried reinstalling, but it still reckons i do not have the latest update installed, and i cannot find a new update. Please help

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please attempt to restore licenses. Settings-PSN-Restore Licenses.

If that doesn’t resolve the issue:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download/Install the game again.

Once finished, please attempt to restore licenses again, and let us know your results.

8. game update not installing

The update is downloaded but when it says ( installing update file...) It keeps loading and never installing. Anyone have this?!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I purchased the PS4 Plus one free game and digital copy of the Last of Us but i couldn't find the game.

It doesn't matter if it were single or multiplayer. I can even find the file. I remember specifically buying the PlayStation 4 plus one free game and a digital copy of the Last Of Us Remastered but when I installed my ps4, I couldn't find the game.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. stuck games

Been getting stuck at game, looks like im alive but i can't see nobody, i see my friends going down but i can't revive them, or just see everyone down and i am impossible to make an execution, or just been kick out from the game or lost connection with the server. i can talk and hear my friends playing but i can just move my player.Whats going on???

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. White plug and serious lag after recent patch

After recent patch I'm getting the white plug through out matches and experiencing bad lag in matches. I have checked my speed when the white plug appears and my speed is still 24 Mbps down and 1 Mbps up....
    I'm using wired connection , nat 2 , 24 Mbps down, 1 mbps up

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Late Join Parts Are Bugged

when you late join a match it says you are awarded late join parts but in fact you are not and then randomly (2 or 3 minutes later) it randomly gives you either very low parts or a ton of parts. this happens quite often.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Freezes on launch

As soon as I start up TLOU Remastered and I get the black and white screen with ellie and joel, it does not get any further. Has only happened after the new update.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, we recommend the following:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the title.
    Download the game again.

Please post here and let us know if it doesn’t resolve the issue.

15. Bomb expert 2 and Bomb expert 3 claim to shorten the bomb fuse, but it's not the case. Issue with thrown and placed bombs!

Fix it so that the points I put in actually reflect the benefit I get. I'ts been a real disappointment when it doesn't work well. Make the bombs blow faster up on bomb expert 2, and same for bomb expert 3.

PS4 release model, disk game, 400Gb free space
    Wired connection, NAT2, 90 Mbps download, 30 Mbps upload

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Map doesn't completely load

In the hunt mission while chasing the deer after the deer jump over the fence , the rest of the map doesn't load (Disk/+200GB free space)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. After the explosion at the start of the game where you're passing through a check point, the entire game runs choppy.

After the explosion at the start of the game where you're passing through a check point, the entire game runs choppy. Everything from the splash screens when i start up the game to starting menu to sounds being choppy. I've checked the disk for scratches but there appear to be none.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Default Mask bug

There are 4 Hunters that had a colored bandanna (not the grey one), as a default mask (1 of them can be seen wearing a "White" bandanna in this video, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dY1G41w6kfw at 1:17, notice he has a white Bandanna on) if you look at the Hunter pictured on this thread (3rd down) http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/The-Hunters/m-p/44258454/highlight/true#M108486, they all wore that same outfit (but with a different face), and none have a bandanna on.

Some of the Hooded Hunters, and a Grey jean jacket wearing Hunter, with a purple Hat, have white scarves as a default mask, so I was wondering if it…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. the last of US Network warfare cannot go into the hall

the last survivors network battle mode loading always stuck in 20%
    Connection Method : WI-FI
    Nat Type: 2
    Connection Speed Download 20M
    Connection Speed Upload 2M

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Triangle button dont work for shivs in multi worked on ps3 not ps4 (yes i have a shiv)

Triangle button does not work for shivs works for everything else. And yes i have a shiv. It worked on ps3 but wont work on ps4. I press the shiv button and it will not shiv. I have noticed it will take a couple of presses to get interagation sometimes but the shiv dont

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base