The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Statistics Page is not accumulating collectibles, pendants, shiv doors or conversations

I have just met up with Bill.
    I am using a guide for shiv doors and conversations.
    I have opened all shiv doors so far, which is 4... My stats page says 2
    I have done every optional conversation which is 7 so far... My stats page says 4... Yet yesterday after the Museum part, I was on 5/5 conversations. So that stat has gone down since entering Bill's Town.
    I am using a single save file.
    Why are they not accumulating...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [MP] Health bug when late-joining games.

When late joining matches, enemies seem to have less health (and I do, too). When playing with the bow, for example, I would be able to shoot the 2nd arrow and execute him instantly without him going down.

With the Semi-Auto Rifle, I would be able to down the enemy with 2 shots. There is video proof of this happening on the forums posted by RyukDG. Please look into this as it is very frustrating.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Game crashes when using color filter in fall scene.

TLOU remastered bug that happens 100% of the times I’ve attempted it.

The scene is during the fall. Right after Joel decides to continue with Ellie and after he defeats all the infected in the college(the first set of infected where the horse refuses to enter the gate).

Issue summary:
    Game crashes when I enter photo mode and use color filter.

Device(s) where problem happens:
    PlayStation 4

Reproduction steps:
    1)go through the gate

2) walk out to the bottom steps

3) enter photo mode

4)cycle through color filter

Result:
    Game crashes and receives error code CE-34878-0

Expected result:
    Game doesn’t…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cabin Resort on Grounded, the door right before the david fight wont open, the triangle prompt goes away preventing progression.

Digital Copy, installed day 1, on the part Cabin Resort right before David fights you that door wont open, I'm playing on grounded, it's very annoying.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug in singleplayer for Joel's unlockable skins

I noticed that when you equip any of the the following unlockable skins for Joel:

-Long Sleeve Denim Shirt
    -Gold Plaid Shirt
    -Red Plaid Shirt
    -Purple Plaid Shirt

There is a bug in which, they always appear with 2 bandages all the time (even if you didn't cure yourself) and is kind of bothering me.

I hope you guys can fix it.

Disk or Digital: Disk
    PS4 : EU Infamous Second Son Bundle (Don't know the model)
    Time since Install: 4 days
    System Free Space: 360 GB

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiplayer Character Freezing & Session Kicks

PS4 owned since Dec.2013
    Latest LOU remastered patch
    Wireless Connection, NAT Type 2, 6.8mb Download, 0.4mb Upload.

I have serious issues with my character freezing randomly but quite regularly in online games as well as often being kicked for no apparent reason. I can confirm I am getting a good connection & have no problems on other games with my internet speed (I ensure I play when my connection is good, before 5pm UK time).
    If I have researched correctly, my understanding is that this 'freezing' is a safety net to stop 'laggy' people having an unfair advantage? However it…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I can not use The itens that I bought in ps store.

Since Friday 22, I can't use the items that I bought in the ps store. It says that I have it, but I can't select it. What's happening ?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug related to shivs?

I've been playing the game in Grounded mode, and in both my Grounded, and Grounded+ playthroughs I've experienced an issue related to the shivs. Seeing as crafting materials are scarce, I've been saving *all* of my shivs for the shiv doors, and have made absolutely sure that I was choking when finishing off a stealth kill.

However, the potential bug I'm experiencing is - that despite having 1 shiv in my inventory, and despite the fact that I have not used a shiv once to stealth kill, it tells me that I "need a full shiv" when attempting to open…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. D-Pad/Weapon Select Menu Not Showing

There is a bug while playing on Grounded difficulty (or any difficulty with the HUD disabled) which causes the d-pad/weapon select menu to disappear, making it essentially impossible to keep track of ammo.

PS4 Model: CUH1001A
    Digital Download
    Installed on July 29th, 2014
    Free Space: 335 GB

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The workaround would be to turn the hud back on, but we can see how that would be a problem for the other difficulties if you didn’t want to see the hud while playing. We’ll look into fixing that in a future patch.

10. Can't use purchased perks or weapons

Was playing Factions and noticed my loadouts had a lot of changes I hadn't made. After checking all the available perks and weapons, I am unable to use 3 of the 4 weapons (can only use the double barrel) and 2 of the additional perks (gun slinger and fortitude are locked). I purchased all weapons and perks. All perks and weapons are showing "purchased" and "installed." PlayStation model: cuh-1001a, physical disk, installed July 29, 276 GB free space,connection method: wi fi, NAT type 2, connection speed download: 3.6MBps, connection speed upload: 2.76MBps. Please advise how to fix this issue!!!!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base