The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Unable to connect to a match in Multiplayer

I am on the PS4 and when in multiplayer, the game does not connect to a match. I have deleted the game and reinstalled it but still the same issue. Please let me know how I can resolve this as the issue started today.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep getting disconnected

I keep getting disconnected during matches. So far I haven't been able to finish a match... This bug started occuring ever since i bought a weapon in the shop.

32 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Factions - NOT SAVING ONLINE PROGRESS

Hi I started playing Factions last night on version 1.06.032. I have the most up to date PS Firmware: 4.0
    I have about 400GB+ free space. I went through single player without a hitch and all of the saving worked.

So it doesn't matter how long I play factions for if I close my application or back out to the main menu it doesn't save. Whenever I go back into Factions I have to restart all of my progress. I'm greeted at week 1, day 1 and I have to choose between hunters or fireflies. This is pretty annoying because…

32 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 30 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Randomly kicked from match with a good connection

Everything seems alright, no lag, game running smoothly. Then suddenly the screen turns dark, and I see a quick flash of the lag symbol. This never happened to me on the PS3 version. This has happened a handful of times.
    WiFi
    Nat Type 2
    Download 15 mbps
    Upload 3.2 mbps
    Of course there's the chance the problem could be on my end but I figured it was worth sharing.

29 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Jogadores xlag

Bom dia a todos, por favor pode verificar os usuários flaashdomal e ceifador-_999 pois acredito que eles estão usando trapaça no modo multiplayer de The last of us, esta ficando insuportável essas pessoas utilizando XLAG, controle turbo etc, muito obrigado, se puderem me dar uma resposta aqui esta meu e-mail brunorafaelmacedo@outlook.com.

28 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Multi-player is broken for me, 1/3 of the matches I join.

PS4 model: CUH-1001A
    Disk version
    I've reinstalled the game twice, it's been about 3 weeks since last install.
    110 gigs of free space on my HDD

Connection Method: LAN cable
    Nat Type: Type 2
    Download Speed: 51.2 Mbps
    Upload Speed: 4.7 Mbps

My problem is with multiplayer seeming to completely break in about 1 out of 3 matches. As players die, they don't respawn in, and it seems as if I'm the only person left in the server, I can still see other players in the player list, and I can HEAR them fighting around me, but all I can…

28 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to reload my weapons in Single Player and Multiplayer

I am experiancing an indredibly frustrating bug in the game which I cannot enjoy until it is resolved: the game will not allow me to reload.

I haven't played the game in 12 days since yesterday, which is when I first encountered the bug. Loaded up a single player game today, and played a multiplayer session and the bug is still present.

Simply put, the reload function does not operate. I can hold R1 to listen, that works as expected, and when aiming my weapon pressing R1 allows me to swap firing hand, but tapping R1 to reload when not…

27 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Infected in Multiplayer

Dear Naughty Dog, it would be awesome, if there were 'zombies' in the multiplayer also. Thx, u are great.

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Gamma Issues/Black levels issues

In some part of the game, the low light sections, the image seems to be washed out. You’re at night and the image at the darkest spot is grey. If you take a screenshot and analyse it on your PC, you’ll see that there is a whole section between true black and grey that is not used at all: not a single dot.

A good example of this is the transition between a CG (with true black) with washed out in-game in this vids (24’10) "Outside the city" :
    http://www.twitch.tv/digitalspyuk/c/4781164

Don't see a reason for that artificially low contrast.

Game…

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Multiplayer won't connect

Hello,

I've been trying to play online for two days now, but no luck. I keep getting the message "Please make sure your system is connected to the Internet".

My internet is working fine on PS4 for all other applications, including online games such as Battlefield 4 and Fifa.

Nat Type 2
    Download: 35 mbps
    Upload: 3mbps

I've tried to restart my router, restart the ps4 and all other standard procedures. Even tried a different DNS server.

That's really annoying. I just bought the game. We're in 2016. It's a shame... You could at least display an accurate…

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. multiplayer progress stuck since 1.02.016

Ever since patch 1.02.016 the multiplayer progress I had with the fireflies journey is stuck on week 7, day 2. No matter how many games i play, be it survivor or interogation, the scores, parts, etc. etc. won't be shown nor counted and even skips the results screen.

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Walking/moving stuttering bug

This game is one of the colossal PS exclusives and you treat it like garbage. Please fix the walking animation stuttering, the game is unplayable. My controller is brand new and in fine condition but the bug still exists. Diagonal movement is a pain as every character seems to stop on their tracks whennyou slightly change direction. FIX THIS!!

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Rapidfire

Hello can you bring a patch or an update to unable rapidfire pad for The Last of Us PlayStation 4. It will be greatly appreciate. Thanks

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Last of Us Remastered in MP Faction; Error Authentication Failed.

Unfortunately, I ran into an issue on The Last of Us Remastered in the MP Faction with an Error Authentication Failed message. I attempted to Factory Reset My Playstation 4 system. Yet, the issue of the message still pops out and I am curious to know whether it would fix itself or if i am have instruction to fix this issue

Ps4 Model: CUH-1115A
    Digital Copy
    Lasted Updated: 8-12-2016 9:42am
    Free Space at 35.45GB

WiFi
    NAT Type 2
    Download Speed- 16.6 Mbps
    Upload Speed- 1.5 Mbps

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring us guns from MP to SinglePlayer

Bring us guns from MP to SinglePlayer. I think that is good idea. Something like you did in Uncharted 4 where you can buy them for points and use them in game. Or at least weapons which we already bought. I love TLOU and since i bought my ps4 it is installed. Those weapons can give us options to play your game different ways and also it is a good gift for players who are waiting for TLOU2 and they are prepering for it in first game while waiting for part 2. I do not know that anyone asked you…

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The Last of Us Factions Multiplayer NOT working (PS4)

I bought a PS4 earlier this week, and with the console came The last of US Remastered (Disc). I signed up for PS+ (subbed for a year) and I tried Factions MP, I got "to connect to factions you must download some FREE content" and then I got "this content cannot be selected at this time".

Accordingly I tried the following:
    1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file. - However I could not find "Treacherous Territories Update file" So I deleted the update V1.06 or something.
    4) Delete it.
    5)…

23 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can't find match

Bought tlou remastered digital version about a month ago. I recently started playing the multiplayer. The first few times I played everything worked fine but then it started taking a really long time to find a match and now it just doesn't find any at all and keeps saying its searching for one to no avail. It's getting really frustrating since I never played the multiplayer when I had it on PS3 and now I've got it on ps4 and I'm finally getting into it, it doesn't work. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

23 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. TLOU is still the most addictive MP I've ever played. How much money would we need to raise for another DLC if I'd do a fundraising campaig?

TLOU is still the most addictive MP I've ever played. How much money would we need to raise for another DLC if I'd do a fundraising campaig?

21 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base