The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Place a report player button

In some games people usually appear with misogynist and racist comments both in the lobby and in the game itself.
    There are also many who discriminate against new players, making fun of them or treating them with indifference.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. thx naughty dog for support (video) ( Video

This video shows how the company respects the players

https://youtu.be/VPJ5qnYHpDs

thx naughty dog

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Glitch. SHOOTING THROUGH WALLS PS4

If player Fast switching Shoulders he can shooting through all walls and kill all enemy easy. My girlfriend deleted this game because her often killed through walls.
    I found different videos in YouTube with this bug and combined them into one video (Proof) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c8MOkxYUlI&feature=youtu.be
    Thanks you all for sign here !

107 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cannot play multiplayer part on PS4 pro

Please help me, I am having this issue for a long time. The issue you must have seen before.
    Every time I try to play Factions i am greeted with a prompt to download free maps.

I click 'okay' where it should take me to download the Treacherous Territories pack, but then I will always get an error text box says this item cannot be selected now. I doubt it is because that, I am using a disc, and the game is US version. My PS4 is also US version, but the account I logged in is HK. Is there…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. NEW GAME PLUS+ PROBLEM

Hello, I have a problem and I hope that you can help me.
    I have normally finished the full game (100% completed). Unfortunately I have lost my files from my personal main story and when I press the button «new game» there is no button «new game plus+". It’s all deleted.
    I have a file on playstation applications «finished the game on normal profile" but not a file from my personal main story that I finished. I appreciate any support an I hope that you can help me. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sickness

I feel so dizzy after few minutes playing this game. Please add a motion blur option to disable on setting

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Spawning Inside Molotov

Occasionally I spawn inside an already burning Molotov fire which kills me instantly. This is on the latest version at the time of posting, and I am connected via ethernet.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add better camera control options

Please add the following

* Deadzone slider (0%-current default)

* Inner deadzone slider (0%-50%)

* Aim acceleration slider (0% - 100%)

* Aim smoothing slider (0% - current default)

* Response curve/ramp power scale (0% - 100%)

* Seperate X & Y sensitivity sliders

* Scope sensitivity options

* Aim assist toggle

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Que no haya opción para denunciar a un jugador

Nosotros los jugadores nos hemos topado con muchos otros que ocupan los fallos del juego a su favor para poder ganar partidas, pero es lamentable que no podamos hacer nada con ellos por qué no han puesto ninguna opción para denunciar a este tipo de jugadores, le dan el paso libre a que ocupen bugs por qué nadie les puede hacer algo. Se tomaron el tiempo de actualizar el juego (no realizó ningún cambio y supuestamente arreglaron buggs, pero también es falso) y se tomaron el tiempo de cerrar los servidores de PS3 pero no se tomaron el tiempo de…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multiplayer

Multiplayer is complete shit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why not try to solve problems?

really why ?
    No one is accountable ?
    The game was abandoned company
    No one solves problems
    If you can't solve problems, hire new staff

-----------

glitch wall

many player use software lag swicth or xlag..Please identify them and banned..Not really much demand

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can't buy dlc executions

When I tried to buy the dlc executions, they appear as unavailable

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Faction weeks going back and not saving

Luckily I completed my hunter journey with a little bit of luck. It started at week 8 day 5 when I got to week 11 and the game crashed and went to week 8 again. I then started at week 8 and finished my journey without exiting multiplayer or the game crashing. I then start my new journey, I play until week 3 and then my game crashes and I go back to week 1 day 6. I’m now back on week 3 day 2 and it probably will go back to week 1 day 6. I’m going to try…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Its happened again!!

We cant connect to the faction it said you are disconnected to game server or error downloading config file after last patch its third time we are (iranian played) struggling with this problem every time admin came here told us its fix but its not , whatever pls fix it , psn id : rezamaru-

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Problem with multiplayer maps

Hello, I am from Peru and I bought The last of us in the game store for the Playstation plus offer, when I downloaded it I could not play multiplayer because I had to download the maps, but when I went to the game store they did not look like. I would like you to help me know how I can download the maps.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Erro no modo mutiplayer

Estou cm problema a 2 Dias cm modo Facções do The Last of Us Remasterizado no PS4, q toda vez q entro, ele dá "Erro de Download de arquivo de Configuração" Já instalei, reinstalei o jogo, exclui todos os Saves e problema persiste e só acontece cm modo online do The Last of Us. O que posso fazer pro jogo volta o normal ??

Internet 100 megas
    PS4 Slim 500 GB
    Jogo é Digital da PSN

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Passed through the wall!!

My character passed through the wall and stuck in it. The checkpoint was loaded but already saved. I couldn't play the game because I only had one save file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Grammatical errors

Hello.

I just played through a digital copy of the game (downloaded as of 3 days ago), and I played through with the subtitles on.

I noticed a lot of grammatical errors in the subtitles. For example, one that kept popping up was using "it's" as a possessive pronoun, instead of "its" ("it's" = it is or it has, "its" = belongs to it).

With the new game coming out soon, I would just really like to urge you guys to have your subtitles checked for grammatical errors.

It's just such a shame to have such an amazing game, then…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I've been an avid fan of NAUGHTY DOG since I Tested your first Revision at SCEA Redwood City. I'm a former Marine Staff Sergeant.

I have tested, AND Played NAUGHTY DOG games since Crash Bandicoot. Love your work!
    In every game I've played, including Last of US, and Last of Us remastered. Damaged Armored Vehicles are shown with the Barrel of their main gun drooping like a wet noodle. I'm a Combat et and WWII Historian. I am now 73, and I can say that I have NEVER seen an Armored Vehicle's Main Gun, or Machine Guns Droop like cooked Spaghetti. Yet, Environmental Artists seem to continue this Faux Pas. For me, it takes from my enjoyment of the absolute REALISM of the realm…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hacker, PSN: JONNIE-PHANTOM

I just encountered a hacker by the name of JONNIE-PHANTOM in The Last of Us multiplayer. Although they had no line of sight to myself or my team, they were shooting players through walls from the opposite end of the map. I died three times during the match at the hands of this hacker, and my team ultimately lost the match because of them. I don't mind being outplayed, but I don't appreciate players who resort to hacking or exploiting glitches in order to overtake their opponents. It defeats the purpose of the game, and makes me no longer want…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base