The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Difficulty connecting to online matches in Last Of Us Factions

Cant Find Online Match! Plz Improve Servers...

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    99 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing difficulty connecting to Factions, please provide:

Your upload and download speeds (Settings-Network-Test Internet Connection). Most users will find if they have less than 10Mbps download, or 1Mbps upload, they will encounter issues. If this is your result, you may wish to attempt to switch to a wired connection to reduce potential interference, and try the test again.

If your speed exceeds 10Mbps down and 1Mbps up, please provide:

The region you located are in.
    If you are able to connect to any matches, or are permanently stuck in the lobby.

The additional detail helps us troubleshoot issues.

2. Error downloading config file

Having this same error pop up last night into today. Was fine the night before, now I can’t get into Factions or play the campaign while connected to the internet. Other online games work and I have never received this “error downloading config file” before. Have uninstalled and reinstalled game three, deleted saved files, cleared off space and am rebuilt database. Nothing has worked. My PS4 info is as follows:

PS4 model: PS4-576
    Disk or digital: Disk
    Time since install: 3.5 years
    System Free Space: 200GB
    Download Speed: 51.5mbps
    Upload Speed: 10.2mbps

Thanks.

28 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. online doesn't work

i have bought the game today and when i press x to play on multiplayer faction it says that i need to download the FREE map pack so i click yes and then that pack isn't in the store.
    The error is "content not found E-82000004"
    what i must do or i must wait for any updates?

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. find the update patch but can't download and updated.

When I try to connect to mp, it keeps telling me that I need to update my game. Like new version has been found, please go to Downloads and then nothing is downloading. Tried restore license no use. Mine is digital version, wifi with 76mb. What else I can do?

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  12 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't download new maps

I can't seem to access the PSN store through the game. I bought add-ons for TLoUR through the PSN store outside the game but now that I have to use the in-game function to download the new maps, it just says This content cannot be selected at this time. I'm wondering if this is due to me living in Australia. Please help!

Model: CUH-1006A
    Disk
    Free Space: 275 GB

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is due to a mismatch between the disc region and the users PSN account country/region.
    It can be worked around by creating a PSN account with the country set to match the disc:

1. Create a new user on your PS3/4

2. Sign up for the PlayStation Network and set the country to one within the region of the disc

3. Launch the game with that account

4. When prompted to get the maps it will allow downloading them for free

5. Finish the download and installation, then log out of that account

6. Switch back to the main account and launch the game

You can determine what region your disc is from by the code on the spine of the case

0552 is North America
    0557 is Europe
    0556 is also Europe (and Australia)
    0554 is Japan
    0559 is Asia

6. White disconnection plug symbol appearing. Connection problem

I recently just started playing last of us remastered multiplayer. The first time went great and I really enjoyed the game. However the second and fourth time and not been fun because the white plug symbol (i'm guessing weak connection) appears ever couple seconds. I tested my internet connection and it says i have 14.6 Mbps for download and 2.9 Mbps for upload. Are these speeds sufficient or no? I am also confused because some nights i have no problems, but others i can't play without seeing that symbol and I'm the only person on the internet at the time.…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I bought the perk Lucky Break and it wont unlock. It says thats it is purchased in playstation store.

I bought the perk Lucky Break and it wont unlock. It says thats it is purchased in playstation store.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cannot Find Match

PS4, Disk, install since last year & update all the time. free space 300gb+
    Lan, Nat 2, download: 25 mbps, upload: 4 mbps.

I cant find a match at all,
    i did tried, waiting until 30 minutes and more, but nothing happened
    network and connection work perfectly as usual.
    the bar is moving normally, eg:
    searcing for players, searching for optimal game, searching for close game, searching for any game.
    But nothing happened, and just keep on searching like never ending story.

I found another user facing the same problem at the same time, at WEEK 11: Day 2.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  11 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The lag has gotten out of hand in the past couple of months. I can't even play anymore. What changed? Nat type 2 download 8 upload 2.2 .

The lag has gotten so bad I cant play anymore. My connection has been the same speed, but multiplayer used to work great. Seems like this started happening when playstation started giving out the game with the console. This was my favorite game, now I'm very disappointed.
    Wifi
    Nat type 2
    Download 8
    Upload 2.5
    Same as it was when it used to work.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. tactical shotgun

Tactical shotgun. This weapon is way to over powered. Two shots to down, range is ridiculously long, and rate of fire is way to quick, im not sure how it should be fixed, but in all honesty its quickly becoming the worst weapon introduced to this tactical based MP experience, we could get over the auto aim + quick aim sniper rifle, but this is making TLOU into another COD based combat game.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Survivor mode extra parts/supplies for 4-0 victory (Clean Sweep)

Naughty Dog, if not my #1 Game Company in the world you're definitely top 3, and I absolutely love 'The Last of Us Remastered'. But one thing that comes too my attention and stands out is that I believe you should be rewarded for a 4-0 victory in 'Survivors' mode. Because a lot of the time when I want to play my favourite game mode (Survivors) I can't get the sufficient supplies that I need to keep my clan (90-110 survivors) alive, As I need 80-100 supplies per game, because I get a 4-0 victory over the opposing team.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Problem with connection

As of yesterday, whenever I try to login to Factions, a box pops up that says "Please make sure your system is connected to the Internet and that the setting is turned on"

Thinking that maybe I was accidentally disconnected, I went and tested my internt connection. Everything is fully connected by LAN, and I have a dl speed of 20.1 Mbps and an ul speed of 1.8 Mbps.

I tried again, and the sam box is still popping up. I am definitely connected to the Internet. I tried restarting the ps4, as well as my router. Everything else pertaining…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are encountering this issue, it normally indicates a connection problem. Please run an internet connection test and post your region, download, and upload speeds to this thread.

It could be the result of your connection, or the PSN network, but this information will help us in troubleshooting.

13. my character keeps "hitting" invisible walls and i cant walk or crouch smoothly because of it.

My character seems to like stutter the walk or slow down considerably. And this happens when i crouch aswell, ive checked my connection, controller, and even ps4 it isnt any of that and it feels agrivating to have it happen alot. Its as if I keep hitting an invisible wall or something. Can I get some help here please? Ive even redownloaded the game off psn and reset the ps4

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  12 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I cant download the abondent territores when i try to connect to Factions. It say its unavaialble. i cant find them on The PSN Store either

I also bought the season pass for The last of us on the PS3 along wit the new weapons bundles and survival skills.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multiplayer team always losing, games are not fair

Whenever I am playing on factions, my team always loses and I never get good supplies until last one standing. Also the shooting and hitting is not consistent. I will often get hit once with the stick and be down. I have tried hitting others with brawler and it does not work like that. I can also shoot people multiple times with no armor and they will not go down. I will get shot/molotoved behind walls. I'll get shived from the front after a smoke bomb has worn off. The other team is able to know where I am even…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I cannot play factions mp

When i try to play mp i select supply raid and it won't find not a single player the maximum i've been sitting here is about 14 minutes i'm ot sure if it's the servers Date.9th of July 2015

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The multiplayer match making isn't working! Been in a lobby for 30mins!!! Wtf!

The multiplayer match making isn't working! Been in a lobby for 30mins!!! Wtf!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cannot open multiplayer

It says that I must download a map pack to play multiplayer but I can't download it. It says the pack is not avalible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Shotgun super easy kills in MP need to stop, lower its fire rate

The Shotgun is so devastating that it should have a lower fire rate and maybe even be more expensive and have more expensive ammo.

It has the same fire rate as the Semi-Auto Rifle (my personal weapon of choice), which is ridiculous. The Semi-Auto Rifle downs from three shots, the Shotgun downs from a single shot. Even if I have armor and the player using the Shotgun doesn't, I still go down from 2 shots and have no chance. Even teammates standing next to me will go down from the spread.

Please lower the Shotgun's fire rate!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. CONNECTION PROBLEMS

quà prejudice address me in this forum after a year that do not or never had problems with ps4 but this time or a serious problem on the last of us remastered state that or a 12 MB connection download and upload 650 kb with 22 ping and use nat type 2, or already explained that not or had no problem with this connection and with this game that I like and and my only virtually always love game in the last multiplayer but from yesterday until today, or encountered a very serious problem how is it possible that with…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Grazie per averci contattato – I nostri giochi online richiedono come connessione minima 1 megabit di upload per evitare problemi di connessione in-gioco.

Suggeriamo anche di evitare l’uso di una connessione senza fili se possibile, per eliminare rischi e problemi che possono esistere quando c’è interferenza. Utilizando una connessione via cavo può aiutare ad aumentare la velocità e qualità in-gioco.

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base