The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. materials and crafting bug

After picking up materials to craft an item, I still cannot craft it. Only if I have two of each materials needed am I able to craft the item. This bug has persisted throughout my experience playing the game.
    video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiSmpXKpAXc&feature=youtu.be

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Walking with Joel

I haven't played this game till I just bought it digitally today. Downloaded fine but walking with anyone seems like they are stuttering. Like they are hitting an invisible wall so they have to restart walking and it happens over and over again. I can only run when I'm combat. I have heard that Joel is usually jogging but with this problem all I can get him to do is slow walk. Like SUPER slow walk. And only if I move forward with my left analog and try as hard as I can not to move it or he will…

21 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 21 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Intermittent Lag

Wired
    Nat type: type 2
    Connect speed download: 25mb
    Connect speed upload: 1.4mb

500gb jet black uk ps4 model. Basically the only one on the market.
    Digital copy
    Circa. Beginning of January since install
    Free space: 250gb

I also ran a broadband speed checker on my laptop which is running on wi fi.
    Broadband speed checker:
    Download speed: 20mb
    Upload speed: 2.10mb
    Ping: 281ms

Have been trying to play games of last of us over the last ten days and EVERY match has had intermittent lag.

Usually if I'm running alongside my team mates with them in my view they…

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  16 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Will we ever get a patch to fix the movement issue?

It occurs with everyone, it can't be a controller issue because I've tried it on other systems and a new controller and that has never stopped it. It has happened since i got it with my PS4, I sucked it up the first time around but I would really like to play without the movement issue, I feel like I've missed a good chunk of the game experience being frustrated at it. Please fix it

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It induces motion sickness

I love the game but it induces motion sickness for both me (who's very prone to motion sickness) and my relative (who's not). The narrow field of view requires swinging the camera around to survey the scene, and the more it swings around, the more rapidly the sickness onsets. I would have enjoyed the game just as much with a larger field of view - I couldn't enjoy, say, a movie if the camera was swinging wildly around. I try to keep the camera as stable as possible but it's unavoidable as you have to search for items to pick…

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The multiplayer leaderboards in The last of us factions is littered with hackers and people that have only logged 1 or 2 minutes.

Could the naughty dog staff please clean up the leaderboards by allowing only the people that has 1 day played to qualify for the leaderboards, because currently the top 1000 players only consist of hackers or people who have only 1 or 2 minutes played.

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cant connect to Factions

I have been unable to connect to multi-player for two days now. I go to load up factions and the connection bar freezes in the same place everytime (less than 1/8 full). All of our other games are connecting properly. PLEASE HELP
    (Yes I know I have bad internet, but it's our only option and we havnt had any issues playing up until now)
    Wi Fi network
    Nat type 2
    Download 1.7 mbps
    Upload 463.8 kbps

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Modded controls

Hi I was wondering if there would be anything you guys could do to make the multiplayer not work with modded controls. I play the multiplayer alot and it has become over run with players using modded controls. It really making the game unfun and infair to play.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. My problem is terribe latency

I've been playing multiplayer forever, donated like well over a hundred dollars for TLOU. But yet now all of a sudden for no apparent reason, I've been getting God forsaken, unplayable lag for any match for multiplayer in the past week or so.. I've tried everything.. Reinstalling the game, turning off the system as turning it back on.. Changing the DNS, you name it, I've done it.. The problem clearly isn't on my behalf.. Even if you assume it from the start because you think your game is flawless.. Please fix this issue! Ps4-328 system software 2.04 disc installed, reinstalled…

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. kicked from multiplayer everytime

this game keeps kicking me from a match. im on a wired connection. nat type 2, 53.5 download speed mpbs. 61 upload speed mpbs. i dont understand why i keep getting kicked.

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. FINDING MATCHES ARE TAKING WAY TOO LONG..

PS4 ASIAN Model
    DISK VERSION (R-ALL)
    I INSTALLED IT 5 DAYS AGO
    400+GIG OF FREE SPACE

WIRED CONNECTION
    NAT TYPE 2
    DOWNLOAD SPEED: 2.0 MBPS
    UPLOAD SPEED 750-870 KBPS

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY OTHER GAMES HAVE FAST MATCHMAKING SYSTEMS BUT IT SEEMS TO HAVE SUPER LONG WAITING TIMES TO GET IN A FRIGGIN MATCH THIS IS MAKING ME CRAZY.. IT TAKES LIKE 15 MINS OR LONGER TO GET IN A MATCH THAT I WILL JUST LOSE ANYWAY.. PLEASE NAUGHTY DOG FIX THIS!

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Party problems

When I join to my friend's party online. I get this error "Unable to join party" then "You have been kicked from the party"

Mine and his nat type are 2 .
    Connection to internet via cable.
    Connection speed download 1.6 MBS.
    Download time about 1 year or more
    Digital download " via gift code"
    Free system space more than 30 GB

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Factions mp

I bought Last of us remastered (digital) sometime ago,when I try to play faction mp it says "to connect to factions you must download some FREE content" so I press ok then it says "this content cannot be selected at this time" I tried looking for the content on ps store but can't find it,please help :(

conection method : wi fi
    Nat type :2
    download speed: 3Mbs
    Game : digital
    time since install: 2 weeks
    Free space: 150 Gb

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Glitch during the diner where Ellie and David fight

When I try to exit the diner where David captures Ellie and tries to kill her, I pressed TRIANGLE at the door and the cutscene didn't happen, Ellie just backs away and David becomes invisible and shoots me with my gun which I still had on my hand. When I restart the sequence, David returns being visible but I still had my gun on my hand and I tried to kill him that way and off course doesn't work. The problem is. it happens every time I play that sequence. What should I do to make that not happen again?

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. crafting/material bug/glitch

After picking up supplies they not shown in invertory. What is going on ?

Video:

http://youtu.be/tMjaNf8aH9s

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Burst rifle

Iam a top 10 last of us player and I have been in many clans .. My problem is with the balance of one gear.. All gears are well balanced except for the burst rifle its very powerful from close range and long range.. It can not match any other gear... Other gears can not stand to this gun no matter how much of a player you are.. I don't like playing with this type of gear but I have to because it's the only way I can win the match if one of the other team players is using…

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Last of Us PS4 keeps crashing

I have just tried to start a new game after completing the game some time ago. I have installed all of the most recent update and still no joy.
    After trying to load the game a number of times I uninstalled the game and deleted all of my saves and profile, re-installed the game and pertinent update and still the game crashes every time (I've tried this 5 times now). Not sure what else to try???

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cabin resort bug

In the restaurant where Ellie opens the door to escape. When I press the shown prompt it disappears and David start to talk but he is invisible and I cannot continue then when I restart encounter I can use a brick or a gun to fight David please fix this bug there are other minor bugs also. Ps4 digital download

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Joel Skins still bugged

I finally beat Survivor mode last night and unlocked the highly sought after Purple Plaid skin for Joel. However, just like the other skins, the dreaded double healing bandages are appearing on the shirt when it's selected.

Can we get that bug fixed, please? It's been a while since the last poster asked for a patch.

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base